Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
its sunday..!!!!!!
waiting for update..!!!!!
radhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Readers,
Thank you all very much for the wonderful and lovely comments for the previous chapter of In Pursuit of Solace. Here is my response to your lovely comments.

@salooni- Okay Salooni...per kya karein Khushiji ke Lucknavi tehzeeb ki aadat humein bhi pad gayi hai !! Even I would like a banner and I'd surely drop in a requirement soon. I'm delighted you like this FF very much. I'm really over-whelmed!! Good luck with your exams.
@rk2127 - Awww...thank you so much!! The classics are very melodious and are in depth meaning and I do share your liking in this. I really love classics. She certainly craves for some warmth and indeed solace, which Arnav gave her when he looked at their childhood photo. As for Arnav realizing that they aren't safe, will take some more time. And you can see a protective Arnav from the next chapter.
@ rikishika - Thanks
@ MDTharun - Thanks! Music certainly soothes; eases any awkward situations and conveys unspoken feelings. Not only Arnav's words, but henceforth his actions will also remind her of her Rohith jeeju. You will know what Khushi reveal to Arnav in the next chapter. Glad you liked the song selection.
@ neha2013g - Thanks! yes he will know her past.
@ shiv456 - Thanks
@ rlaks- Thanks! Yes Shashank is back and the truth is out. Next chapter will also be Arshi! As for updating twice a week I don't think I can manage...
@ Missvishtoofani - Thanks
@ Gayuraj - Thanks
@ swpna - Thanks
@ anjs -Thanks! The truth needs to be unveiled layer-by-layer. And Khushi is not hinting she will tell him the truth. Don't worry about Shashank-Raizadas-Arnav confrontation, because nobody will get time to yell on each other at least for time being! Shashank and Raizada have their reason to conceal things from Arnav, reasons will come out soon, as I said next few chapters are revelations!
@ madhu1210 - Arnav realizes that Khushi will not talk to him on her own accord so Arnav has to initiate the steps.
@Apoorvarani - Thanks
@ pup03 - Thanks! Khushi is really over-whelmed by his gesture of holding on to their childhood memory, but also the facts that she likes him and is precious to her are also the factors why she opens the doors of her past to Arnav. Khushi being his gudiya will be revealed soon. Glad you appreciated the songs selection for the breakfast!
@ swtsam- Thanks, For Arnav to know that she is his gudiya will not be in immediate next chapter. But it will certainly happen soon.
@ sutapasarbabhom - Thanks! Khushi revealing her truth by herself will certainly reduce the intensity of the fire-breathing-Raizada! But for Arnav knowing about Khushi being Gudiya will not be in the immediate next chapter, but will happen soon.
@ Sweety012345 - Thanks
@ Archu61 - Thanks! Yes, Arnav is already protective about her and when he knows who she is there will be no turning back.
@ kondhili- Thanks! For Arnav's reaction you have to wait little bit more...
@ cute_monaya_fan - Thanks!
@ Shubimani - Thanks! Yes, making Khushi to reveal the past was with an intention to reduce the impact.
@ anarshi - Thank you very much and I'm glad that you find my FF enjoyable!
@ segad - Thanks
@ smile1412 - Thanks and welcome to my FF!
@ funwe23 - Thanks!
@ apekshash - Thanks
@ Polkadots78- Thanks, my opinion was to reveal it in a calm environment rather in a heated situation which could make things pretty ugly that they are already now!
@ gowri_19 - Thanks
@ ruchivishal - Thanks
@ angeldream14 - Thanks
@ mahrusweety - Thanks! Yes Arnav will know that she belongs to the murdered family.
@ honey-sweety - Thanks
@ addicted2bs - Thanks
@ ILoveFF - Thanks
@ Linsie - Thanks
@ AnupamaJY - Thanks. She begins to realize what she means to him and he to her. To reduce the level of hurt Khushi decides to open up the doors of her past to him. Arnav will willingly walk into her life and will never let go of her.
@ Suchi.R- Thanks
@ smartgirl9009 -Thanks!
@ amus5 -and the domino effect will continue in the next chapter as well.
@ sk2405 - Arnav doesn't but Khushi does care about what other's think like the security guards reaction! Their tale is really ajeeb daastaan' . And the conversation in the serene environment is going to continue. The last song is very apt for Khushi and her situation.
@ nadiafarjana - Thanks
@ tinsel - Thanks
@ 1chilly- Thanks Charu! Well for Arnav's reaction you can read in the next chapter.
@ tinsel_akira - Thanks and welcome to my FF. Surely will add you to pm list.
@ seema13 - Thanks!
@ khareshelley - Thanks! Yes Khushi knows what position he holds in her life. Yes Arnav will be hurt but when he knows that he has been kept in dark for long time.
@ shalini_s - Thanks!
@ amus5 - Hey, I try to update every 4-5 days...part B will follow soon.
@ snehashetty34 - Thanks
@ aayt - Ahhh yess...only arshi moments was missing!! Khushi indeed talked to avoid bitterness!!
@ rojarathy - Thanks! and I'm glad that you liked the songs included!
@ uzam818 - Thanks! and I'm glad that you liked the songs included!
@ kshubhangi- Thanks
@ Sj236 - Thanks and welcome to my FF. I'm glad that even the absence of only lead' moments you found the story interesting. Even if different from the show, maintain the essence of the characters is crucial.
@ daljeet- Hey daljeet! Thanks. No problem about hating Garima though. But the thing is people often tend to take things into their hand during stress be it instigated by guilt or fear or anything else for that matter. And whatever Garima's decision was she certainly deprived her daughters of a father's love, which she realizes very late in her life. That's why she quotes to her daughters "You'll be deceived if you trust too much, but you'll live in torment if you don't trust enough". You can see this reference in chapter 3B Reunion (Bonding!) Besides she had none to advise her on it. I'm not supporting or defending her actions, but I'm trying to show on what basis I have developed her character. Glad that you caught on it precisely. For Khushi being vary of Arnav, you will know it soon. She will not repeat her mother's and when she does, Arnav is always there ;)
@ amus5- And saved even her nieces life too!!

radhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

soni19sweet thumbnail
😆
be free to visit anytime

nice update

will read and comment soon 
Keenara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what an update...I really loved it..Cant wait for the next one...😊Edited by Keenara - 9 years ago
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally loving this story the mystery is getting bigger and intriguing
pinkrose1 thumbnail
its a great one...
so now kushi is going to have a new friend...
why i think she was shot by arnav's enemy's...
why kushi has to suffer this much felt so bad...
continue soon...

specially the three lines of song in timing, its too nice...