Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_khwaish_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Update plzzz update plzzz update plzz update plzzz update plzzz...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello guys! Here's the next part, Sorry for the delay. Enjoy reading.

Chapter Six

Taani made rihaana stand on bed, rihaana saw Rey laying there with close eyes, She walked toward him taking her baby steps.

"Pa-Pah" she giggled as she called out for him. His eyes snapped open hearing her sweet childish tone. It was second time rihaana had called him papa on her and each time it had given him immense happiness. Taani was in aww as she saw rihaana jumping in rey's arms when rey sat on bed and open his arms for her

"My baby"

Rey cocooned her in his fartherly warmth, showering his love on her by kissing her cheeks, forehead and her little nose which reminds him of taani. Rihaan put her both plams on his both the cheek and kissed his cheeks, mimicking his actions. Rey smiled widely at the sweet gesture of his daughter.

Taani just stand there and watched the scene with small smile.

"Rihaana say papa again" Rey said to rihaana, he lifted her up and nuzzled his face in het stomach making her laugh.

"Pa-Pah" She said, clapping her hand together. Rey chuckled at her antics.

"Rihaana, baby say your mumma to join us, warna woh wah khade khade thak jaayengi" Rey said indicating taani to come and join them rather than standing there and stare at them with admiration.

"No! You both play. I have to cook lunch" Taani replied back instantly, She wasn't feeling comfortable in being with him alone, She was scared, scared to love again. and being with him will do nothing but give re-birth to the feelings she had buried inside her.

Rey's face fell when he saw her leaving the room. He wanted his daughter to have both her mumma and papa, not one at time while other was far away. But he knew it will take time for taani to get normal with him again.

"Don't worry princess, Your papa will win your mumma's love back very soon"

Rey told rihaana, She was staring at him with her big big innocent eyes, listening him carefully.

"Now lets click some pictures together" Rey said to her, he took out his cell phone from his pocket, Immediately rihaana tried to take phone from him as soon as she saw the phone in his hand.

"My baby wants to play with daddy's phone" Rey spoke in childish tone, he handed her his cell phone. Rihaana nodded in yes and gripped the cell phone between her tiny hands.

Rihaana trace the cell phone with her fingers, exmine the phone with curiousty. Rey chuckled seeing his baby trying to understand the gadget in her hand. Rey unlocked his phone. A bright smile appeared on rihaana's face as she saw her mumma's pic on the screen.

"Ma" Rihaana said in her childish tone, pointing at the screen, Rey smiled hearing ma from her.

"Ha aapki mumma, now we will click rihaana's photos too" Rey told her with excitement. Rey made her sit on bed opposite to him. Rihaana made a crying face when rey took his back from her.

"Rihaana, look here baby"

Rihaana look at him, Rey smiled at her, through his action he told her to smile but rihaana who was angry at him because he took his cell phone back, turn her head sideways.

Rey pressed his lips together to stop his laughter seeing his cute princess's cute anger. Then he notice taani's cell phone on side table, he picked it up and gave it to her. Rihaana look at taani's phone for a second then she dropped the cell phone on bed realizing it wasn't same phone she had earlier.

Rey's expressions were worth watching that moment. She look at him.

"Stubborn mom's stubborn smart daughter" Rey muttered under his breath, he handed her his cell phone. He watched his princess with smile as she played with his cell phone.

Rey open taani's phone, he search for rihaana's pics with taani which he got many, he immediately transfer them on his phone.

"Papa" He took rihaana in his arms when she called out for him and handed him his cell phone back. Rihaana yawned and her face in crook of his neck, Rey got that she was tired.

"Sleep princess! We will play later"

Rey placed a sweet peck on her head, he patted her back gently, massaged her head which made her slip into peacefull sweet slumber in his fartherly warmth. Rey gently laid her down on bed and he himself laid down beside her. Gently patting her stomach he too slept there.

Taani was passing by swayum and sharon's room when she heard their lovey dovey talks, it took her back into memories of moments she had spent with rey. The way he used to pampered her, the way he used to make her feel special.

Its been a month, Rey had confessed his love and they both are together now after all crossing all the hurdles and the pain they had endure in thid journey doesn't seems to matter.

Taani entered in the hotel suite.

"Rey, Please come out, mujhe dar lag raha hai"

She called out for him as soon as she entered in dark room, her heart beating running faster than ever before.

"Taani"

She took a sigh of relief hearing his voice but still couldn't see him because of dark.

"My life was dull before you came in my life, I lost believe in love but then you came in my life, bring colors in life, bring my trust back in love. I know i don't deserve you but what can I do, i can't leave you. I Love you taani and Thsnks for coming in my life, my angel of Love."

Rey spoke before turning on the lights of the room, Taani sae him standing bside the bed, without waiting for another word she ran in his arms. Rey happily embrace her in his arms.

"Happy one month anniversary, Jaan"

He whispered in her ear, his husky voice send shiver down his spine.

"Aapne yeh sab mere liye kiya?" Taani broke the hug and pointed toward all the decoration he had done, room was beautifully decorated with rosses and her most favorite part, Purple and white colored balloons were all over in room.

"Taani jo khushi tumne mujhe di hai, Uske aage toh yeh sab kuch bhi nahi hai"

Rey said to her, He made her sit on bed and then he bring cake he had ordered. She was smiling whole heartedly and He was happy to be the reason of her happiness.

Precap : Flashback Continue.

Hit like & Do comment Big.
Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Mee first. Pm se bhi pehle
Lovely update.
Rey and Rihaana scene was too cute.
The way she calls him papa Is awesome. 
Her playing eith his phone and being stubborn I so loved it.
Taani ka jaana made me sad.but Rey's promise to Rihaana made up for it.
Waiting for flashback. 
Take care. Update soon and pm me
sailaja. thumbnail
again amazing update rey aur rihaana part was so cute little rihaana was angry😑 i love it rey ka camparesion was nice fb also goodEdited by R.sailaja - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ress
It's was super cute prt I Luv how rihaana
Make rey smile awww rey kissing rihaana &
Rihaana also kiss him awww baby taani was
Looking at thm so cutely aww but taani went
Away well rey deserve that hahahaha rihaana
Luv rey mob & she got angry when he took away
& she is sooo smart man luvly baby & stubborn
Also :p rey took rihaana & taani pic in mob aww
Taani recalling past hmmm flashback was swt & cute
Taarey celebrating thr 1st anniversary aww thanks for
Update but one request I want to see rihaana & taani
Cute scene plzzz now I want to see ma & daughter prt plzz Edited by raddhi - 9 years ago
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
mindblowing update
loved each line from the core of my heart awesome
waiting for the next...
really loved it
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update
Loved it <3
Rey and Rihanna scene was so cute and adorable...Rihanna is stubborn like her mom πŸ˜†
Flashback was so sweet πŸ˜³
Please continue soon...want to read the flashback πŸ˜Š
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Unres.

Awsum update...
Rey n rihaana were so cute...
Flashback was lovely...
Plz update soon...Edited by TR_lovebirds - 9 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
rihanna rey part was damn adorable
loved it

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Once again awesome post :) father and daughter bonding no words to describe :)