Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i m sorry mansi for late reply i have been bc with my workload
my request is simply stunning thank u soo much its classy and elegant 👏 👏 i couldnt even imagine to use this kind of magical texture with the picture luks fablous and flawless using
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..
Mansi, that's ok, I can crop the pics from my request also. :) I was just feeling lazy so asked you. 😆 Great work on the requests, they're all amazing!
Originally posted by: epiphany.
Yo,
Did you save singles for my icon set? If you have, please send em over. 😳 I like how my request has come out, I like best the Remus and Harry icons, otherwise, the others are really great too, the texture is hazy and beautiful and it's got this dark touch to it. Thank you, yeah?!
http://i.imgur.com/PMnZQwt.png will be my favorite request out of the others. I literally like everything you've done to it and especially the text and the black and white coloring.
Great work with the other requests too, ask me.
K.






