Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh no she is so hurt, good that Rudra tore all the pictures

So sweet he surprised her with a wedding

Waiting for the SR
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow surprise wedding.. really sweet... nd d letter from a maniac is scary enough...
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is such a beautiful update dear..Wow..you have really taken me by surprise at the end..I never expected Rudra's surprise wedding arrangements..

Though that letter is disturbing..I know tht now Rudra will move sky and earth to protect his wife..Can't find for the next chapter, U know whyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Beautiful update. Surprise marriage ... so sweet of Rudra.
Who sent that letter? Laila? πŸ˜• 
Hope their marriage will happen without any disturbances.😊
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey smarty! Are we getting an update anytime soon? This story is too good to stop! 
rupao21 thumbnail
I re-read all the chapters twice. Feels like forever since you've updated. Hope you're okay and you'll update sooon! ;D
smartypants4593 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ladies, thank you, thank you and million more. I could give you all hugs for such wonderful comments on my story. thank you for enjoying my story and eagerly waiting for the next chapters... I'll rely to each and every comment of yours soon, I won't waste any more time and paste the next chapter in the succeeding post.

I know all of you were eagerly awaiting this chapterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Trust me, I was more than excited to pen it down. Unfortunately I had this crazy exam which literally sucked the soul out of my body. Also thank you for wishing me well while you patiently waited for my chapter and once again, I am so very sorry for the delay...

You have been such a lovely audience so far, please continue being the same way in the future. Love you loads... :)

So ladies, a fair warning, things are going to get steamy!!!! ☺️☺️☺️  
I hope you enjoy this chapter, it was my first attempt at writing something this intimate, so it might be a little broken, but I promise to improve, since things between our beloved couple won't stop anytime soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

smartypants4593 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 19- PARVATI RUDRA PRATAP RANAWAT

Paro closed her eyes and sighed in contentment as she felt Rudra fill the sacred vermillion on her forehead. She opened her eyes to see him gazing at her, his eyes brimming with unspoken love and affection. He then tied the mangalsutra around her neck, which bore the sign of his protection, his affection and the promise of eternity.

While the wedding progressed with the gentle hum of the priest's chanting, Rudra and Paro were aware of only themselves. In that moment, they had eyes only for each other. Paro's radiant smile never left her beautiful face throughout the entire ceremony and Rudra was filled with happiness to last him a lifetime, just by looking at her smile.

They then proceeded to take the 7 pheeren around the holy fire, taking the 7 vows and promising to abide by them.

The wedding ended in a flourish with the guests blessing the couple. Mala couldn't stop her tears when she blessed the couple. She was beyond happy for Rudra, who had now finally escaped the clutches of his past and she knew that Paro would always be by his side.

Nandini's stance was no less. Her beloved Paro was finally with someone who would never stop supporting and loving her. Nandini hugged Paro close to her and wished her all the happiness. Aman wished Rudra congratulations, before Rudra pulled him into a heartfelt hug, to which Aman gladly responed. At that moment, the bond between them was that of brothers.

Paro held onto Rudra's hand the entire time, sure of a future as bright as the twinkling stars in the velvet night sky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paro sat on the bed hugging her knees, anticipating the arrival of her husband. She admired the decorations around her. She hadn't stopped thinking about Rudra since she had stepped into the room.  She remembered how she had had misgivings about the trip since she was unable to spend any time with Rudra, but he had turned it around for her. She considered herself the luckiest woman for being with him.

Her heart fluttered when she remembered seeing him in the gold and blue ensemble at the time of the proposal. He had looked majestic with his sharp aristocratic features.  Paro was always taken by his handsome features. His lean face, warm, yet desirous eyes, his perfect straight nose and his ever present stubble, which she complained always pricked her.  Despite her complaints, she secretly enjoyed the pleasurable shivers that travelled through her body when he grazed his stubble against her cheek.

Paro felt nervous as she waited for him. While she had never minded being intimate with him, she knew tonight would be different. It would more intense and they would finally cross a barrier together as husband and wife. Paro's mind was in a fix. While she wanted to go all the way with him, she knew nothing about what was about to happen and the thought of the unknown scared her. She knew that Rudra would never do anything that she disliked, but the fact that she had no clue about what was going to happen was troubling her.

As the thoughts mulled in her head, she heard the door to the room open and she looked up to see Rudra walk in and lock the door behind him.  Paro's heart beat faster as he came into room, his eyes never leaving hers. Bathed in the warm yellow glow of many candles, Rudra seemed to shimmer in Paro's eyes.

Sitting on the bed beside her, he put his hand forward and instinctively Paro put her hand into his, linking her slender fingers with his firm ones. Hoisting himself closer to her on the bed, Rudra pulled their intertwined hands together and kissed the back of her palm. He then took near the window of the room, where both of them appreciated the star-lit sky silently.

"I wanted to say this while we took out phereen, but since everything happened in such a hurry, I couldn't. What I wanted to say is..." Rudra hesitated, turning towards her.

This was the first time Paro was seeing him so flustered. Grinning sheepishly back at her, he said, "I am not used to this Paro so I don't know how to how to go about it. But I want to say it to you."

Taking a deep breath and holding onto her hand even more firmly, Rudra continued, "Paro, at this moment I give you my 7 vows.

One, you are my everything Paro. I promise to give myself over to you completely, body and soul for the rest of my life.

Two, I promise that I shall never let your smile disappear. I will see to it that nothing or nobody harms you ever.

Three, I vow to you that you will never by affected by my past. You breathed life into me when you entered my world Paro and I intend to spend every waking moment with you."

Four, There may be times when we might not agree with each other. But despite that, never forget that I will always believe in you and nothing would make me love you any less.

Five, I promise to never deceive you. I will never let anything taint the honest and pious relationship that we share.

Six, I promise that I will always be present when you need me. All you need to do is think of me and I promise, I shall be beside you.

And finally, I promise to hold you above anything else in my life cause you are the reason I'm alive Paro. The strings of my heart were bound to your being since the day we met. I just didn't realize it then, but I do now. I promise to love you unconditionally for eternity."

As he finished, Rudra kissed her hand again, but before he could do anything else, Paro lunged forward and pulled him towards herself, all inhibitions thrown aside, hugging him with an intensity of never letting go.

Crying, she said, "I love you ACP sir. I love you and I will follow to the end of the world. I promise to stay by your side forever."

Pulling away, she kissed him on his forehead standing on her toes, while her hands trailed either side of his handsome face.

Chuckling lightly, Paro said, "ACP Sir, I'm never leaving you ever. Even if you want to, you can never run away from me."

She continued to smile till Rudra slipped an arm around her waist pulled her closer to himself and whispered, "That will never happen" in a husky, low voice and then he bent his head down to capture her mouth.

The gentle kiss quickly escalated to a fiery passionate one, with Rudra claiming her lips. He gently pulled onto her ruby red lower lip and sucked on it, eliciting a whimper from Paro grating him access into the sweet cavern of her mouth. His tongue darted in skilfully and entwined with hers. Rudra kissed her like a man starved. While his lips refused to leave her mouth, his hands began to pull away any hindrances from her body. Expertly, he removed her jewelry, kissing her all the while.

Paro pulled away from him and they both stood gasping for air, their bodies feverish. "ACP Sir..."

Rudra placed his fingers on her lips and said, "Rudra, call me Rudra Paro."

Hesitantly, Paro called out his name, "Rudra" and it was all Rudra could do to stop himself from claiming her body then and there. A low moan escaped his lips before he pulled her back into a kiss. Once he was satisfied with the sweet taste of her mouth, he bent down to kiss her long, elegant neck. He kissed, sucked, laved and gently nibbled at her tender skin while Paro held onto him, her fingers now entwined in his soft hair, unconsciously pulling him closer to herself, all the while calling his name, her sweet voice enticing him further.

Rudra placed wet kisses against her beating pulse and his tongue traced the contours of her collar bone while his hand went behind her back and pulled the doris of her choli.  Once all the strings came unattached, he proceeded to gently pull away the layers of fabric clinging to her skin. Paro's breath hitched as he undraped her dupatta and then slowly pulled the soft cloth of the choli off her shoulders, his lips immediately taking over the spot.

Paro realized what was happening as her blouse came undone and she quickly turned away from him, holding the blouse against her bosom with her hands, preventing it from slipping.

As she stood facing away from him, breathing raggedly, Rudra admired his wife's perfect alabaster back and thin waist against the yellow shade from the candles. By now his body raged for a release, taut as desire filled his veins. His nether region felt strained as his drank in her beauty. He knew he would have to be gentle with her. This was her first time and he wanted it to be a pleasure for her. He would patiently make love to her, giving her the contentment she deserved. Rudra, hurriedly pulled off his suit and went towards her, pressing his naked chest against her back, causing both of them to sigh together. Rudra explored her back with his fingers, tracing her spine, leaving her shivering in the wake of his touch.

Without a word, Rudra swept her into his arms and carried her towards the bed, on which he laid her down gently, while she held onto the fabric and kept her eyes closed. Caressing her cheek, he said in a strained, yet steady voice, "Paro, open your eyes, look at me." As she opened her eyes to meet his, he said, "Paro we can stop if you want. I would never do anything to hurt you. But if we go beyond this, I won't be able to stop myself later." His eyes pleaded for her to let him take over. While he was sure that he would stop if she didn't like it, he knew that it would be a hard task to convince his raging body to do so.

Moved by his words, Paro didn't say anything, but loosened her grip on the blouse covering her. Taking it as an acceptance to move forward, Rudra slowly pulled it away from her. Before he had the chance to admire her beautiful bosom, Paro, overcome by shyness, covered herself.

Rudra knew that he had to gently coax her to give herself to him. He slowly uncrossed her arms and placed them against his naked torso. Aware of his skin against her palm, Paro, traced his chest with her fingers, running them against his muscles, as a low growl of desire escaped Rudra's lips.  

Rudra, now dangerously close to his limit, brushed his fingers against the exposed flesh of her breast. Her firm breast fit perfectly in his palm and he began to tweak the soft flesh and her dusky rose bud, now hard due to his ministrations. Paro's skin burned against his touch, causing strange sensations in her body. Before she could catch her breath, Rudra brought his lips and tongue onto her, licking and gently suckling her breast while his fingers explored the other. The warmth of his mouth caused Paro to call his name out loud, as she trashed beneath his body, her senses all vanished, her fingers gripping his hair and pulling him closer as she arched her spine pushing herself further against his lips.  For many moments, Rudra worshipped her bosom, kissing, licking and gently nipping her buds, while his hands moved to her curvaceous waist. He then went further below, placing blatant, wet kisses on her inflamed body, dipping his tongue into her navel, as Paro moaned, not knowing whether it was to make him stop or to plead him to continue.

Rudra traced her long mid-riff with his fingers, his lips back on hers, their tongues engaged in a duel. Not breaking the kiss, Rudra hurriedly pulled at the strings of her lehenga against her waist and pushed it away with his frenzied hands. He then hurriedly discarded his own pants before running his fingers on the creamy smooth skin of her long legs. Liquid heat pooled at the apex of Paro's thighs as he continued to ravish her body. He then discarded the last thread of cloth covering her and his fingers touched her most intimate area, causing Paro to yelp in surprise as she gently pushed him away.

"ACP sir" she gasped. But Rudra knew that there was no stopping now. They were already engulfed in the inferno, their bodies throbbing for release, as fire licked against their skin, threatening to consume them in its flames of desire.

"Shh Paro. Don't worry, everything will be alright. Just let go and believe me" said Rudra, gently coaxing her, placing soft kisses against her cheeks, while his fingers got bolder, below. He knew that he would hurt her if took her without preparing her. Finally, Paro sighed and gave into his touch. Rudra's fingers held the steady rhythm against her burning flesh, while he whispered into her ear, again and again, how much he loved her. Paro trashed her head from side to side as his skilful fingers explored her, tantalizingly. She had never felt such intense sensations that threatened to drive her crazy. Her nails dug into his back and her spine arched against him, causing their skin to come in contact. Her soft globes pressed against his solid chest, sending Rudra into overdrive, replacing his senses with burning, wild need.  Mentally forcing himself to control, he slowly brought her to her peak. Paro held onto him as if her life depended on it, as her body coiled with want, her thighs pressing against his scorching fingers. She pinned for the unknown, raising slowly towards it, close to the crest, with Rudra pushing her towards her glorious climax.

Then suddenly, the dam broke and waves and waves of pure, unadulterated pleasure crashed onto her and she held onto Rudra, shaking, crying his name out loud between muffled sobs as she pressed her mouth against his shoulder, waiting for the spams that rocked her body to finish. Rudra held her close to him, savoring her trembling body against himself, all the while whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Rudra, now at his limit, gently laid her back onto the bed, where she still quivered from the after effects. Asking her to trust him, he shifted his weight and placed himself right on top of her, his eyes searing into hers. With one hand, he discarded the rest of his clothing and his manhood shot out, erect and ready to enter her. Cajoling her that everything would be fine, he asked her to trust him, as he positioned himself and pressed himself slowly, into her aperture. He willed himself to control to take it slowly, so as not to hurt her.

A sharp pain shot through Paro because of the sudden foreign invasion in her body. Tears escaped her eyes, which Rudra kissed away, promising her that the pain would end soon. Paro was embarrassed at how intimately they were joined, but she did not push him away. Slowly and steadily, he drove himself inside, completely filling her body. Once he was sure that she was accustomed to it, he gently began to move, pulling himself out slowly and then pushing in back again.

He slowly increased his tempo, stretching the walls of her inside. Paro's breathing was now ragged, as the pain slowly began to subside and in its place a feeling of fullness took over. Placing her arms around his neck, Rudra hugged Paro close as he drove into her, his pace now faster. Her warm wetness against his manhood was taking Rudra towards the brink.  It took every fiber of his being to maintain control. His muscles strained as he held himself from plunging himself in her. He growled softly as she tightened against him, bringing him towards his pinnacle.

They continued the rhythm, aware of nothing else except each other. The flames enveloped them, drowning them in the river of passion as sensual pleasure intensified inside both of them. Their breath's mingled and they held onto each other as they came to a close.

"Together" rasped Rudra, before pushing himself into her to his hilt in one stroke causing Paro to break in his arms. Paro threw her head back and called out his name as she came again, her wetness around him fuelling his climax. He uttered a guttural cry before he came and his wound up body released his seed into her, filling her to the brim as he fell on top of her, his breathing heavy.

They stayed that way for many moments, enveloped in their cocoon of nirvana as their hearts beat at thundering speed, still joined in union. Lifting his weight off of her, he gently enquired if she was alright. Nodding in agreement, Paro hugged him closely. Slowly pulling himself out, he pulled the cool satin sheets against their spent bodies and took her into him arms, caging her close to his chest and whispered his love for her until sleep over took the both of them.

Please, please do review as always ladies as I am ever eager to read them!! Once again, thank you for loving my tale... Muchas gracias!!! Much love to all of you :)) :))πŸ€—πŸ€—

rupao21 thumbnail
I need a fan and the next chapter. You wrote so beautifully once again dear. Hope the exam went well for you ;) I loved the seven vows he mentioned.. such a khoobsurat touch.. it sets this story apart on so many levels. Finally chapter 19!! :D though this was steamy.. it was written in such a poetic way I guess, there's this a lot of love between the two, even more so when rudra cajoles her and hugs her. That's just adorable. Ugh can't wait till the next.

Thank you for updating! :D
Lots of love,
Ru
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter πŸ‘

Wow wow wow    πŸ˜ƒ