-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: henamani

what ... like seriously

abhi to nasha charh raha tha, muhabbat ke khumar barh raha tha ... and
the end
hmph

Don't feel so bad dear, Parud's journey has just begun. And now with Rudra acting on his feelings, you can be sure he will not let go of his Paro.
Parud7 thumbnail
Oh my God! Rudra in romantic mood... that i was missing some days. What a romantic dialouge u have written i felt i am dreaming...but why r u stopped at that point...what will be next? So many questions..can't w8. Update soon please.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Oh my God! Rudra in romantic mood... that i was missing some days. What a romantic dialouge u have written i felt i am dreaming...but why r u stopped at that point...what will be next? So many questions..can't w8. Update soon please.

Thank you. We all missed Parud romance as they were too busy with the family drama on the show. Will update soon.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
@Shafoo, Marvel-freak - Thank you for reading and commenting.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Chapter 27

A soft musical tune attracted baby Shanti towards a phone. She picked it up thinking it was a toy and tried to press the colourful display. The song ended to her disappointment, she threw it away, when the sound started again. She quickly crawled towards it and picked it up again. This time she accidently pressed something and heard voices. This made her excited as she tried repeating what the voice said, "Papo...papo." Sumer saw her with the phone and recognised it as Rudra's phone. He took it from the child and the voice on the other end wanted to talk to Mrs. Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranavat. He was surprised, Rudra never married Paro. So why did someone call for her on this number, he had to find his cousin.

Meanwhile Rudra was enjoying himself as Paro became more and more flustered. "If you don't tell me what your dream is, how can I make it come true?" he asked to her mortification. She knew that she shouldn't be having such thoughts about him and that she definitely shouldn't discuss it with him. "Somebody might come, I must go" she tried to push him away. But he didn't care, he just held her hands firmly to his chest and pulled her closer by her waist. "Ok, tell me why didn't you wear blue today?" he asked. She remembered what her aunt had said and replied that Shanti's favorite color wasn't blue. He smiled and said this was a nice color on her too and brought back memories of their sangeet. "I didn't enjoy our sangeet one bit as I was stuck in the room" she complained. He reminded her that it was her decision to stay there though his aunt hadn't spared any expense in organising a lovely evening which everyone else enjoyed. If she wanted to dance with him then, she could have come down, apparently Sunheri had picked out some romantic song for them, he told her as he played with her earrings. Not dancing wasn't the bad part of the night, her groom had the audacity to tell her that she needed his permission to go the bathroom. He laughed, "Its your ill-fortune that your groom is so possessive. He is a Jallad isn't he? Ok forget that, I thought you would wear blue for me today and I picked up a gift for you. But you disappointed me so I won't give it to you" he told her morosely. She told him they were even as he didn't eat the kheer she made for him. With a glint in his eyes he caressed her hand and said, "Paro, my sweet Paro, if you feed it to me with your own hands, I'll eat it." She teasingly asked if he was a baby to be fed that way. He reminded her of the night he had cooked for her and fed her with his own hands too and added that she doesn't look like a child from any angle, taking a slow look along her form. She pointed out that her hand was injured so he was doing a nice thing by helping. He played with the chain around her waist and told her his hands were very busy, why doesn't she do a nice thing for him. "Jallad!" she glared at him as she half-heartedly tried to put some distance between them. He didn't mind, "Tell me my Paro, what did this Jallad do to you in your pretty dreams." It made her heart beat faster as he called her his repeatedly and with such fondness, but this was no dream, someone would see them together. "Stop it, Rudra. Someone will come," she pleaded. He agreed to let her go once she tells him what he did. "Maybe it was someone else I was dreaming off who is nicer to me. So why should I tell you about him," she asked casually. He tightened his grip around her waist and told her sternly that it wasn't possible for anyone to reach his Paro for real or in her dreams. The harshness in his tone and the jealousy in his voice scared her little. She liked it better when he was smiling at her and teasing her. She looked away from him and tried to concentrate on the pattern of his kurta gently tracing it with her dainty fingers. "Ok tell me, when did I become your Paro?" she asked. He noticed that she was slowly getting comfortable with him and not trying to squirm out of his embrace. He relaxed his powerful hands from her waist and resumed playing with her waist chain. Though he physically let her free herself from his embrace, his words still held her, close to him, not letting her move an inch. She was always his, right from the moment he first met her in the desert, "Why do you think I saved you all the time?" Because he was her witness, he needed her for the smuggling case, she repeated his own words. "Is that what I told you, I lied" he whispered and pulled closer by her waist chain as he felt goosebumps erupt along her neck. He laughed and reminded her of the time the time when he adorned her wrist with his initial or the time he filled her maang and called her Mrs. Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranavat. She closed her eyes for a minute as the worry that someone might spot them crept in again. Surely kakisa will comment on her upbringing like the day he gave her bangles. She retorted saying all that was done simply to annoy her and get her to sign. "Really, were you annoyed with me? But your heart doesn't say the same thing, can you hear it," he said aware of her reaction due to his proximity. He bent low as he came still closer, "Its fluttering so rapidly today just like it did all those times I stood close to you, almost like it wants to fly out of your chest, right into my hands." Paro knew she had to push him away herself before her knees buckled, "Jallad!" He asked her how long she plans on calling him that especially since he is being nothing but a well-mannered gentleman. She laughed and twirled his moustache, "You have always been an irascible rogue and I will call you Jallad till the day I die." His heart soared at the fact that she will still be thinking of him when she breathes her last. He kissed her hand as it accidentally brushed his lips. She looked around for a distraction not wanting him to proceed any further. Promptly, she heard Sumer call for him. "Rudra, I think Sumer bhaisa needs you for something" she barely whispered. He had heard his cousin but didn't care at the moment. He placed his finger on her lips, "Sh! I'm standing right where I need to be. So ignore him and tell me more about your dream." She was getting more and more flustered as she heard Sumer come closer. She pulled away from him only to have him turn her against the wall as he blocked her escape by placing his hands on either side.

Sumer found his cousin standing in near the fountain playing with Paro's hair. He knew he would get beaten up for interrupting them. And he would probably deserve it too as he never seen him more content with his life. But this phone call sounded important. "Rudra, your phone was ringing", he said. Rudra didn't bother to turn and look. He simply told him to take a message as he was busy. "This person wants to talk to Mrs. Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranavat" and that sentence broke the spell as the blood rushed out of Rudra's face. He grabbed the phone from his cousin and escaped to his room.

It took a few minutes for Paro to realise what happened. Was someone trying to reach her through Rudra, she had to know and Rudra would probably cook up some story or not give her an answer at all. Sumer had fled as soon as the phone left his hand. He almost reached the aangan, when he heard Paro call out for him. "Sumer bhaisa, who was on the phone," she asked him. The entire family trouped in wondering what the commotion was all about. He shrugged his shoulders saying it was just someone from work wanting to talk to him. Paro wasn't convinced, "But you said they wanted to talk to Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranavat. Does he know any other Paro?" The general and his wife were baffled, how could she be so calm about being referred to as Rudra's wife. Paro and the rest of the Ranavats knew that they were confused and needed answers. Danveer explained, "Sir, when Paro bhaisa was attacked at the hospital Rudra banna decided to bring her here, his ancestral home. Our families were estranged since his mother left us all, so he assumed that nobody would bother them." Dilsher added how he was brought in for her safety and how she ended up exposed to the family when she saved his life. "The next part was my fault to be honest. I questioned why there was a young woman in my nephew's room and bhaisa told me she is Rudra's fiance to protect her dignity. Then I threatened to complain to the BSD as he insisted on sharing living quarters with her," confessed Mohini. Paro then explained how they went back to the headquarters and stayed there till Rudra realised that Thakursa's men were looking for her in Chandangarh. Its then he decided to continue the fake engagement for the time being. Danveer assured the general and his wife that they did their best to make sure that Paro was safe and happy. "Maasiji, don't look at me like that. They really took good care of me. It was like I was one of their own. Its not their fault that things spiralled out of control," said Paro holding her aunt's hand for reassurance. The general knew that it was partly his fault too, he had told the major that the BSD was not involved anymore and that his witness was his responsibility. "Paro beta, how far did things go?" he asked.

Rudra knew he was in big trouble when he didn't see Paro or Sumer waiting for him outside his room. He heard the general's question as he came closer. He admitted, "We would be married by now if Tejawat hadn't shown up at the Shivratri mela." Geethanjali didn't understand why neither of them just told the truth to the Ranavat family rather than go ahead with a wedding. But Paro didn't want to reveal how that was Rudra's tactic to get her to confess Tejawat's crimes as he vehemently believed she knew about it. She told her aunt that is all in the past and turned to Rudra, "Who was on the phone and why were they asking for me?" Rudra just shrugged his shoulders and replied that it was confidential and she didn't need to know about it yet. Paro was hurt that he felt the need to conceal things from her. "I liked it better when I was just your witness, you trusted me more. Now you count me as a woman who can't be trusted" she told him remembering the times he told her that she was a beautiful woman who should not be trusted. Her words broke Dilsher's heart as he realised how much his bitter words affected his son and held him back from trusting people. The one person who restored his faith in womankind was the one paying the price for his son's lack of faith which he instilled during the boy's adolescence. He never imagined the repercussions of his actions and those of his wife's would affect their son so much. Rudra was distraught too and felt guilty for making her feel that way. "I trust you Paro more than anybody else in the world but this is something I'm terrified to share with you, this is not the kind of thing I want you involved in. You call me your Rakshak don't you, so why can't I have the right to protect you from this" he pleaded. Paro didn't know what to do, she knew he meant well. The last time she forced his hand and dragged him to Birpur, he almost died. But this was different, her heart knew that he was hiding something that was important to her. "Just tell me Rudra! I give you my word, whatever you tell me, I will just listen and not act on it" she promised.

The general nodded his assent as he couldn't bare to see Paro's turmoil knowing fully well that Major Ranavat will not give her answers otherwise. "Every year there is a bride from Birpur who is married to a man across the border. You know this well being this year's bride. This tradition was used by Tejawat for smuggling weapons to terrorist organizations across the border for his own profit. You know about this part too as he confessed all this to you. And by your account we were able to end his activities on both sides of the border. There was another aspect of his dealing, the brides. Once they crossed the border his agreement was never to enquire about them or seek them out. I don't know what lies he told to their families but they learnt to live with whatever he told them. Never wanting even an address or phone number to contact their daughters who in the their opinion was taken care of very well. His associates had their own plans for the girls brought in by the fake baraat" Rudra paused for a minute to gauge her reaction.

Paro remembered how he had asked her during her captivity that with no news from her sister how was she sure that she was well taken care off. She remembered how none of her villagers had an answer when he asked why none of their daughters ever visited for festivals. He had even asked her mamisa why her jeeja didn't come for her wedding. She remembered how she planned on picking a fight with her sister for not corresponding if she was the one chosen to be married this year. She tried to read Rudra's eyes and guess if he was hinting that her sister had met some tragic end after her wedding. Rudra saw her look intently and knew very well that Paro was waiting with bated breath for news of her sister and she would have definitely imagined a better life for her beloved Nandini and hated to be the one to be the bearer of bad news. He wanted to stall the moment a little longer and remember the way she had started to look at him with tender affection, utmost respect and if he dared to believe it what looked like unconditional love.

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
simply loved rudra and paro's mulaqat. hayyy
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, Love it, so cute rudra n paro moments
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wat an update... Cute cute parud moments... Romantic avatar of Rudra and an habad dabad Paro... The reason hegave for why Paro will have to feed him the kheer is the highlight and Paro calling him jallad.. Omg am totally imagining Sanish in the scene and am in parud world.

But next comes the sad part.. News about nandini... Wat ll Rudra tell her.. Waiting for the next chapter..
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Rithu..

Cutesy cute PARUD moments ( atleast ek kiss tho banta hai yaar...tu kyu itne kanjoos hogayi 😆 but glad atleast he played with waist chain☺️)...

So ullu ka patta Sumer is the "Kabab me Hadda"😆

I know how difficult for you to write these romantic scenes but you still added for me and sushmitha...Thank you darling 🤗

I am so glad you are bringing back Nandini (I think I have asked for her in much earlier updates)..Very intriguing..

Keep going..Lets see how PARUD tackles this new situation with Nandhini😉

Love ya
Deepa
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply luved dis romantic rudra... 😳... he didnt eat kheer becoz she did not feed him... hmmm... way to go rudy boy... 😉...