Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
It's a wrap up for Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq!

Its celebration time in Ek Boond Ishq as it shoots its last day today

BBC Worldwide's popular show Ek Boond Ishq on Life OK has always attracted the audiences attention, the show has grabbed the eyeballs not only through its storyline but also the actors  have justified their characters very well.

Earlier we have reported that the show is soon going off air and today it's the last day of shoot for Ek Boond Ishq. As the show is coming to an end the entire cast will celebrate their last day on the sets.

Our source says, "The show will end with a good note. Mannat (Priya Bhatija) and Omkar (Ankur Nayyar) will accept the truth that they have killed Sia (Chhavi Pandey) and so they will get arrested. Sia's mother in law comes to know the truth about Tara so she will let them go. The high point of this plot will be Tara, MJ and Kalavati will come face to face and the cops will come to know that Kalavati (Viswajeet Pradhan) is alive so they will come to arrest Kalavati."

We wish the entire cast of Ek Boond Ishq all the best!

It's a wrap up for Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq!
09rathorep thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aaj pehle baar main sorry omi key liye mehzoos kuri thi 
Because losing your love,wife,child and drinking a spiked drink all in one night choti baat na hai 
( well for me it isn't ) that's why he's angry all the time 
I think I kinda sorta miss judged him don't blame me he had that smug look and evil smile on his face on top stealing kidneys is not a good thing believe me my mum has only one I think I know who's got it ( wink wink)
Aur mannet kaise ben hai upne saki bhabi ko mardiya or won bhi upne bhai se badla lene ki liye 
She's like kala small sister or accomplice kala wanted revenge from his sorry her dad because his dad said no so to do that he killed his whole family and Mannat at killed her family member because omi said no not much off a difference is there 

I loved the epi it was phenomenal best epi since  the leap in my opinion
I miss u ebi very much main kisi se kahu main kay bhi hu Teri yaaad sath hai !!!😭
I love u ooo ooo ooo I love u ebi !!!!!xxx