What's nxt?
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Banner Credit goes to starry.phoenix😳

Arshi SS: Love- Hate Story

MAHA- UPDATE

Chapter- 12 (A)

Khushi know that Arnav is here even before he entered inside, she often wonders how easily they can feel each other presence. Her chain of thoughts broken when she realised that Arnav has came close when she felt bed dipped beside her, she didn't looked up to him.

Arnav looks at Khushi and he can easily see that how nervous and fidgety she is. He didn't know what should he do now. Why Di didn't told me about it? It was never planned.. He mused.

Looking at Khushi again he decides that they can't sit here like that all night and he have to do something to make air around them comfortable. 

Arnav: Khushi! How did you liked the surprise? Khushi finally looked up at him and Arnav thought that he'll actually loose control if she'll look at him with that puppy face and pouted lips.
Damn! First in Red , sitting on bed in this ohh so seductive atmosphere and now this.. Arnav cursed inwardly.

Khushi: Beautiful! But why didn't you told me before . I was doing all rituals but was completely unknown, if I would have known that I could have enjoyed them fully, she finished while pouting again and Arnav looked at at her with amusement. 
Few moments before she was all nervous and now fighting like someone has snatched her jalebi's from her, Arnav chuckled thinking that and khushi looks at him weirdly.

Khushi: Here I am saying something serious and you are chuckling, she complained.

Arnav: Khushi ! I wanted to give you surprise. If I would have told you before that how would I have got to see those priceless expressions on your face which I have seen , he said honestly and Khushi's heart went for his thoughtfulness to make her happy.

Next Arnav found Khushi hugging him, the earlier hitchness forgotten, Arnav hugged her back.
Khushi(still in hug): I loved it Arnav ji.. Thanks for making this day most memorable for me.
Arnav: You don't have to be thankful. I am selfish you know ? I did it for myself, khushi looks at him confusingly.

Arnav: I wanted to see you happy, your sadness was hurting me that I have to do it. Khushi smiled between those happy tears of her which Arnav wiped soon.

Khushi: So all family members knew it?
Arnav: yes! Planned almost things with their help, and everything was perfect till now but I didn't knew They were planning this also he said looking around and soon awkwardness returned.
Khushi comes out of hug while blushing and Arnav cursed himself some more.

Arnav: Khushi! Just Relax and take rest. I don't know how can Di plan something like that when she knows that you're still week and... Khushi cutts him off..

Khushi: Its not Di's fault, I am alright but you still treats me like patient, she huffed irritated with his rant about her health.
Khushi: khushi you are not well! Don't do this, Don't do that etc etc. I am alright now .

Arnav(shocked with her outburst): okay! I am sorry you are fine. Happy? Khushi nodded.
Arnav: Okay than you should sleep, saying this he handed her medicines but Khushi looks at him weirdly.

Arnav(sighs): Khushi! I know you don't remember anything and this must be uncomfortable for you. So just relax, he answered her silent question, Khushi nods thinking something.

Arnav: I should change till than you can also remove that heavy jewelry and change, he was going to get up but khushi held his wrist
Arnav turns back.

Arnav: What happened? Do you need anything? Khushi signed him to sit beside her again and he did.
Khushi was silent she was thinking how to express her inner emotions but she spoke with courage after few moments, looking straight into his eyes.

Khushi: Do you love me?
Arnav: What?
Khushi: Just answer please.
Arnav: Ofcourse I Love you Dammit!! Khushi smiles.

Khushi: and I Love you too.
Khushi: I know Arnav ji that I don't remember our relation shared in that one month but we have decided to start it again.
Arnav knew where this is going he tries to interrupt but Khushi didn't let him.

Khushi: Arnav ji! We are married and just because I forgot a part of our life we can't change anything. Today We have married again Arnav ji and I don't want to spoil anything, I don't want to leave this perfect day incomplete. Anyways we are already married for long and because of my health you have to bear so much. I don't have any problem I Trust You. 

Arnav felt his heart thudded with happiness and pain. Happiness that she trusted him and pain because once he have made this day hell for her infant nightmare. He know Khushi thinks that they were living as normal couple but reality is known by him. "What should he do now?"

Arnav: Khushi! You don't have to do this just because we are married after a pause and if you're thinking that we have already shared this intimacy before than you're wrong, he looks at Khushi who was looking at him with surprised expressions.

Arnav: Khushi! Our marriage... (he remembers Khushi's fainting , doctors words andstopped) Khushi looked at his lost posture and speaks.
Khushi: Our marriage ? What Arnav ji? Was there any problem in our relationship? She asked panicked.

Arnav: shhh... Don't panic! There was no problem Khushi.
Khushi: then?
Arnav: Khushi! You know our marriage was sudden , do we had decided to give it sometime before moving forward, he said trying to convince her.
Khushi: Are you sure? You're not lying?
Arnav: ofcourse not!

Arnav: Therefore I was saying don't think too much and sleep.
Khushi: Arnav ji! Are you not comfortable with me?
Arnav: What the!! Ofcourse I am..
Khushi: So do I... And I don't want to spoil this beautiful day just because my damn Memory. 

Arnav: Khushi! Are you sure ? I mean you don't have to...
Khushi: I know but I don't have to bit I want to... You don't have to scared because of me Arnav ji, I know I was scared earlier but now I know just one thing I Love You and I trust You.

Arnav tried to swallow the lump in his throatand got up suddenly , he looks at Khushi's confused yet dejected face. He turns his back towards her , he close his eyes and remembers how he married her earlier, how on the day of suhaagraat he rebuked her and threw her out from room to poolside and than Today how they married again and Khushi's words " I don't want this perfect day to get spoiled". 

He looks at her again to see her looking at her lap nervously, What should he do now? Leaving from her? Again leave her to cry? And again spoil her dream of that perfect marriage? 

But how can he do that either? Khushi don't remember his cruelty , she just wants a normal married life? One by One scene flashes before his eyes and again He looks at Khushi who wad going to get up from bed without looking at him, he knew she is going to cry soon.

In a stride he pulled her close to him and captured her lips with his. Khushi was shocked with the sudden pull , slowly she started responding back. Arnav kissed her madly both of their tears mingling with their lips. Khushi clutched him for support and Arnav held her close. Their lips and tongues was busy in sweet and tantalizing kiss both were panting heavily when after good minutes they broke the kiss. 

Arnav( keeping his forehead on hers and cupping her cheeks): Are you sure? Think again and in reply he found Khushi's lips on his pecking him lightly and soon he deepened the kiss. Lowering Khushi on bed he started removing her jewelleries and clothes. He kissed her throat snd bare shoulders biting them in between , and licking them to soothe the pain.

Soon clothes lay in floor carelessly , and in a swift Arnav entered in her making Khushi His. Room was filled with their moans, groans and heavy breathingd. Finally they become ONE.

Next morning Arnav opens his eyes to Look at Khushi cuddling into him , he smiles and removes tendrils from her face to see her clearly without any hindrance.
Khushi moans feeling his touch and snuggle more into him Arnav kissed her forehead smiling but soon Reality sinks inside him. They are naked, covered with single duvet, last day events came crashing in front of his eyes and his breaths became uneven.

"What have he done?" Arnav thought as he slowly untangles himself from Khushi and rushed inside the washroom.
Arnav looks himself in the mirror thinking How could he do that!

Arnav: Khushi will not Forgive me once her memory returns back. She'll hate me for doing this with her. But I never intended to do that , it was just I was unable to see her dejected. He speaks to his reflection which was replying to him , There was a fight inside him.

Arnav( reflection): You could have told her the truth.
Arnav: Easy to say! What if something would have happened to her? I couldn't take the Risk..
Arnav(reflection): Than you could have denied her straightly.
Arnav: For which Reason? I LoVe her , She loves me and we have decided to move forward not thinking about past. Than what reason I could have told her , what if she took it in wrong way like earlier?

Arnav(reflection): But Now what she'll hate you once her memory returns.
Arnav: I don't know! I don't know anything! I fell awful when I saw her dejected face and those questions in her innocent eyes and than events if past rushed through my mind when I have hurted her on the day of Suhagraat without giving any answers and My heart didn't let me Leave her like earlier with dejection.
Arnav: Now what will you Do?

Arnav : I don't know but I know only one thing that Khushi will live in her happy world as I have promised. This time she'll not face anything. 

Arnav: I am ready to bear her hate but she'll not face hurt this time, he said determined.

Arnav's thought got broken with Khushi's voice.
Khushi: Arnav ji! 
Arnav: coming... And composing himself he enters back in Room to see a shy Khushi sitting in bed covering herself from bedsheet,
Arnav walked towards her, slowly.

Arnav: Do you need something?
Khushi: Need to use washroom.
Arnav: ok! Arnav helped Khushi as he sensed her pain because of their night. 
Once Khushi was inside , he sighs and searched fir something to wear after shower, he was in towel tied around his waist all the time.
Arnav also fetch something for Khushi and gives it to her do she can also get fresh, after Khushi he takes shower himself.

That day Arnav stayed back at home to take care of Khushi so she can take rest. 

Shyam: Why didn't your told me about Saale Sahab surprise Rani Sahiba? Shyam asked irritated.
Anjali: Chotte asked me! He thought as you are not here , you'll also get surprise once you come back, she said cheerfully.

Shyam: Why not! What a surprise... He snorted with disgust.
Anjali: Why are you getting angry? 
Shyam(composing himself): Rani Sahiba! I am not angry just feeling bad that I couldn't gift them anything.
Anjali: That's it! I have already planned something, she said with a mischievous glint.

Precap: A month later ...

As I am going to finish this SS in next few Chapters, I have started a New SS114777714 πŸ˜³

Buddy me for PM's⭐️

dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved it...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arnav is thinking too much.. agree what happened in past was bad.. but shouldn't they look forward to their future now.. happy that ARSHI became one body and soul.. their love with conquer everything and khushi can't hate arnav.. creepwa is angry as he was not informed about his dear salesaheb's wedding.. idiot what he thinks arnav will let him know.. loved the update.. it was awesome.. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
bellarosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful
but what will be khushi reaction after she will gain her memory?
lookinf forward for the next
continue soon
thx for pm 😊
basriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this ff and  your writing..Pls do pm me all your updates..I wud lov to read further pls..
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
Thanx for pm