Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartypants4593 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well ladies, I'm back with chapter 20!!  More romance between out favorite couple and also about the evil dude... 

As always do rate and review, keep sending me your love... Thanks a ton!! 😊😊😊
So without further ado, here it is :)) :))

CHAPTER 20- MOMENTS OF BLISS

Paro woke up to the ticklish sensation against her stomach. As her eyes adjusted to the streaming sunlight, she felt the soft strokes of Rudra's tapered fingers. She could feel his warm, rhythmic breath against her neck. His gentle stroking, as light and tender the flutter of a butterfly's wings caused Paro to close her eyes as the sensations from last night began to brew again.  She flushed a deep shade of red as she remembered the events of the previous night. She felt mortified when she remembered his touches. He had touched her in the most intimate of the places and she had behaved in the most wanton manner, writhing and moaning under him. She scrunched her eyes shut even tighter, mentally willing her frivolous mind to forget the embarrassing details. While doing so, she felt Rudra shift beside her.

Paro hardly dared to breathe as his arms tightened around her, the heat from his sculpted chest heating her back. Shifting slowly, she turned towards him and was taken by his striking handsome face. Everything from his long lashes, to his long pointed nose to his carved jaw were beyond perfect. Slowly, so as to not disturb his sleep, she gently stroked the side of his cheek. Her eyes drank in his flawless face and her fingers gently caressed his lips. Flashes of his lips pleasuring every inch of her skin returned to Paro's memory again, sending her mind into a tizzy. 

Rudra moved again and turned to lie down on his back causing the satin sheets covering him to slip dangerously below his waistline exposing his wide chest, rising and dropping in tune to his breathing and his hard as rock washboard abs. Unconsciously, Paro's fingers began to trace the outlines of his hard muscle, with a mind of their own. Her fingers began their journey downward till they reached his abdomen.

Rudra, who was pretending to be asleep all this while, was finding it hard to control himself as her fingers worked magic against his flesh. He could feel himself slowly hardening below and his breath hitched several notches higher. However, he kept his eyes closed as he knew that she would stop her caresses if she realized that he was awake. Unashamed, he secretly wished she would touch him lower, but unfortunately, her fingers lingered close to his waist, not daring to go any further below.

Realizing that she was still not ready for something so brazen and pushed to a limit by his own primal urges, he turned and swiftly lunged on top of her, capturing both her hands at the top of her hand with one hand and positioned himself above her on the other in one smooth motion.  He passed Paro a mischievous grin, while she stared at him, her eyes wide and her mouth agape at the sudden turn of events.

"ACP Sir, what are you-"

Rudra shushed her by placing his hand softly against her lips. Paro, realizing her hands were now free, swiftly ducked to retrieve the sheets to cover herself.

"What were you doing just now Paro?" Rudra asked her cheekily, mischief dancing in his eyes.

An understanding that he had been awake, while she had touched him caused Paro to flush a deep red and she turned her face away to the side so as to not meet his roguish eyes.

"N-N- Nothing ACP Sir" Paro stammered, still refusing to look into his eyes while he continued to grin impishly at her.

Bending down, he gently pulled away the satin covering her with his teeth, exposing her creamy bosom. Before she had the chance to cover herself up, his lips and fingers took over and began the process of pleasuring her. Between kisses, he said, "Didn't I tell you last night Paro? It's not ACP Sir, call me Rudra. Say my name Paro. Let me hear your sweet voice utter my name. Say it." He continued to coax her, while his tongue and lips claimed her firm, yet deliciously soft breasts.

Breathless, Paro whispered, "Rudra", sending tremors along Rudra's already coiled body. She continued to whisper his name between moans, her hands pulling him closer to her, all embarrassment swept away by the tide of his torrid love.

"Paro" groaned Rudra, his eyes closed, as he felt her fingers raking softly against his scalp. When he opened his eyes, Paro shivered as she met them. His eyes were nearly black with desire, and a fire roared in them, threatening to sweep her away in its heat.

"Paro, I need you now. I can't hold back anymore" said Rudra, his voice a hoarse whisper. Despite the desire, she also saw an understanding in his eyes, which promised that he would never hurt her. It was all Paro needed to give herself to him, body and soul. Her own body was now at its limit as desire and unabashed want ate her from within.

Silently she gave him her approval, by hugging him closer to herself. Rudra groaned in pleasure when he felt her breasts press against his hard chest. Positioning himself on top of her, he gently guided his hard manhood into her warm cavern. Rudra growled in longing, as he felt her tightening against him. Realizing that it would still be painful for her, he bent down to kiss her and whispered again and again that he would be gentle. Once he was sure that she was accustomed to his length, he slowly began to move in and out of her, going deeper with each thrust.

Paro whimpered as she felt him entering her again and again. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she buried her face in to the crook of his neck to stop herself from crying out loud. With each passing moment, Rudra increased his speed, slowly reaching his peak. Clutching her to himself, he slowly took her to her climax. Paro, feeling the same sensations as last night, yet not used to them wrecking her body, clung to Rudra as if her life depended on it.

It took Rudra only a few more strokes, before they both spiraled into ecstasy, their bodies at the hilt of unbound pleasure and they never let go of each other and remained attached as the bright rays through the window, cast their intertwined shadow against the wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beads of sweat dripped from his torso and landed on to the floor. The muscles in his arms and legs strained as he continued with the strenuous push-ups. His body begged him to stop, but his mind did not let him rest. He had already done a 100 and yet he wanted to continue. He wanted to continue pushing his body, feel the pain searing in his tendons. His limbs ached and shook in agony, but his mind willed him to push himself to his limits. He enjoyed the pain and agony, they made him feel alive. They were the only emotions that made him feel alive. They kept his mind at bay. Through pain, he remembered his ultimate goal, for which he had sacrificed his life - Death of ACP Rudra Pratap Ranawat in his bare hands.

Swinging himself into a standing position, he wiped the sweat away from his face while he gulped in lungful's of air. Every muscle in his body hurt, but he reveled in the pain. Peeling away the wet shirt off his shoulders, he examined his body in the mirror, which was decked on the otherwise plain wall. Red hot welts adorned his body, some trailing all the way from his abdomen to his rigid back. Scars of the previous bruises stood out in sickening hues of black and blue against his bronze skin. He touched one of the fresh bruises and winced as a shot of pain raged through his chest. Clutching his sides, he gasped as the pain overtook his senses. He closed his eyes in determination as the pain slowly passed and then opened his eyes to look back at a beast, with burning red eyes staring back at him from the mirror.

Calming himself down, he turned around to face a large board which was on the opposite wall, taking up most of the space. His current abode didn't hold any possessions, except for basic necessities. All that mattered to him was the board. He went closer towards it and surveyed it in deep concentration. Hundreds of photos were pinned to the board. Most of them were of the two people whom he hated the most. Rudra Pratap Ranawat and his wife, Parvati. Other photos included their close-knit family. He had no hostility against them, but the fact rested that he could use them as pawns in his plan to vanquish Ranawat. Among the photos, were many sheets of papers, detailing all of his meticulous study.

The time was close. He could almost smell the victory in the air. Ranawat would die the most painful death. He would see to it. They would return from Jaipur soon. It was time to put his plan into action.

Smirking to himself, he picked the leather belt off the table and the next moment, a scream of torment rang through the place and another welt appeared on his already ravaged skin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rudra sipped his coffee, deep in thought. After they had made love, Paro had ran into the bathroom without a word, overcome by immense shyness. Rudra didn't want to admit it, but the only time when the wheels of his mind worked were when Paro and her tantalizing beauty weren't around him. Every time he was near her, his senses would come to a roadblock, and he would be overpowered by uncontrollable desire.

Rudra's mind was now completely occupied by the letter. As hard as he tried to think, he couldn't come up with a name. He wondered if Tejawat was involved in it somehow. But that was not possible. Tejawat was dead and all his known associates were rounded up and were now rotting in jail. Rudra had seen to it that they got the maximum jail term.

The scoundrel was after Paro. Rudra would lay down his life guarding Paro before any harm could even approach her. For the time being, they were safe, nestled in Jaipur. Rudra was not very enthusiastic with the idea of going back, but it was unavoidable. Once back, he would have to be even more alert and protect her every single minute.

Deep in thought, he didn't realize Paro had stepped into the room, until her sweet fragrance wafted towards him, instantly causing his body to react. Rudra looked towards her and saw her wiping her wet, raven tresses. As she bent her head towards one side, Rudra noticed drops of water on her neck and shoulders, teasingly inviting him for a taste.

Still naked, Rudra got up from the bed and wrapped the bed sheet around his waist and moved towards her. Aware of the movement behind her, Paro turned around see him approach her. Immediately, she recognized his intentions and slowly steeped back, finally hitting a wall. Trapping her in between his strong arms, placed on either side of the wall, Rudra, for the time being, was content with gazing at her beautiful face.

"ACP sir, go get ready. We need to meet jija and others for breakfast. Hurry up ACP Sir" she said.

Blatantly ignoring her words, he pulled her towards him and turned her around so that she was facing away from him. Pushing her wet hair to one side, he bent down to kiss her shoulder and lick the drops of water.

"ACP sir!" Paro whispered, as her heart fluttered.

Between kisses and caresses, Rudra said, "Paro, let's go on our honeymoon"

"H-H-Honeymoon? What is that ACP Sir?" Paro could barely manage to pronounce the words, her senses intoxicated by his touch.

"Honeymoon is when a wife and husband go away to a place to spend their time together. Just you and me, nobody else. We could go away for a week or so. I want to spend all my time with you Paro, all my days and nights. Only you." Rudra explained.

As she understood his words, she blushed slightly. She seemed to be doing it very often these days. Turning towards him, she said, "ACP Sir, trust me I really want to go away with you. But now is not the right time. A week would be a long time and I need to go back and help Maasa at home. Plus, you would also be having a lot of pending work to do right?"

Smiling at his pouting expression, she caressed his cheek and said, "I promise ACP Sir that we will go to our honeymoon, but at the right time. Also, we can spend our time together here and at home too. I'll always be with you. We can spend our days and nights right here and-"

Realizing her trail of words, she abruptly shut her mouth, but Rudra had already caught on.

"Is that so Paro?" he asked her, raising one of his eyebrow, mischief back in his eyes. "Come then, let's spend our time together, all alone."

"ACP Sir that is not what I meant. We have to meet others for breakfast" she said trying to escape his clutches.

"Breakfast can wait" Rudra said in his low voice, before he picked her into his arms and went back towards the plush bed, silencing her protests with a scorching kiss.

Will update the next chapter very soon ladies... And once again thank you for being such wonderful readers!! 🤗🤗

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res and link is working dear 👍🏼

Originally posted by: prabha.abha

Res and link is working dear 👍🏼

prabha, thank you sooo much for teaching me how to go about with links!! 🤗
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My my what a hot and sensual Suhaag Raat

Damn another crazed monster is after them

My my  Mr Ranawat can't keep his hands of his wife

Whoa Paro is being well loved by her husband
Anny14 thumbnail
A shining update! thanks, waiting new troubles, poor Parud! I loved honeymoon idea!!!
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice lovely update...so a shantanu character is going to make an appearance...hope paro will be safe in this FF and Rudra would protect his Paro
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 👏

Wow wow wow 😃

Can't wait for the next chapter 🤗
toeditor thumbnail
Nice chapter...hope both remain safe
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..lovely update...After reading first first half I was  

Second half I was  with the mystery man...

You have a lovely way of writing...Looking forward to next chapters was well..good going 👍🏼

Originally posted by: seeta_naips

My my what a hot and sensual Suhaag Raat

Damn another crazed monster is after them

My my  Mr Ranawat can't keep his hands of his wife

Whoa Paro is being well loved by her husband

Lol...  thanks for the review :D Rudra is in that 'I can't think about anything else when I'm with her' phase' so more romance ahead!! 😉😉