Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update
it was just perfect
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

- Taani's POV -

I wake up with a smile on my face, I look around to see Rey sleeping peacefully next to me, his hair messy yet at the same time sexy and I can't help it when my hand runs through his hair. His eyes snap open and I pull my hands away my eyes wide at what I did. I look at Rey's reaction and find myself blushing as he grins at me.

"S-sorry" I stutter looking down in embarrassment.

"Dont be" He mumbbled as he lifted my chin, I look into Reys brown eyes that seemed to make the world stop making it as if it was only him and I.

He leans down and his lips brush against mine as if teasing me, I moaned his name as I felt his expert lips travelling down from my jaw line to my cleavage, The satin silk night gown that reveal most parts of my body was not helping me either. I could feel his hand roaming on my body in most intimate way, I pulled his face up and smashed my lips against his, I kissed him with passion keeping aside my shyness away for once, he seemed surprised by my sudden action but nevertheless kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync, he rolled over bed, Now i was pinned beneath him. I broke the kiss when i felt my lungs shouting to get some oxygen.

"Rey, today is kids first day of school, I have to get them ready, Leave me now" I said as i found my voice, Rey stare at me, he wanted to take this further which wasnt possible now, the atmosphare was becoming heated as desire to have each other increase between us, his penatrating gaze burn me alivewith passion and love.

"First you turned me on with this little act of yours and now running away leaving me sexually frustrated, Not done" Rey stated and I rolled my eyes at his dramatic reply.

"Sorry but you have to leave me so that i can go and check on kids" I told him ignoring the cute pout of his, which was quiet difficult for me to do. All i want was Kiss him senselessly, then smack myself hard for losing control over myself like a horny teenager.

"Okay but you have to make it up to me" Rey said as he got up from me, I nodded knowing I have to make it up to him, As much kids need my time, Rey also need my time and i cant ignore it.

"I will" I said to him, giving him peck on his lips, I got down from bed, straighten my night gown then after I wore robe I left the room to see my babies, their room is next to us, for which i grateful, I can check on them whenever i want and also it will be easy for them, if they need us they can just called out our names and we will be there without any second delay.

I open the door and watch my babies with aww, they look so cute sleeping, I went inside and sat on their bed.

"Arushi, aryan get up, Its morning now" I caress their head, they both stir in sleep and turn their face away, I laughed at their action, they both are xerox copy of reyaansh singhania.

"Shona aap school ke first day hi late ho jaaoge" I said knowing this would work, since the day, when we went to admit them in school, they both were over excited over the fact now they are going school.

I laughed as i saw both of them opened their eyes and stare at me with smile, I smiled back.

"Good morning mumma" Both said at the same time.

"Morning honey buns, Now get up and get ready for school" I said to them, they both got down from bed and headed toward washroom, i followed them inside, after getting them ready we went downstairs at breakfast table.

"So are you both excited for school" Anjali di asked them, aryan and arushi yelled in excitement. They sat on their seats while I serve them breakfast, rey was still upstairs in room.

"Bua, we will make new friends there and play with them" Aryan said making everyone smile at his excitement. Aarav joined them in their masti.

"Yeah and After school I will take you three for ice cream treat, what say" Arnav bhai asked them, all three of them, aarav, arushi and aryan jumped on their seats in happiness hearing them. They nodded agreeing with him.

"Okay now finish your breakfast then i will drop you all school" rey said as he made his entry there dressed in three piece armaani suit, He smiled at me which I return with small smile.

After breakfast, aryan, aarav and arushi left for school with rey while I went in kitchen with Khushi bhabhi and anjali di. Tomorrow was karwachauth so we have lots of work to do.

~*~

- Anamika's POV -

I could feel myself burning with anger, every time  i saw my rey with her, i felt like ripping her head off. Why she came back? Why? Rey would be mine if that behenji hadn't came back with her two little devils, those kids they are obstacle in my path, till they are alive I cant get my rey so I planned to remove them from my way, then rey will be mine only mine because i know rey was bearing taani just because she was mother of his kids. But not anymore i will free him from this burden named taani.

"After you have them, I want them dead and for that you will get whatever price you want" I said to men whom i hired to kidnap taani's kids.

He took the money and left from there, tomorrow is going to be my day, rey will be mine, forever.

I had wait for too long but not anymore, I want him with me. And time i wont let taani take my rey away from me.

Just then my phone beeped receiving msg from anjali di, she invited me and sharon at her place for karwachauth gathering, which is tomorrow. I smirk thinking tomorrow rey will break my fast instead of taani.

~*~

- Rey's POV -

After dropping kids school I drove back to home to take an important file.

"Taani, i not able to find my file, please come" I shouted from my room, she was in kitchen but i was sure she had heard him, i could her payal sound which means she was coming upstairs.

"Kya rey! Aap ek file bhi dhoondh sakte. Yahin toh rakhi hai cupboard main" She said entering in room, i rolled my eyes, she came close to me and took out file frok upper shelf of closet, my eyes struck on her bare tummy peaking through her saree, I licked my lips, desire to have her start building inside me with an urge to ravish her right there and then.

I heard her gasp as i slid my arm around her waist, She dropped the file on floor that was in her hand, i smirk and pulled her into me. Crimson shade of red adorn her cheeks. Room temperature was increasing, things were getting out of control, I was on the edge of losing my self control.

"Rey" She whispered my name in such tone that i lost my control, I turn her around and smashed my lips against hers, kissing her feverishly i let my hands roam all over her body, her soft fingers were entangle with my hair, without breaking the kiss, i lifted her in my arms, taking steps toward our bed, i jump on bed with her in my arms, she was laying on top of me.

She moaned my name in between kiss. I open the dori of her blouse, caress her bare back with my fingers, her skin was so soft like silk. We broke the kiss when i felt her out of breath.

"Rey someone might see us" She said, I smirk, removing her pallu i start kissing her shoulder, nibbling her skin between my lips.

"Khushi bhabhi went to see her mom, Di and dadi went to mandir, so its just you and me in house" I replied to her, flipping over the bed. Taking her body beneath me. she wanted to say something but I didn't gave her chance. My hands work at their own record, one by one removing every piece of cloth from out bodies, leaving ourselves in just inner wear. I kissed her softly on the nose tip before moving down trailing kisses on her jaw line to her throat. Her red lacy bra was adding fuel to my fire like desires. I caress her bud with tip of my tongue over the material, her buds hardened responding to my touch. I unclasped her bra, taking her stiffened nipple into his mouth and sucked into it as i kneaded the other breast.

Taani's moans became louder as wetness flowed between her folds. With a groan I pushed my lower body against hers' making her feel my arousal. A gasp escape for her lips as she get aware of my painful state, I was in need, the need only she could satisfy. I kissed her bare stomach, reached the waistline of the last scrap of clothing that covered her feminine part and descard it from her body, leaving her in her birth wear, I could feel her shiver in pleasure, my hungry eyes met with hers, we both were burning in passion, I could see the same desires, same needs in her eyes and i am sure my eyes are dipicting same emotions as hers . 

"Please Rey, I cant, just take me." she pleaded to me, I smirk decided to tease her little, I slid my two fingers in her wet core and played with her organ, her eyes rolled back, she arched back in pleasure, She gave me deadly look that means i have to end my teasing, i gently laid her down and got over her, I leaned in to kiss her on the lips as i entered her fully, in one sleek move. Looking deep into her eyes with love in my eyes, I thrust deeper, again and again as we both neared their heights. We reached earth shattering peak together, our moans and groaning sounds echoed in room with her giggles as i continue whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

I kissed her one last time before pulling out of her and laying by her side, she snuggle close to me as I covered ourselves with blanket. She rested her head on my chest, the heavenly ride of pleasure had tired her, she was on verge of slipping into sweet slumber, i drop a light peck on her forehead then let her rest for sometime. While i watched her sleep, Watching the angel laying in my arms, it was blissful moment for me, I couldnt believe I had hurt the same person most in past who loved me with everything she had but I was so blinded by ego and anger i didn't realize i had ruined an innocent life, I was so concern about myself that i didn't notice a girl who had left her everything just for, is waiting for my one glance of love. 

Taani might forgive me for the sins i had committed in past but I cant. I cant forgive myself for the pain, my wife and my children had gone through. I kissed her forehead, She was asleep in my arms, i promised myself to be with them till my last breath, love them, protect them from every pain.

HIT LIKE & DO COMMENT

I will send PMs to only those who will "Like" this post

Edited by -SunShine - 9 years ago
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me first 
fabulous update as always
continue soon :)