Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER 8. OH MR. RAIZADA, THIS IS GETTING A BIT TOO JYAADA

DAY 5 OF THE TRAINING.

"Today I am going to teach you how to hold yourself properly. High society people don't slouch, they sit with their back erect and head held high..." Arnav started speaking and continued to speak but nothing went through Khushi's head. Everything went right above her head. She stared at Arnav with bleary eyes as yawn threatened to emerge from her mouth. She had not slept for almost two days and all she wanted to do was sleep, sleep and sleep. But when Arnav Singh Raizada drones on in such manner you are supposed to be attentive. But sleep was coming and...

Arnav was talking about how a person should hold themselves, how they should conduct themselves when he noticed that two-thirds of his audience were chuckling and giggling. "What?", he hissed as he took in his siblings. His sister was trying to hide her laugh while his brother was openly laughing. "Why are you laughing?", Arnav shouted when neither replied to his question. Both pointed towards Khushi and Arnav turned to see what the commotion was. His eyes widened when he realised that Khushi had fallen asleep while listening to his lecture.

"Bhai!", Aakash broke in, "Your lecture is so soothing that Khushi fell asleep! Wow bhai! You really have a calming voice it seems!"

At that even Anjali started laughing and soon both Arnav's siblings were laughing loudly and continuously. Arnav fumed as they continued to laugh. How dare she! How dare this girl sleep and embarrassed him in front of his siblings when he was supposed to be teaching her!

Khushi was brought out of her sleep roughly when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her from her seat. Her eyes sleepily opened and came face to face with Arnav's angry ones. Her eyes widened and all her sleep ran away. She gulped at the anger on Arnav's face. Now that she was awake, Arnav threw her back into the chair as he started pacing in front of her. Khushi gulped again. Hey Devi Maiyya! I am doomed! HELP!

Arnav glared at her with anger and disappointment, "Tum samajhti kya ho apne aapko? What the hell do you think of yourself? Here I am, trying to teach you so many things, and you do not even give me the courtesy to stay awake and try to learn what I am trying to teach you! I was wrong! You are worthless! You cannot learn anything! You know, I was actually impressed at your bravery when you had come searching for me all the way, right to my house and placed your foolish offer in front of me! I was impressed; impressed enough to take my chance with you! But now I have had it enough! Get out! Meri aankhon ke saamne mat raho! Don't stay in front of my eyes! Get lost! I said GET LOST!"

Khushi, by now had tears in her eyes, and after hearing his command, she did not think twice before running away.

"Chote! What was that?", Anjali asked as she stood up with horror and confusion on her face. Even Aakash seemed shaken up by Arnav's words.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna!", Arnav hissed through his teeth.

"But bhai...", Aakash tried to intervene but Arnav raised a hand stopping him, "I said I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth! I am going to office! Aakash! Follow me and not a single word in the car either!"

Arnav stormed off and Aakash followed while giving Anjali a helpless glance. Both knew it was no use talking to Arnav when he was in this state. It was better to simply let him cool down before knocking some sense into him. Anjali huffed as she wondered how much hurt Khushi must be. She must be crying; the poor thing! Anjali mused as she walked over to Khushi's room hoping to console and sooth her.

After hearing Arnav's words, Anjali was sure that Khushi must be either lying on the bed or sitting in a corner sobbing her heart out. But what she found when she reached Khushi's room made her stand still in surprise. There was Khushi marching around the room grumbling in anger. Anjali heard words like Chodenge nahi unhein hum!' (I won't leave him!) and Jaan le lenge!' (I will kill him!) making Anjali gulp in worry. Forget consoling Khushi! I think it is better if I pray for my Chote's safety!

As soon as Khushi's eyes fell on Anjali, she grabbed Anjali's hand and dragged her inside the room. She made Anjali sit on the bed but continued to pace herself. After few minutes of fuming, she spoke with anger reflecting in her voice, "I tell you Anjaliji, I will kill your brother! I will cut him into chote chote tukde and feed him to doggies!"

Anjali's eyes widened. Hey Devi Maiyya! Humaare Chote ki raksha karna! Please protect my Chote! Khushi continued to fume while muttering under her breathe about Arnav. Then she finally turned towards Anjali and started speaking in a very calm voice, "Aane do Mr Raizada ko! I will see him!"

"See him?", Anjali muttered in confusion and Khushi huffed, "See him... Arre baba! Dekhlenge unko!"

"Oh!", Anjali mumbled and then frowned, "Waise tum kya karogi? What will you do?"

"I", Khushi glared at the wall, most probably imagining Arnav, Anjali mused, "I will tell him... ki... I will tell him... Haan!... I will tell him ki Oh Mr. Raizada, This is getting a bit...a bit ..."

Khushi pouted as she searched for a rhyming word in english. After thinking for a while, she gave up and used a hindi word, "Oh Mr. Raizada. This is getting a bit too jyaada!"

"A Bit too Jyaada?" Anjali frowned, "You mean to say a bit too much!"

"Haan Haan! A Bit too Much!", Khushi nodded and then continued to create a poem with her words,

"Oh Mr. Raizada!

This is getting a bit too jyaada

Your attitude is getting too much

You better cut it into aadha (half)!"

"Sahi hai! Very true!" Anjali muttered and encouraged by her, Khushi continued with her poem while pacing around the room,

"What do you think of me?

That I am a chess ka pyaada (pawn)?

No! No! Mr. Raizada!

I am not a helpless maada (female)!

I just want a good job

That is my story!

And I came to you for help

Because I thought you would help a gaav ki gori (village girl)!

But if you keep on doing this

Then I am giving you a waada (promise)

I will run away from here

And you will loose your bet, Mr. Raizada!"

"Waah waah!", Anjali clapped and then frowned, "But where will you go?"

Khushi was about to answer it in normal way but then she stopped and gave Anjali a bright smile,

"Don't worry about me...

I will survive!

Will throw myself into work

Work mein take a dive!

One day or another

I will reach my dream

Will turn into event manager

The best in the world it would seem!"

"Congratulations!", Anjali piped but then sighed softly, "But that will no effect on my Chote! He will be the brute he is!"

"I know!", Khushi muttered as she sat by Anjali and both pouted while keeping their hands under their chin. Suddenly, Khushi stood up and said, "Devi Maiyya pe bharosa rakho! Trust in Devi Maiyya! She will straighten Arnavji!" She took a deep breath and started to speak in poetry style again,

"And then a day will come

Devi Maiyya will teach Arnavji a lesson

He will come to me with a sad face

And he will give his crime's confession.

He will ask for forgiveness

But I will simply look away and say it is Devi Maiyya's Maya

Pehle tell me some hindi tongue twisters

Chandu Ke Chacha ne Chandu Ke Chachi Ko Kya Khilaaya

Then he will recite all those hindi twisters

Like I had once recited those thrice damned English words

And then I will hand him those high heels

And ask him to walk on them and he will teeter on them like baby birds"

Anjali burst out laughing at that thought of her brother wearing heels. Khushi also giggled but continued with her poem,

"And finally when I have punished him as much as possible

He will say Forgive me O Highness, Forgive your Mr. Raizada'

And I will happily say Only if you stop saying How dare you!

Will you stop saying it Mr Raizada?

Coz not only are you getting a bit too much.

And way too rude Mr. Raizada

But even your how dare you' has passed its limits

And makes you look like a gadha (donkey)!'

He will bow to me and accept my terms

And I will say I just wanted to turn you into human from gadha

Coz Humaare Pyaare Mr. Raizada

You are getting more than bit too...

jyaada!"

Anjali stood up from her seat in excitement and started clapping loudly. Khushi grinned happily and bowed all the while mumbling thank you' as if she was in front of a very large crowd. Anjali was so happy with the poem that she wanted Khushi to write it down and present it to her brothers. Oh! Aakash will enjoy it so much! And Chote! He will roar so loudly! He he he! But once his anger lessens, even he will find humor in the poem!

Anjali was so lost in imagining her brothers' reactions that she almost did not notice Khushi fainting.

"Khushiji!", she shouted as she scrambled towards the girl and dropped on her knees beside her, "Khushiji! Uthiye! Wake up!" Anjali continued to plead but Khushi remained unconscious. Soon the servants arrived and with their help she shifted Khushi to the bed. There, lying on the bed, Khushi looked so pale and small, that Anjali felt tears well in her eyes. Swiftly she called the Doctors and then her brothers and sat by Khushi to wait for either for Khushi to wake up or for her brothers to arrive. She looked at Khushi in worry. Ab kya hoga? Hey Devi Maiyya!

NOTE

The poem above is written by me! If you liked it, then do check out the Maaneet version too coz there the poem is slightly different as it rhymes with Mr. Khurana!

Also the idea for this poem came from the scene in My Fair Lady where Eliza rants about Mr. Higgins in song form. But I found the lyrics of the song a bit too simple so instead of translating it, I wrote my own version!

PRECAP

Anjali tears into her brother and tells him he has crossed his line.

What will happen next? Keep on wondering, O readers of Mine!

Or else simply wait for Sunday to arrive!

But be rest assured, that Khushi is simply exhausted, warna she is fine!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. Reviews would be replied and/or liked, once the light stops playing games here!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
sorry sweetie he cannot become a human
he will always be a gadha
but hopefully your gadha
high heels should be put to better use
please see maneet version for that suggestion
haan bhai hadd hai
you are getting too much
you really gotta cut down on your attitude ki dukaan
warna aap ko padega bahut bhari
yeh anj bhi naa so cute the way she encouraged him
chess pa payda nope she aint that
she is the queen yaara
without whom he will lose the bet man
and yes she isnt some damsel in distress thank god for that
hmmm gaav ki gori ne dena hai aru ko solid jhatka
and why not
he asked for it
waise he didnt think about that did he
without her he loses the bet naa
akkal toh ghaas charne jaati hai inki i tell you when he is mad
kya poem thi yaara
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol!! I can see how much fun u n Khushi r having while rhyming! Funny update!
segad thumbnail
woman, you are writing poetry in different versions for a FF??
you are seriously gone case.  Not that i mind,  I think I am too

funny poem
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice one...but it was filled with only the poem...but i understand why u had to stop there...
update soon...
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿคฃ no doubt the update was awesome but the poems were simply brilliant
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love the poem yaar
Awesome update
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update dear
poems were awesome๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanx fr d pm
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
loved. it...that poem superb. ...can't stop laughing. ..
too good...
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lol. Awesome. In telugu maada means gay, so i had a little laugh untill i saw it meant as a girl.