Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sankadevimaha

Super concept!! 👏⭐️😃Will arnav accept?? Well he hs to, no options here!!😉😳 Bt hw cum khushi lost hr memory??? Aftr losing t hw cum she remembered arnav??? Nd y s she s accepting arnav as husband?? U hav to continue di!!! Warna patha nahi kya hoga mujhe!!! I need to read ds stry!!! Pls pls continue!!! Waiting fr arshi scene!!😉 

Thanks a lot, dear!!! Well he is bound to accept!!!Pyaar hua Ikraar nahi hua!!!ArShi scene!! Expectations!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyjan

awesome prologue

plz continue soon 

Thanks, dear!! Shall do soon!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: BroknAngel

Nice one. Please update soon

Thanks a lot, dear!! Updating now!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

interesting prologue! will arnav accept or not is question.. will be looking forward to know what arnav have decided? best wishes and happy writing Dil Kho Gaya.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊

Thanks a lot, dear!!! Arnav will accept this!!! Akhir dost jo hai, Khushi!!! Thanks a lot for wishes, Param!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

interesting proposition given to Arnav. So lavanya and khushi are sisters then? Reminds me of har dil Jo pyaar karega 😊

Thanks a lot, Arya!! I never read it, or  have seen it!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhaktiii

Nice concept.. I've read the ff by appy on same concept ! Now waiting for what twists n turns you make! It's really an amazing concept! !!
Is it going to be light hearted story?

I sat down and read it yesterday, because people were saying they are similar!! Haan, beginning is similar but it is different and my story is not gonna be as light-hearted as that!! It is gonna get a little dark!!! Thanks a lot, dear!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeta_naips

Read a story similar to this already

But do carry on

One request,could you do English translation?

I live in the Caribbean an denglish is my first language not Hindi 

I do understand Hindi but when there is a lot of it sometimes confuses me

Yeah, sure, dear!!!! Thanks a lot, darling!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 1

A lady aged around mid-twenties was driving a bike in a hurry. Wait, we see that scene everyday on roads, then what is different? Difference is that, that a bride is running away from her home on her wedding day.

She didn't know the destination but she was sure that her destination can't be that business man's home where she was supposed to be going as his wife. It was a forced marriage by her father, to his business partner's son.

Everyone was eyeing this lady but suddenly she came to a stop, as the traffic police had stopped her, seeing her attire. 

A senior officer said,

" Hey Madam, where are you going so fast? And what's your name?"

" Khushi Kumari Gupta..." Replied the lady and continued "...And I am going to my friend's house!"

" In the bridal attire?"

" Is it written anywhere that girl in bridal attire can't go to her friends house?" she questioned strongly and she was definitely in a hurry seeing her tone, as she knew her father's men would be behind her now.

" No, Ma'am! But this is unsafe for you!"

" I know my safety and I am in a hurry, officer! Please let me go!" said Khushi with an attitude.

" You may go!" said the Police as they she was the daughter of a rich business man and they didn't want to be in a mess by stopping her now.

Khushi was tensed about this marriage from the beginning but couldn't think of anything to make this marriage not happen. She tried speaking to her family but they were too determined for this marriage.

But today after her jiji, her cousin, Payal had told her, how her life had been destroyed after marrying her husband Rahul, by the wishes of her father, Khushi told herself that she would go away from 
Mumbai and do something else , like fashion designing, in which she had a degree, for a living.

------------------------

" How can a young lady escape from experienced guards like you all?" shouted Shashi Gupta, while Garima was crying on the couch, while being consoled by Payal and Madhumati.

" She put a blackspot on my name today but running off from her wedding!" said Shashi Gupta while Groom's party arrived there.

" What is this, Mr.Gupta? Was this a plan to mock us?" shouted Mr.Singhania, father of the groom, Karan Singhania.

" No, Mr.Singhaina! I don't know how this all happened! I am very sorry!! Please forgive us! We wll find Khushi and she will be married to your son, only!" said Shashi Gupta pleadingly

" No, Mr.Gupta! I don't want any relations, be it personal or professional with you! Singhania Industries are breaking the ties with Gupta Group of Companies at the moment!" said Mr.Singhania And left from there, while all this made all of them, more angry on Khushi.

--------------------------

THUD!!

And people were running to the road as they had witnessed a lady being brought down from a bike, after being hit by a truck.  It was Khushi, who was all covered in blood, due to the accident. She was lost in the thoughts, when she entered the wrong one-way and was on the way to collide with the truck when she changed the direction to hit a tree nearby.

A guy, aged 28, got down from the SUV as the crowd was blocking his way. He came down to see what was the reason of the commotion, when he saw his departed father's friend's daughter all covered in blood.

He was shocked and he ran to her, making the way through the crowd, to hold her while shouting,

" KHUSHI, Utho yaar!! Yeh kya hogaya hai tumhe?!"

---
TBC
Hope you liked it!!!
Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
swpna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part..
Continue soon
lachu99 thumbnail