Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shafoo

that is greattt update

Thank you
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Crazy410

Awww.. Sumer feels bad about their past. How sweet.

And I hope our dashing hero is on his way to save his Paro.
Thnx for the pm.😊

Sumer is turning a new leaf and making up for the past in his own way. More on Paro in a few hours when I update.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Chapter 34

The man laughed, harder than he ever had before as he let go of her, "You still have faith that your rakshak will come save you?" His voice was more familiar now, she looked closer as he took of his glasses. She was furious, she tore of his fake beard. He winced as it came off. He proceeded to take off his turban as she hit him as hard as she could. He held her hands close to his chest as she rebuked him, "Jallad!" She yells at him for scaring her like this and tries to free herself from his embrace. He doesn't let go instead just kisses her hand and places it back on his chest. "I should be angry with you for getting into a car with a stranger. VK sir will not be able to protect you unless you co-operate. But what to do, I have missed you so much that I can't bring myself to scold you" he reasoned as he held her close flush against the length of his body. She pouted and explained she was lost in his thoughts that she didn't notice anything different. She added that he is lying about missing her else why didn't he call. Rudra replied, "You were upset with me when I left, I thought you wouldn't want to hear my voice." She caressed his check gently and told him, no matter how upset she got with him, she will always want to hear his voice especially when he is far away, informing her of his wellbeing. "Besides you promised to let me take care of you, if you gets injured in line of duty. How will I know where to find you if you don't call?" she asked him sweetly. He was elated to hear her speak so honestly, he kissed her fingers as it touched his lips. She looked away blushing, embarrassed by her own forwardness.

"This is where our story began Paro, in this desert. The sands of Birpur will always be special because it brought me to you. You remember that day, when those men tried to hurt you, " he asked recollecting the day they met. She shivered in his arms as the memory flashed in her mind. "I was so scared, I thought I would be ruined, until I saw you ride along on your bike. Rudra, why did you ride past before you stopped a little ahead?" she asked curious at that act. He laughed at her naivety and explained that he was no filmi hero who could instantly beat the villains up. He was a soldier who needed a minute to strategise how to rescue her from them with minimum damage especially when he didn't know whether they were armed or not. "For me, you are always my hero. I will never forget how you came riding your phatpatiya that day, and saved my life," she told him and hugged him tightly. His body was starting to react to her closeness so he loosened his grip a little. "You trusted me that day, even before you knew me. Without a single doubt in your mind, you knew I would take care of you. When I grabbed you and we rolled off, away from the flames, you just held on to me, trusting that I would do what is best for you. Can you give me the same trust when I tell you, that this is not the time to meet your sister?" he asked. She immediately stiffened in his arms and stepped away from him.

"Rudra, why are you being so stubborn? I'll be very careful and very quick. I just need to make sure she is safe and alright. I haven't seen her in over a year, since her bidaai. You know better than anyone what she has been through. She needs to know that I am still around and still care for her even if mamisa isn't with us anymore. She still has a maayka where I live" she argued. He just shrugged his shoulders and pointed to his phone, which was lying on the driver's seat. She didn't understand his meaning while it rang instantly. He picked it up and placed it on her hand. She answered the call hesitantly, "Hello?" She was shocked to hear her sister whisper, "Paro baisa, its so good to hear your voice. You don't know how much I longed for it." She was too shocked to say anything as Rudra opened the back door of the car for her to step in and talk privately with the sister she missed for so long.

"How are you jeeja? Are you well? I have been so worried about since the treachery of Thakurasa has been revealed. But Rudra told me that you are now married and expecting a child" she asked anxiously. Her sister scolded her for calling her husband by name and that her mother would be disappointed if she knew of her audacity. Paro remembered that Rudra had lied about being her husband so that he could talk freely with her sister. She blushed thinking how she even refers to him as Jallad and gets away with it. In fact it was almost as if he enjoyed the fact that he liked her accepting his rough nature and not hold it against him. Her Rudra needed effort to be gentle, he couldn't even hold her hand without bruising her wrist, most of the time. She realised her mamisa would be mortified if she had lived to see all this, so content in his arms and letting him kiss her blatantly, especially since he wasn't her husband. She looked out of the window and saw him standing away from the car and looking at the sands with his hands on his hips and glares shielding his beautiful eyes from the sun. She could never love him as much as she did this instant. She was touched how he found a way for her to talk to her sister, even he didn't want them to meet each other in person. She understood his reason for caution and he understood her heart's longing. Was there any other man in the world who cared this much for a woman, she wondered. "Paro! Paro! Are you still listening? Or are you dreaming?" her sister shouted across the phone. Paro responded that she was listening and was eager to know all about her life and what she has been upto since they last met. "Forget it, you will start day dreaming again. And only Bholenath knows why, especially since he made sure that you marry the prince you dreamed about as a little girl. Isn't that true baisa? Rudra bhaisa just stormed into your life and swept you of your feet. And now you can't think of anything else but him," she teased. Paro's cheeks turned red at that statement as her hands fiddled with her bag placed on the seat. Nandini continued, "He loves you very much, Paro. You can see it in the way his face lights up when your name is mentioned. He spent hours listening to stories of our childhood and I could see how much he missed you when he was here. Did you fight with him and upset him in anyway?" she asked but Paro didn't listen. An envelope had fallen out of the bag and she picked it up. The name, Dr. Suraj Shekawat was written on it and she gasped. Mrs. Sisodia had given it to her in the morning telling her that, this was her nephew's photograph and his phone number was on the back of she needed to talk to him. They were planning on coming down next week and if all goes well, she would be engaged to him immediately. Nandini misunderstood her surprised gasp and the silence that followed, "So its true. You did upset him before he left on his long mission and probably didn't call either. Poor Kuwarsa, he loves you so much and you don't seem to care. You don't know how lucky you are to find someone who loves you as passionately as he does. He was so lost, as if he had left his soul behind. You know Paro, he has these pictures of you which he has drawn himself. He probably spent his free time here just sketching you. He even let me keep one. One where you were standing in a balcony. He had told me that was the first time he felt his heart skip a beat because of you. He wants to make a portrait of you someday. Baisa, if I wasn't your sister, I would probably be jealous" she teased as the tears poured down Paro's eyes as she realised what she had thrown away on haste. Nandini heard her sniffle and realised that this phone call wasn't enough for Paro. She wanted to reach out and hug her sister but had to simply say, "Paro, don't cry now. You know how helpless your tears make me feel. Maasa isn't around anymore to cheer you up and I can't come there now. But listen Kuwarsa has promised that he will bring you to me as soon as he catches Tejawat and puts him behind bars. You will come na?" she asked eagerly. Paro managed to say yes. Nandini squealed with joy, "That is great. I knew you would agree. Who knows maybe your nephew might also be with me ready to welcome you to our home." The sisters spoke some more before ending the call.

Paro stepped out of the car and saw him wait for her patiently. His smile faltered as he saw her tear stained cheeks. "What happened Paro, why are you upset? I thought you would be happy to talk to your sister" he told her gruffly. She wiped of her tears and handed him his phone back, "Thank you. I am so glad that I could finally talk to her." He was relieved, it had taken some amount of convincing to get Rusheed's approval. But it was worth it, Paro got her wish. "You know, she cooks quite well. She also made kheer for me too," he told her as she wondered where he was leading to. "But I like yours better, though I would have enjoyed it more if you had fed me with your hands. Maybe next time," she raised her eyebrow at that. He reached out and took a box from the dashboard. She looked on curiously as he took off the earrings she was wearing. "What are you doing?", she asked as he placed his finger on her soft lips and opened the box. She saw a pair of butterfly earrings with sapphires in it. "Its for you", he said and reminded her that he always returns gifts and this one was especially made for her. She reached to touch them and held it out to him, "You know Rudra, butterflies always symbolise change. Just like how it changes from before it comes of age, it reminds us that everything changes. You remember my friend, Rukmini, that blue butterfly, hovering around me at the back of Aman's jeep. That day for me, you changed from being a stranger to my rakshak. The next day she visited me when I was trying my wedding lehenga and I saw you riding your bike towards my home, dressed in your BSD uniform and I remembered Thakursa's words that the BSD would bring only grief. That instant you became my enemy. The next time, it lead me to you when Kakisa had hurt you using your mother's memory, in my eyes you became, a child who needed compassion. You know she visited me twice on Shiv ratri, once when I was dressed as your bride and later when I came to know that you were right about Tejawat and believed that you would come for me, even after I hurt you so badly" she cried remembering how she had hit him that day.

He gently wiped away her tears and took the earring she was holding and placed it on her ear after kissing her earlobe gently. She looked away realising how much things were about to change and he smiled before repeating the same with the other earring. "I want a change too, Paro. I don't want to be a Jallad anymore. I want to lead a normal life like a normal man. I want to spend my life with a woman who loves me. I want to her eyes to shine with pride when she sees me dressed for work. I want to trust that she will be waiting for me when I return home at night. I want my father to know that his daughter-in-law's prayers will keep me safe no matter how dangerous a mission I'm assigned, but that's not important right now. What is important is, that I want you, my delicate butterfly, the one whom I followed into the light. I want you to hold my hand and guide me all the days of my life. Paro, you remember when you came back from Birpur you challenged me that someday the Jallad will sleep and the man will wake up. And that I will be down on my knees begging you," he knelt down holding her hand. Her heart started to beat faster, each breathe became shorter and the tears started to roll down uncontrollably as she looked at him remembering that day, she never had imagined that the man to whom she wouldn't surrender her principles for, would one day be the one she would surrender everything to. "I'm not sure what you wanted me to beg for. But I know what I want from you. I want to be Rudra, Paro's Rudra." She collapsed into a pool of her own tears leaving him in utter shock at her reaction.

JJKKL thumbnail
Hi Rithu,

Very nice chapter. You have closed many loops including Paro's statements of Jallad and Angel in each person. And that Rudra will beg her someday. Hope the CVs had closed many of these loops.

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

<font size="3" color="#000099">Hi Rithu,

Very nice chapter. You have closed many loops including Paro's statements of Jallad and Angel in each person. And that Rudra will beg her someday. Hope the CVs had closed many of these loops. </font>

Thank you. That scene where she challenges Rudra was very intriguing. I wondered what she would say when he turns back and asks her, "Pass aakar?" It meant so much on so many levels. Its a pity, that it was never revisited.
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter Rithu. I like this mischievous side of Rudra. How adorable. Waiting to see them two together. And Paro spoke to Nandini Jeeja. I hope she will be making a visit soon. Can you contrive it that she somehow gets rid of her creepy husband and lands up with someone else. Maybe a Rudra version on the other side of the border? What do you think?Edited by tinamehta - 9 years ago
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter rithu... Parud scenes were superb.. So sweet of Rudra that he arranged for phone conversation between the sisters.. It was a sweet conversation though Paro was drowned in her own thoughts.. Nandini told Paro hw much Rudra loves her which Paro need to be told now since she s confused..
So Rudra ate the kheer that day later...? And he gave his gift and he confessed his feelings to her.. Poor Paro still confused.. Hope she tells him the story laila spinned and all the misunderstanding clears..

And the pictures of the butterfly earrings were lovely rithu..
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guessed it might be RudraπŸ˜›  he is fulfilling Paro's wish and begging her to be his. πŸ‘
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

Lovely chapter Rithu. I like this mischievous side of Rudra. How adorable. Waiting to see them two together.And Paro spoke to Nandini Jeeja. I hope she will be making a visit soon. Can you contrive it that she somehow gets rid of her creepy husband and lands up with someone else. Maybe a Rudra version on the other side of the border? What do you think?

Thank you. Rudra can be quite adorable. Rudra is will take her to meet Nandini as promised, but now apart from Tejawat roaming around freely, the new guy will also be an impediment. I haven't decided yet what to do about her husband or what's in store for her yet.Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice chapter rithu... Parud scenes were superb.. So sweet of Rudra that he arranged for phone conversation between the sisters.. It was a sweet conversation though Paro was drowned in her own thoughts.. Nandini told Paro hw much Rudra loves her which Paro need to be told now since she s confused..
So Rudra ate the kheer that day later...? And he gave his gift and he confessed his feelings to her.. Poor Paro still confused.. Hope she tells him the story laila spinned and all the misunderstanding clears..

And the pictures of the butterfly earrings were lovely rithu..

Thank you. Paro has too much on her mind but is not able to share her worries with her sister. But as you put it Nandini told Paro that he loves her, so it might help.
Yes, Rudra cannot avoid anything related to Paro and he had to pour his heart out to the one he loves best.
Yes, she will tell him about Laila, but whether he will listen, that's not guranteed.