Users

Frequent Posters

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nividances

Thanks a lot! 
And I have nothing more to say besides gutter minds think alike! πŸ˜†
I was planning on doing a romantic sequence next...but the only question is how bold should I make it? πŸ˜•

🀣
It's okay Nivi, they're married in your FF
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Wow after long time I read you FF

Missed at. Love at... cant wait for the next update

Glad that you were able to read the updates.
Thank you so much! I will add you to my PM list so you will know when I update. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³This is my Diwali present for you all! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Please don't kill me but I think I over-activated my gutter mind while writing this chapter. I was in two minds about whether or not to even post this...but my love for you all who requested Rabir romance won out over my better judgement. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I need some time to recover from this writing experience, so I will only be posting the next update over the weekend. πŸ˜Š  

WARNING: 🀬Explicitly mature sexual content. 🀬 

Under 18, it is my humble request for you to please stay away. πŸ˜³

-------------

Chapter 19: A Night to Remember

Rachna continued to stroke Kabir's hair softly as she leaned her head back against the headboard and closed her eyes. While she was quite tired herself, Rachna found it impossible to fall asleep, as a flurry of thoughts circulated inside her head and drove away any possibility of slumber. She opened her eyes and looked down at Kabir, as she felt him stir and move in her lap. He opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. He looked at Rachna and sat up facing her.

"I'm sorry. I guess I must have fallen asleep."

Rachna smiled gently. "It's fine. I didn't mind it at all. Are you okay?"

Kabir nodded and reassuringly smiled at Rachna. "Yeah, with you around, I couldn't be better."

"Uhhh Kabir, do you have something that I can change into? This outfit is getting a bit uncomfortable."

"Yeah, let me look for something. In the meantime, why don't you go freshen up in the washroom?"

----------------

Rachna came out of the washroom wearing one of Kabir's shirts. It covered up to her upper thighs, giving a great view of her long, toned sexy legs. She had tied her long hair into a messy bun. Kabir was speechless; he hadn't seen Rachna like this in the past 11 months. The feelings and hormones that had been pent up and suppressed inside him for so long came pouring out now. Rachna folded her own clothes neatly and set them on the table. She was walking towards the bed when Kabir caught her hand from behind and pulled her backwards into a reverse hug. She could feel his breath on her neck as he leaned over her body. He started with gentle kisses trailing from her neck up to the back of her ear. She shrugged her shoulders, trying to get free from his firm hold, but it was a half-hearted effort on her part.

"Kabir, please don't. We shouldn't..."

She stopped mid-sentence as a moan escaped her lips. Kabir was nibbling on her earlobe, sending waves of pleasure across her body. She stopped struggling against his hold, for she could no longer hold herself back and she desperately wanted him to continue. He let go of her hands and instead ran his fingers through her hair, undoing the bun and releasing her smooth, silky, long tresses. Picking her up in his arms, Kabir swept Rachna off her feet, as he touched his forehead to hers and nuzzled his nose with hers. He made his way to the bed and softly lay Rachna down on the mattress. He lay down on top of her, pinning her down under his weight. Rachna stared into his eyes as she ran her fingers down the side of his face. He slid his hand under her t-shirt and kneaded her lower back, making her moan again. She pushed against his chest with both hands and he rolled over to the side.

They were both lying on their sides facing each other. Rachna ran her hands over his t-shirt across his chest.  She grabbed hold of the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it off in one clean sweep, revealing his muscular chest and abs. She ran her hands gently over his bare chest, making him shiver under her touch. Kabir could no longer stop himself; he could feel himself starting to arouse. He lifted up Rachna's t-shirt, revealing the soft delicate skin of her abdomen. He ran his hand across her bare waist and drew little swirls across her stomach with his finger. He traced his fingers across her abdomen and moved up higher and higher until he could touch her bra band. He moved his hands up to her chest, squeezing her breasts from on top of her bra. He pushed her so she was lying on her back, giving him full access to her body. He began placing wet kisses all across her abdomen while still squeezing her breasts. She did the needful for him and took her t-shirt off entirely. He could see her two perfect rosy mounds looking full and soft, cradled by the cups of her lacy maroon bra. He placed a kiss between her breasts and slid her bra straps down. The soft milky skin of her shoulders soon became covered with his kisses and nibbles. Kabir pushed one hand underneath Rachna's body to unhook her bra while he continued to press each of her breasts, turn by turn, with the other hand. He was having trouble with her bra hook, so she reached her hands behind her back and unhooked the bra for him. Kabir threw the flimsy garment off her body, revealing in all their glory, her two beautifully formed, burgeoning, creamy breasts. He cupped them with his hands and began kneading them. He sucked on her nipples and bit them gently, feeling them hardening in his mouth. He continued to rub her chest, as her moans became more audible. He began to place kisses her all over her face. She could feel herself getting wet down there.

Rachna moved her hands across his back, her long nails scratching his skin. She shifted her focus to the button of his pants; she had trouble opening it. Meanwhile, he continued to tease her by moving his tongue over her lips, leaving her thirsty for his kiss. Her face became flushed and she could feel her heart beat rising. She abandoned her efforts to unfasten his pants.

"Kiss me Kabir...kiss me," she breathed into his ear.

He finally relented and connected his soft lips with hers, creating sparks. She cradled his face and neck with one hand as she ran her fingers through his hair with the other. He tugged her thick hair gently and sucked her lips passionately, while she responded back with equal fervor. Rachna broke the kiss to gasp for air, while he just moved his lips over to her neck. Kabir sucked the delicate skin of her neck making her go crazy. She moved her hands back to the button of his pants and was successful in unfastening it. He diverted his attention away from her neck for a moment and shrugged off his pants. She could feel his manhood hardening through his boxers. He went back to pressing her breasts with one hand, as he put his other hand in her panties to feel her down there. He found her very wet, so he removed her panties and his boxers, depositing them both at the foot of the bed. Both of their bodies were entirely exposed now. She shivered under his touch, as the cold air of the air conditioner gave her goosebumps all over her body; he pulled the comforter over them to make her comfortable. He kissed her again, leaving her breathless. His breathing also quickened , as she grasped his manhood, fondled it, and caressed it. He shuddered with pleasure, as he became completely erect and ready to enter her.

He inserted two of his fingers into her hole causing her to gasp and want him inside of her. She guided his manhood towards her vagina. He thrust himself into her so hard that she whimpered in pain. She had not had him inside her for so long that she was tight and no longer used to his power. He slowed down and tried to relax her by massaging her lower back some more and sucking her nipples again. Her breath came in short, shallow gasps, and he felt her muscles tighten under him. He shifted himself so his entire weight was not on her body. She chewed her lower lip to keep herself from shouting in pain and grabbed his arms for support, her nails digging into his skin. He could no longer hold himself in and he ejaculated into her. She could feel the warm liquid flowing inside of her, as he removed his manhood from her hole. Rachna let out the deep breath that she had been holding, as Kabir rolled off of her body and lay down on the bed. They lay next to each other; Kabir was on his back and Rachna lay on her side with her head resting on his shoulder and her arm lying limply across his bare chest. He was covered in a light layer of sweat and was breathing heavily, while she had her eyes closed.

Kabir kissed Rachna's forehead gently and whispered into her ear.

"Are you okay?"

She replied with a simple, "Hmmm."

"Did I hurt you too much? I'm really sorry Rachna...I didn't mean to."

"Shhh..."

Kabir caressed Rachna's face and rubbed her cheek gently. He could see that her lips were a bit swollen and that he had left love bites across her neck and shoulders. She had her eyes closed and the even pacing of her inhalations and exhalations told him that she had fallen asleep. He too closed his eyes and beckoned for slumber to come; he would sleep peacefully at last, for his lady love was finally again in his arms tonight.

--------------

Will be waiting for your comments after this one! πŸ˜‰

❀️ Nivi

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

🀣

ahhh this was greatπŸ‘πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

🀣

It was only after I saw this comment that I decided to post what I had written. πŸ˜†
So thank you for the indirect encouragement...πŸ˜‰
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

ahhh this was greatπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Thanks so much! πŸ˜³
Glad that you liked it.
nividances thumbnail

Waiting! πŸ˜ƒ
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2