Arshi FF: Hardened Heart - Pt-13 on Pg-119- Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

552

Views

97.4k

Users

138

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

MissWow thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mahrusweety

superb part
arnav and khushi know each other from childhood
and fb were so cute
waiting to know what misunderstanding
comes in between them
that makes arnav so much angry


Originally posted by: pup03

jis baat ka darr tha wohi hui.. arnav is angry with khushi as they have past.. gone to same school.. till now they are good friends.. lets see what happened between them for which arnav hates khushi so much.. loved the update..


thanks for pm 😊


Hmm yeah they have small past...which was very good...and all has shattered because of Arnav's ego and misunderstanding.

Originally posted by: GloryBeckons

well they know them from past...maybe now i am getting the meaning of your ff title as hardened heart ...which means something happened in their past that must have made Arnav go mad over Khushi Gupta... let see it getting interesting to know exactly what happened in their past... anyway at first i thought your title meaning as maybe something will happen to Arnav because of Sheetal and then Khushi and her love would have healed him...

But just getting a thought now maybe you could have delayed this truth by not entering Shashi and Garima in the hospital ward...maybe when they would have fallen for them.. then yu could have brought this twist... but now its done so fine...will look forward how you proceed and what Arnav and kHUSHI WILL GO THROUGH And conquer their love


oh you have thought so much about the title too...I dint want to delay the Revelation because I have some other plans to make their love grow and fall for each other...Khushi is already head over heals for Arnav...only Arnav has to get into the radar...waiti and watch...I hope i dont disappoint you...

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Awww, there friendship was so cute, I wonder what went wrong.


Originally posted by: Meerah14

just read the whole in one go:) awesome:)
so arnav already knew khushi before:) but why he hates her:)
awaiting for more:) continue soon


Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...awesome update...loved it...interesting twist...what happened in da last 4 arnav 2 h8 khushi sooo much...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm


Originally posted by: mehak06

Arnav hates khushi???
Why so??


Originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

Superb update
Loved it
Wonder what had happened?
Thanks for the pm


Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

Cant wait to know what happen between them...
nice update..


That reason wont be very strong...its just Arnav's ego which has led this matter go worst. The deatils will be in my next part...

MissWow thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago



Originally posted by: Alicia2012

Wow great story please update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story


Originally posted by: zida

Updte awsame.and thanks for pm.


Originally posted by: jeb1

Awesome update

pls cont soon



Originally posted by: Surish

Mindblowing, magnificent, fabulous update!




Originally posted by: suwin

can't wait to know their past...
thank you for the PM...


Originally posted by: basriya

Wow..Flashback..Want to know more..Nice update..


Originally posted by: teja21

awesome update

thanx fr d pm dear




Originally posted by: bhaktiii

Read all 5 in a go! It's really amazing! Thx for pm n do update soon!


Originally posted by: Yellow.

awesome update! they both knew from childhood but why he hates her


Originally posted by: kritash

awesome.
loved it.
nice update.


Originally posted by: risha8

awesome update

loved it


Thanks everyone for such lovely comments and interest in this story will clarify most of your doubts in my next part.
MissWow thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: navjot7

awesome update
why do arnav hate khushi
what happen in their past
arnav refuse to marry khushi
thnx for pm


Originally posted by: dis_arshi

a nice story

they must have a huge misunderstanding
but then u said khushi is an innocent girl
she wants others happiness..then how come a misunderstand created between them?? and that too at such a young age
anyways good update :)


Originally posted by: Shikhayugal

nice update.

but what happened between them.
and why Arnav hates her so much.
thanks for the pm :)


Arnav hates...naaa angry with Khushi for some small misunderstanding...will let you know that in my next part...yeah he refused to marry her...he still needs time to understand that she was never wrong...

Originally posted by: shyamala_mohan

nice story. so what went wrong. defnitely some misunderstanding. i don't think khushi is at fault. interesting one


Khushi is not at fault for sure ...

Originally posted by: sohara

Khushi finally took her coat off. Khushi is just so much in love with Arnav that literally slept with his jacket.
In her college how Arnav rescued her,it felt he also started to like her.
He sure will not say no to shashi uncle's daughter,when he will meet her.


Yes she has a liking for him since childhood and she has grown up dreaming about him...He already said no...

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

oh teri raaz out.. Bt ye kya bachpan ki muhabat n now marriage cancel.. Gaawo waalo naainsaafi hai.. N hey congrats yesterday u was on number 9 in Hall Of Fame


Hey thanks...I never checked the Hall of fame... I am so happy thanks for checking that... Na insaafi tho hai...lekin sabr ka phal meeta hotha hai...

Originally posted by: sanjuarshi

they know each other from childhood and were good friends once... what happened that day??why did he misunderstand her??waiting to know dear...update sooon


Sure dear will update soon and let you know...

Originally posted by: ipkkndeternity

Loved it

Khushis dad wants arnav as his son-in-law
And here khushi turns to khukhi
I hope khushi is ok
Thx for the pm plsss continue soon


Yeah she is fine ... She is discharged too read part 5...😉

Originally posted by: Teddybear_doll

Awesome update. ...

That is shocking new information
...both are childhood buddies. ..😲
Thnx for the pm


He he...was it shocking??? but a cute shock na...
MissWow thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Apoorvarani

Awesome Update Dear!!!



Originally posted by: dhanyac

interesting teaser...

loved it...




Originally posted by: katj

Awesome update..
Thanks for pm



Originally posted by: ..Neha..

Great update!
Cont soon!





Originally posted by: ilakia

Waiting for next update...


Originally posted by: Happytwinkle

amazing update

loved it
thanks for the pm


Originally posted by: surrazdan

nice story...

i am so loving it...
different concept..



Originally posted by: ZANADI

great story dear


**************************************


MY STORIES INDEX


Originally posted by: swatikgupta

very different and nice story...
Waiting for next...
continue soon...
take care...


Thanks you everyone for the replies...I am happy that you all liked the concept...Will continue soon

Originally posted by: suji5

interesting
so khushi and Arnav are friends from childhood..


Yes they know each other from childhood...
MissWow thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndeternity

I think khushi hurt arnav's ego badly

Damn khushi
So this is why khushi was hiding her name
Thx for the pm plsss continue soon


Badly...I cant say that but surely something he dint ask her to clarify and assumed himself...as in the show...

Originally posted by: YaSha0512

2 fab updates
Arnav thought khushi was going to confess her love for him n instead he gets shock finding out she's his childhood friend
Yeah poor guy...tai tai fish hogaya...
wonder what happened to make Arnav angry at her ??
Will know in next part
A aaarrrggg that Lav is a right bi*ch she couldve killed khushi
i really hope she gets found out soon n someone gives her what she deserves
Yeah...she will get that...
as for Arnav hope he talks to khushi soon don't like idea of him hating her he even told his father he wasn't interested in marrying her
Oh oh...come on...everything is fair in love...this is not a lovey dovey story from start itself...slowly they will realise the love...watch out
looking forward to next update thanks for pm plz keep em coming N continue soon



Originally posted by: seeta_naips

Ah so they knew each other when they were small

Can't wait to know what happened for them to separate


Originally posted by: Maghinalls

What happen in past ?

Looking forward


Originally posted by: Huleygirl

Can't wait to find out what happened, lovely update


Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Oh no. Arnav came to know the truth. Dat was horrible. Wat had happened in their past that led them apart. Very interesting. Update soon


Originally posted by: deepa.e

so what happened next?

Waiting for it! hmmm seems interesting!


Originally posted by: Pdrover

Cute flashback
What happened?


Originally posted by: AARMAY1

...what went wrong between them..
next part... pls update soon

thank you for the PM...😊


Sure will reveal it in next part

Originally posted by: Naz_nisar

Great update..activate javascript


Thanks ...how to enable?

Originally posted by: coolpd93

u're an xpress train:D


Why so???? 😉 what did I do???

Originally posted by: dattamaitry

So they have a past...

what was it???

curious to know...

what was the gift Khushi wanted to give Arnav???

update soon...

thanx for pm...


Yes they have a small past...will be revealed soon and gift is next part...
MissWow thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

PART-6

Khushi - Ok Papa

Khushi was all excited as she wanted to give the gift to Arnav as soon as possible. She waited all day. When dropping him back, Arnav got down the car.

Arnav - Bye Khushi...

Khushi - Arnav...wait...(She gets down) Uncle give me the bag (Driver gives the small paper bag to her. She extends it towards Arnav) Take it...

Arnav - What is this Khushi?

Khushi - A small gift from me for your first international tournament. (Arnav smiles and opens it and find a very cute golden chain with a tennis racket and ball as dollar {as in picture below} . Looking at it Arnav's face went sad)


Arnav - I cant take it Khushi...this is a very costly gift and you shouldn't be gifting me such expensive thing in this age.

Khushi - oh oh Arnav I gift mummy diamond bangles...those are costlier than this...

Arnav - That is different Khushi...

Khushi - Nothing like that... You please wear it always when you play...if you don't take it now I will start crying

Arnav - Ok ok...I will take it...let me wear it for you (He was about to wear but Khushi asks)

Khushi - Shall I make you wear it?

Arnav - Sure (She sits on seat and Arnav stands outside the car in front she is making him wear the chain)

Khushi - You know what...whenever papa gets anything for mumma he himself makes her wear it. Making the other person wear it from our hand will give a personal touch and will have a special effect (She is done hooking the chain) Wow it looks amazing...

Arnav - Thanks ... this indeed is a very special gift...I will always wear it...(he smiles.)

PRESENT DAY - ARNAV'S ROOM

Arnav is holding the chain in his hand which he was wearing.

Arnav - Why Khushi...why do you always cheat me...I tried forgetting you and your innocent love...(laughs at himself) which turned to be a fake love...I couldn't love any other girl till date because of you...how could you be so cunning in that small age?

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

Radha starts calling Arnav

Radha - Chotte...Chotte...(She comes out...) Arey Khushi... Why are you both standing here? Come inside...

Khushi - Aunty I was just giving a good luck gift to Arnav... will leave now...mummy papa will be waiting...

Radha - oh oh...just 5-10 mins...I have made your favourite carrot halva...

Khushi - Carrot halva...hmmm ...uncle please 10 more minutes

Driver - Sure dear (Khushi happily walked behind Radha and Arnav behind her)

INSIDE ARNAV'S HOUSE

Khushi is enjoying the carrot halva.

Khushi - Hmmm...Yummy...Aunty this is superb...I love it...

Arnav - Eat slowly Khushi... (Radha watches the new chain in Arnav's neck)

Radha - Which is this new chain chotte?

Arnav - Khushi gave me maa... (She watches it closely)

Radha - Its looks a gold chain

Khushi - Yes aunty...it is...I gifted him

Radha - But dear you shouldn't be gifting such a costly thing at this age...

Khushi - Aunty its not very costly... I calculated...its just my papa's half day income...I asked papa and he got me...I haven't stolen it.

Radha - I dint mean that beta...

Khushi- Aunty you don't worry about it...its just a gift ...my Arnav is going outside India first time to play...please aunty don't make him give back...please...

Radha - ok ok...I wont ask him to give it back... you eat...(Khushi smiles widely) but you give me your papa's number I will speak to him...

Arnav - Maa will you complain about Khushi?

Radha - Ya...will ask him that he shouldn't let his daughter know his income now on or else she will make him pauper one day (Everyone laughs. Khushi gives the number and leaves)

AFTER WHILE

Radha calls Shashank

Shashank - Hello

Radha - Hello, am I speaking to Mr Gupta?

Shashank - Speaking

Radha - I am Radha...Arnav's mother

Shashank - tell me, how may I help you

Radha - You daughter Khushi has gifted a gold chain to Arnav...

Shashank - Oh that chain was for your son...(He smiles)

Radha - Actually I dint want to hurt her feelings but we cant accept such costly gift... if you let me know where I can meet you up...I would like to return it

Shashank - no no...I completely know about this gift. She is learning tennis from him and she wanted to give a good luck gift... no need to return...don't worry about it...actually I have a meeting now... you please don't bother about it...Namaste.

Radha - Strange...(looks at Arnav)... Keep it Chotte...her father himself has given it to her...he is not ready to take back... She has given with so much love don't hurt her

Arnav - Ok maa..

Arnav goes to London to participate in Wimbledon. Khushi use to watch his matches and call him after every match to congratulate. Shashank was amazed by his daughter's attachment to a guy to this extent where she never use to have many friends as she thought other were her friend only because she was his daughter. But on the other hand he was feeling good that she is learning many good habits from this boy and have learnt value of money. Now Arnav won the tournament. Khushi was more excited than him. When Arnav scored his last point and came towrds coach Manoj.

Manoj - Today you call her first (and the phone started ringing) nooo...(Arnav giggles..Manoj picks the call) Hello

Khushi - Manoj uncle...give the phone to Arnav ... I hope you haven't wished him

Manoj - How could I do such a big sin madam.. (He gave the call to Arnav)

Arnav - Hey how did you get to know so soon?

Khushi - Like this (She was standing behind and patting his back)

Arnav - I cant believe

Khushi - Congratulations...I am so happy for you...(jumps with joy)

Arnav - Thanks...but this is too much... you again troubled you papa?

Khushi - I wanted to see you win in person...wow it was super match...and don't worry I told papa that I wont celebrate my birthday this year.,..instead I will watch your match...I dint make him waste money...

Arnav - Hmmm...good (pull her cheek) Wait will take the trophy and come

Khushi - Ok...

Arnav takes the trophy and they all are travelling in Shashank's car. Khushi is wiping the trophy again and again.She is rolling the windows so that dust wont sit on trophy.

Arnav - Enough Khushi...how much will you wipe it...Anyways now when will board the flight we have keep it with luggage...

Khushi - No I wont ...I will keep it with me...you got this after working so hard ...winning so many matches...I will ask that white shirt uncle to let me keep it with me

Shashank - Khushi that is Arnav's trophy beta... You have to give to him when we get back to India...

Arnav - No uncle... I had promised her if I win the trophy will be with her...

Shashank - But .. my boy...

Arnav - No uncle its fine...the trophy is with me or her its all the same...I know she will take care of it much better than me.

Shashank - You guys are crazy friends...as you wish

There friendship grew more stronger. Khushi use to be around with him always learning tennis. She was a good player too. Arnav won the next Wimbledon too. Now he was in 10th and it would be last year for him in junior tennis. He forced Khushi to play as well but she denied

Arnav - Khushi come on...why are you hesitating?

Khushi - I have a dream Arnav...when we grow big...I mean grow up and be eligible for doubles we both will play together...I am not strong like you to face that tension alone...

Arnav - That's not a sportsmanship.

Khushi - Whatever... Don't force me please...

Arnav - As you wish... I know you wont agree unless you yourself feel it.

Yet again Arnav won the tournament and gave his 3rd junior trophy to Khushi. Everything was fine but the day of alumini meet changed everything between them. A 2 senior student Shyam who wanted to be Khushi's friend as she was rich girl since she had joined school felt jealous that Arnav who was the most silent student could become her friend and enjoying the car ride every day. So he planned something as in his one year of highschool with Arnav he knew Arnav hated lieing. All the programs were over and now food was arranged for everyone. Arnav and Khushi were eating with their friends. Khushi starts coughing. Arnav went to bring water. Shyam wanted to use this situation so he came there.

Shyam - Well done Khushi...finally you could gain that rule master's friendship...

Khushi - What? (Arnav comes there by then all others are also shocked by this statement of Shyam) What are you telling Shyam...

Shyam - Come on... you forgot so soon... when this (pointing Arnav) guy joined school dint you tell me... that you want to be his friend by hook or crook...as he was most talented and you want to utilize his fame to become famous yourself...

Khushi - Stop it... what are you talking...I never (She comes to Arnav...) Arnav don't believe him I dint become your friend to gain fame...

Shyam - Ok tell me when I asked to be my friend dint you tell you only want to be Arnav's friend...and you don't want anyone to disturb your bondage with him till you reach your aim

Khushi - Ya I did but

Arnav - What aim Khushi... just to get famous in school? You wouldn't be my friend if I was not talented? Tell me

Khushi - Arnav please ... its not like that

Shyam - oh oh come on Khushi...now that he will be out of school you need not depend on his fame...

Khushi - Shut up you...(Holds Arnav's hand) Arnav listen to me ... my aim was

Arnav - I don't want to listen Khushi...you know I hate lies and cheating. Still you did this with me? Why

Khushi - Please Arnav...you are thinking worng aout me... (Arnav walks off from there... Shyam felt a devilish satisfaction and he left from there. Khushi was heartbroken with this sudden lose of her best friend that too on such a bad note and misunderstanding)

PRESENT DAY - KHUSHI'S ROOM

Khushi was remembering this and crying in present

Khushi - My aim was to make you win all 3 wimbledons... that's the reason I use to practice with you...it wasn't for myself Arnav...you should have listened to me once...I tried contacting you in all ways possible...but you changed your house...dint leave me with any clue...I use to get your whereabouts only from Manoj sir secretly...I use to talk to your trophies and see you in them...only they 3 were my best friends all these years. Now again you misunderstood me... (She sobs again)

ARNAV'S ROOM

Arnav - I so wanted to give back this chain but I just couldn't take it off...though those memories were fake for you it was real for me and this had very important memories of my life...why Khushi why you cheated me again...

Edited by Miss Wow - 11 years ago
basriya thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Uffoo..I hate this shyam...I hope arnav should hav listened to khushi on tat day..
-Roshini- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb update
damm this shyam 😡
hope this mu clears soon
sugarbird thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
that was way too beautiful. innocent friendship. nice story
sasir thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice
poor kushi
just hate shyam
hope mu will clear soon
update soon

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4n8MXqoEQ
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8LLHnBXl1s
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 2 months ago

The Mermaid Who Stole His Heart Part 1 The waves reached the shore while Rudraksh stood looking at the sea. Beneath the water, the mermaid...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".