Posted: 9 years ago
read all parts today
nice suspance story
waiting for next update
what meet n her family hiding from maan
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geet is back ... and  in confusion to convince Maan abt Meet but eventually confused Maan n herself too!
It is just that, though Story seems predictable your story telling makes me wait to read it... 

You really are pristine in your writing... no where you were out of focus...in telling such a tight scene! this update was surely a tight spot to hit on right cords!!

We as readers were so clear in feeling the confusion not getting confused!!

Great one Ash
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Read the last 3 parts..
Loved how maan n meets relationship developed...
Wonder what happened to meet cz I think this girl is not meet...
So much suspense n maan insi much pain...
Waiting fr nxt part...
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 4 n 5
awesome updates dear...ye meet suddenly kaha gayab ho gai n uske parents b disappeared ho gaye...maan yaha itna pareshaan ho rh h...kya hua h meet ko????
n ye suddenly maan k pass meet ka msg aaya k wo wapas aa rh h n wapas aane k baad b wo maan se nai mil rhi h...
i'm sure jo maan se milne aayi thi wo Meet nai thi...mere mind me bohot saare thoughts aa rh h meet ko le k pls jaldi se nxt update de k ye suspense kam karo
eagerly waiting for nxt
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all parts in one go ... Awesome story ... I hope geet will come soon in this story ... Though it's just a name .. Butt maan geet the name sounds magic :) 
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG what an update... I really felt like I'm seeing a serial just loved it dear... do continue hope Maan get know the truth soon about Meet and her twin sis Geet... update soon...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aishu ki bachhi.. U dusht U still keep us on hanging mode.. what did happen to meet suddenely.. ? is she real meet or someone else..? there are lots of Q'ns running in my mind... Waiting for next part now.. 
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
So she returns... there is so much suspense... I think something happened to Meet and may be her sister who looks alike came to meet maan and couldnt tell te truth... waiting for the next update.
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fab update..
I guessed right that it was not Meet.. Meet could never have been able to behave odd to him if she met him.. she might want to avoid him, but she wouldnt have been refrain from giving in at the end..
Now the twist evil girl in you is in form... am banging my head as to what the hell happened to Meet.. first tho she is alive... though in wheel chair.. and she knows that maan will pursue her if she tells what happened... uff... what has actually happened? 
It was very evident that the person he met is Geet.. the difference he feels and her antics are quite different from Meet.. but he doesnt know that her sister is look alike and for that matter he doesnt even know her name...
In all this confusion, i really feel bad for Maan.. he is thinking Meet is Geet and really happy.. and the next one who is in tough situation is Geet.. she knows the truth and can see the love he holds for Meet, but unable to do anything...
The story is getting real intense now with the twist... cant wait for the next update..
i want the next update jaldi se..
Edited by Shruthe - 9 years ago