Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb update...thanks for the PM
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one...😆😆😆 maan ko sahi bohut sahi waala jawab diya geet ne...he was being tooo rude to her...
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part.. maan helping geet in learning tongue twisters but at the end geet taught him some tongue twisters in hindi..
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

OMG my comment is missing.. I commented last nyt bt aaj gayab.. Oh teri comment kidher gaya re..
Waese update bht acha tha.. I too try to learn these tongue twistrwa re..
Kapu pls mjhey b Maan ki clas mai join krwaawo na ek din.. Ye wish puri kr dou na chhaye dream sequence hi q na laawo story mai.. Plsss

Thanks for commenting!  
Really? Are you joking ya yeh serious wish hai?😲😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabslocks

Wonderful update, this is your most entertaining story.

Thank you!😳😳
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

hahahhaahahahahahah it was such a funny update geet mein kali mata aagi aur maan darr gaya good but as usual he won the last battle grrr😡 dusht danav kahin ka kabhi geet ko jitney nahi deta again im asking kaun kisko training de raha hai hhhahahahahah🤣

You seem to be enjoying this update a lot!
Thanks for commenting!😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Very interesting and funny update,,Enjoyed it..Now me wondering who is the teacher here and who is the student? Waiting for next..

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the update!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 8. OH MR. KHURANA, YOU ARE GETTING SO PURAANA

DAY 5 OF THE TRAINING.

"Today I am going to teach you how to hold yourself properly. High society people don't slouch, they sit with their back erect and head held high..." Maan started speaking and continued to speak but nothing went through Geet's head. Everything went right above her head. She stared at Maan with bleary eyes as yawn threatened to emerge from her mouth. She had not slept for almost two days and all she wanted to do was sleep, sleep and sleep. But when Maan Singh Khurana drones on in such manner you are supposed to be attentive. But sleep was coming and...

Maan was talking about how a person should hold themselves, how they should conduct themselves when he noticed that two-thirds of his audience were chuckling and giggling. "What?", he roared as he took in his siblings. His sister was trying to hide her laugh while his brother was openly laughing. "Why are you laughing?", Maan shouted again when neither replied to his question. Both pointed towards Geet and Maan turned to see what the commotion was. His eyes widened when he realised that Geet had fallen asleep while listening to his lecture.

"Bro!", Dev broke in, "Your lecture is so soothing that Geet fell asleep! Wow bro! You really have a calming voice it seems!"

At that even Annie started laughing and soon both Maan's siblings were laughing loudly and continuously. Maan fumed as they continued to laugh. How dare she! How dare this girl sleep and embarrassed him in front of his siblings when he was supposed to be teaching her!

Geet was brought out of her sleep roughly when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her from her seat. Her eyes sleepily opened and came face to face with Maan's angry ones. Her eyes widened and all her sleep ran away. She gulped at the anger on Maan's face. Now that she was awake, Maan threw her back into the chair as he started pacing in front of her. Geet gulped again. Hey Babaji! I am doomed! HELP!

Maan glared at her with anger and disappointment, "Tum samajhti kya ho apne aapko? What the hell do you think of yourself? Here I am, trying to teach you so many things, and you do not even give me the courtesy to stay awake and try to learn what I am trying to teach you! I was wrong! You are worthless! You cannot learn anything! You know, I was actually impressed at your bravery when you had come searching for me all the way, right to my house and placed your foolish offer in front of me! I was impressed; impressed enough to take my chance with you! But now I have had it enough! Get out! Meri aankhon ke saamne mat raho! Don't stay in front of my eyes! Get lost! I said GET LOST!"

Geet, by now had tears in her eyes, and after hearing his command, she did not think twice before running away.

"Bhai! What was that?", Annie asked as she stood up with horror and confusion on her face. Even Dev seemed shaken up by Maan's words.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna!", Maan hissed through his teeth.

"But bro...", Dev tried to intervene but Maan raised a hand stopping him, "I said I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth! I am going to office! Dev! Follow me and not a single word in the car either!"

Maan stormed off and Dev followed while giving Annie a helpless glance. Both knew it was no use talking to Maan when he was in this state. It was better to simply let him cool down before knocking some sense into him. Annie huffed as she wondered how much hurt Geet must be. She must be crying; the poor thing! Annie mused as she walked over to Geet's room hoping to console and sooth her.

After hearing Maan's words, Annie was sure that Geet must be either lying on the bed or sitting in a corner sobbing her heart out. But what she found when she reached Geet's room made her stand still in surprise. There was Geet marching around the room grumbling in anger. Annie heard words like Chodungi nahi unhein mein!'(I won't leave him!) and Jaan le lungi!' (I will kill him!) making Annie gulp in worry. Forget consoling Geet! I think it is better if I pray for my brother's safety!

As soon as Geet's eyes fell on Annie, she grabbed Annie's hand and dragged her inside the room. She made Annie sit on the bed but continued to pace herself. After few minutes of fuming, she spoke with anger reflecting in her voice, "I tell you Annie, I will kill your brother! I will cut him into chote chote tukde and feed him to doggies!"

Annie's eyes widened. Hey Babaji! Mere Bhai ki raksha karna! Please protect my brother! Geet continued to fume while muttering under her breathe about Maan. Then she finally turned towards Annie and started speaking in a very calm voice, "Aane do Mr Khurana ko! I will see him!"

"See him?", Annie muttered in confusion and Geet huffed, "See him... Arre baba! Dekhlungi unko!"

"Oh!", Annie mumbled and then frowned, "Waise tum kya karogi? What will you do?"

"I", Geet glared at the wall, most probably imagining Maan, Annie mused, "I will tell him... ki... I will tell him... Haan!... I will tell him ki Oh Mr. Khurana, You are getting so... So..."

Geet pouted as she searched for a rhyming word in english. After thinking for a while, she gave up and used a hindi word, "Oh Mr. Khurana. You are getting so puraana!"

"Puraana?" Annie let out a laugh, "You mean to say old?"

"Haan Haan! Old!", Geet nodded and then continued to create a poem with her words,

Oh Mr. Khurana!

You are getting so puraana

To keep on scolding me,

You just want a bahaana (excuse)!"

"Sahi hai! Very true!" Annie muttered and encouraged by her, Geet continued with her poem while pacing around the room,

"What do you think of me?

That I am here for muft ka khaana (free food)?

No! No! Mr. Khurana!

You have not yet mujhe pehchaana (understood me)!

I just want a good job

That is my fasaana (story)!

And I came to you for help

Coz you have knowledge ka khazaana (treasure)!

But if you keep on doing this

And keep on giving me taana (taunt)

I will run away from here

And you will loose your bet, Mr. Khurana!"

"Waah waah!", Annie clapped and then frowned, "But where will you go?"

Geet was about to answer it in normal way but then she stopped and gave Annie a bright smile,

"Don't worry about me...

I will survive!

Will throw myself into work

Work mein take a dive!

One day or another

I will reach my dream

Will turn into event manager

The best in the world it would seem!"

"Congratulations!", Annie piped but then sighed softly, "But that will no effect on my Bro! He will be the brute he is!"

"I know!", Geet muttered as she sat by Annie and both pouted while keeping their hands under their chin. Suddenly, Geet stood up and said, "Babaji pe bharosa rakho! Trust in Babaji! He will straighten Maan!" She took a deep breath and started to speak in poetry style again,

"And then a day will come

Babaji will teach Maan a lesson

He will come to me with a sad face

And he will give his crime's confession.

He will ask for forgiveness

But I will simply look away and say it is Babaji's Maya

Pehle tell me some hindi tongue twisters

Chandu Ke Chacha ne Chandu Ke Chachi Ko Kya Khilaaya

Then he will recite all those hindi twisters

Like I had once recited those thrice damned English words

And then I will hand him those high heels

And ask him to walk on them and he will teeter on them like baby birds"

Annie burst out laughing at that thought of her brother wearing heels. Geet also giggled but continued with her poem,

"And finally when I have punished him as much as possible

He will say Forgive me O Highness, Forgive your Mr. Khurana'

And I will happily say Only if you stop saying How dare you!

Will you stop saying it Mr Khurana?

Coz not only are you getting old

And boring Mr. Khurana

But even your how dare you' has passed its limits

And have turned very very puraana!'

He will bow to me and accept my terms

And I will say bas itna sa tha mujhe samjhaana (this was all I wanted you to understand)

Ki Mere Pyaare Mr. Khurana

You are getting so so so...

puraana!"

Annie stood up from her seat in excitement and started clapping loudly. Geet grinned happily and bowed all the while mumbling thank you' as if she was in front of a very large crowd. Annie was so happy with the poem that she wanted Geet to write it down and present it to her brothers. Oh! Dev Bhai will enjoy it so much! And Maan Bhai! He will roar so loudly! He he he! But once his anger lessens, even he will find humor in the poem!

Annie was so lost in imagining her brothers' reactions that she almost did not notice Geet fainting.

"Geet!", she shouted as she scrambled towards the girl and dropped on her knees beside her, "Geet! Utho! Wake up!" Annie continued to plead but Geet remained unconscious. Soon the servants arrived and with their help she shifted Geet to the bed. There, lying on the bed, Geet looked so pale and small, that Annie felt tears well in her eyes. Swiftly she called the Doctors and then her brothers and sat by Geet to wait for either for Geet to wake up or for her brothers to arrive. She looked at Geet in worry. Ab kya hoga? Hey Babaji!

NOTE

The poem above is written by me! If you liked it, then do check out the Arshi version too coz there the poem is slightly different as it rhymes with Mr. Raizada!

Also the idea for this poem came from the scene in My Fair Lady where Eliza rants about Mr. Higgins in song form. But I found the lyrics of the song a bit too simple so instead of translating it, I wrote my own version!

PRECAP

Annie tears into her brother and tells him he has crossed his line.

What will happen next? Keep on wondering, O readers of Mine!

Or else simply wait for Sunday to arrive!

But be rest assured, that Geet is simply exhausted, warna she is fine!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. Reviews would be replied and/or liked, once the light stops playing games here!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
teri toh
hai yeh nalayak dhust danav
arrogant jerk
iski toh aisi ki taisi
waise what she said in poem man i loved it
had me cracked up
so she didnt cry
no mam she didnt
instead used it to chanel her anger against him
gussa toh mhare ko bhi bahut aa raha hai
uss maan ke bache parr
oh wait if he carries on like this with geet he will never have his kids for sure
geet puttar why someone else
you will teach him some humility
i knew it
ek naa ek din maan ki baataon se geet ko neend aayegi
and it happened sooner than i expected
galti bhi issi ki hai
khotta kahin ka
ek toh bechari iski wajah se soyi nahin do raaton se
uppar se inki dorning on and on voice
anyone can go to sleep
then he has the bloody audacity to be mad on her
hadd hai bhai
but the poem sure was so true
i know many wont agree with me or they might
but MSK asked for it
first she used hindi words in middle of english
but then she said the second part in english
just imagine maan in heels
well i have better use for heels
use it to hit him with it
aisa phele naa hua hoga naa
so she should be the first
maan she fainted due to lack of sleep
and all because of you mate
he has lots to answer for
i wish annie had recorded this poem
give it to them when they are together in future
the man needs to be brought down a peg or two
waise sorry annie if you were praying to babaji to save your brother from geet not gonna work
as i will be praying with geet to make maan suffer
waise loved this dialogue I will cut him into chote chote tukde and feed him to doggies!
and how can you not
geet ne toh mere muh ki baat cheen li
now off to read poem on raizada
bechari bachi pe badak uthe
shame she didnt go into her kali avtaar then
would have been so cool naa
the man needs to know to respect woman
dont forget your mother grandmother sister are women too
if someone was to behave with them the way you do
would you like it mate
just because some women are bimbos dont mean you treat all women like this
warna bahut buri maat hogi samjhe
forgot to mention
yeh bhai saab sach mein ho gaye hain purane
and his dialogues too
sach sach batayi aur kuch naa bol sakke hain kya aap
good one geet
what you said cent percent true
he is old though right
wait how old is he and how old is geet
waise she is right he is always looking for excuses to scold her
seems he gets some kick outta it
no wonder they get gaalis from me each week
really muft ka khana
god kappa you out did yourself
wohi toh hai rona geet ki woh aap ko jaante nahin
jaan jayenge
knowledge treasure he has but lack treasure of good manners i tell ya
and that khazana is going to waste i tell ya
taane diye begaair inko chain naa aaye
no really inka khana na hoga hazam if he doesnt taunt geet it seems
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update..That was a very humorous poem.. Enjoyed it ..Waiting for next..