Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CutieTeju

YUp.. I officially hate U now for making them so much cry.. n me too.. dekho Iam crying crying after this update... Flood aa jayega mere asuon ka.. πŸ˜­... 

careful GF will be faded off in flood πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

asu tuje achi nahi per suit nahi hogi πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: vrinda22

i too want 2 do same on poo
she is making mu between both
poor geet sufferring so much
maan came to see her in home itself
bad luck
before nakul sasys about geet sk shoves him n plays her card
n maan too left in anger

milky throwing back at you now huh πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

more was at to come ur complaining now only even πŸ˜‰
hey pataka's  πŸ˜†
now i can say my choice of name to my pm list was truly right one πŸ˜‰

all burning like pataka's 

trust me its not good for health πŸ˜›

but you can trust me on this devil sparkle will make this maaneet story of mine more memorable 

Sparkle
Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago

banner  by priya111111 Thank you soo  much di 

ADHOORI ZINDAGI

Part 48

"Mat javo muje chod ke" She whispered painfully when he left in his BMW with storm speed leaving her alone in that hell. Nakul tried his best to reach him but it was too late he left already. It broke her painfully her every ounce cried with helplessness. 

Geet fell on her bed cried her eye out it was so much for her she already faced many things in her life. Looking like there is no happiness written on her face in this life time she thought cursing her fate. She don't want to face or talk with any one right now went to her room her each step trembling. Nakul tried to help her but she didn't even allow him to come near her. She is fully lost in her won miseries didn't saw the mocking smile that was playing on SK's face, If so she can actually even given thought for the sudden storm knocking in her life.

Maan sat in dark room where the presentation was going on but his mind was somewhere else. He was recalling all things happened from morning he actually showed SK he is weak when it comes to emotions. He just hoped being mother she can understand his unsaid words least he know it's her play only. Many things rolling on in his mind he don't want to come to office but work his only stress relief, There is something wrong definitely he concluded concentrated on the presentation as it was very important to him.

The day passed with heaviness waving around in the air for both maan and geet. Maan sipped his coffee leaning on his chair taking rest in his cabin. He didn't take anything from morning resulting heavy headache because of continuous work. He badly needed break thanked Pari for giving his favorite black coffee. After finishing off the coffee he closed his eyes to give some rest to his eyes. His mind stared working in proper way after good coffee break idea popped out in his mind.

He called someone took big sigh of relief continued his work to wind up it soon. It was late night KH was looking so silent with no sign of people. In this deserted place one heart was waiting for someone still. Ritzy stood in front mansee glaring at her. "Na na na" Mansee shouted again feeing annoyed where ritzy was hell bent in making her sleep.

"Kyu kis keliye ye intezar" ritzy asked hiding her laugh as she very well knew the answer. "Maa maa" Mansee answered making baby angry face as ritzy asking the same for nth time.

"Baby suno na you need rest please I beg you sojavona" Ritzy was serious now. Mansee health was not in good condition she feared if something happen to her. Last few weeks were like hell for her she still remembered how she managed maaneet saying everything was fine. Being doctor she know about her condition and it scared her to nuts.

"Hey dare to boss around by Girlfriend" Amy warned her taking mansee in his lap sitting beside ritzy on sofa. "Just shut up Sir don't you know about her condition? She needs sleep medicines I have to make sure about all these. I want her to be fine soon I need it to be done so soon "Ritzy shouted at him first time ever making him grin showing her right.

"Ritzy calm down I know you concerned for her and lover her but I suggest you not to take it too personal" Amy said bluntly without thinking watching ritzy being too much concerned for mansee. He often seen someone coming to mansee to meet but dean assured she is important for mansee when he discussed it with him.

"You don't understand it sir I cont explain Aap ko kise batha chalegi aap kab kisi se pyar nahi kiya na you don't know the value of emotions" Ritzy said frustrated as he taking it to easy. Mansee was related to geet she wants to protect them but she cont even voice out that. In all she actually forget she is talking with amy who gave more value to moral values and friends rather than blood relations, Sia his sister was good example. Amy smiled at ritzy irritating her more

"You know you gals are very lucky because you can cry your heart out when you are sad but we boys don't have the choice na" Amy words hitted at right spot. Ritzy looked at Amy quickly, he is busy in kissing his little GF. She can see the wetness in his corner of eyes. She was speechless at that moment watching Amy in that state, unknowingly she placed her hand on Amy shoulders like supporting him from breaking down.

"You know princess she jealous as I am kissing you that's why she is coming near me to grab my attention see" Amy showed Ritzy to mansee while she clapped and laughed her hands like she got what he is saying. Amy tried to change the gloomy situation coming to his normal side. Ritzy admired Amy as man he is perfect in all senses a perfect friend, Bro, Son the true gentle man she can say.

"I am with you trust me" she confessed the unsaid words breaking her shell leaning on his shoulder making his heart swell with happiness. She felt blessed for getting him in her colorless life he is charmer can win anyone easily.

Amy wrapped his hand around her hugging her from sideways. Amy left to his work after some time as his princess finally fell into deep slumber. Ritzy glanced at her mobile as he mobile started vibrating with maan name flashing on it.

"Here you go sir" Ritzy showed him the room geet was sleeping with saline hanging at one side of her bed. She is looking so pale right now his heart flinched with pain watching her state. "Don't worry about anything sir she is fine now." Ritzy briefed him about her condition while he stood at door still looking at her.  

"Sir I am leaving now I had night shift today" Saying so she tried to go away leaving both alone. "Thanks for everything ritzy" He whispered audile enough to hear by ritzy. "No need of that sir" She smiled at him left to her work.  

Maan started at her from far trying to believe she is his geet only. He was hell enraged when ritzy informed him she is spotted unconscious in her room. How that can be happened when he saw her she is all fine why it can be happened all of sudden?. The question was only can be answerable from geet herself. 

Taking long heavy slow steps he reached up to bed it took more courage for him to touch her. Her skin was still burning with high fever he cursed himself for leaving her alone in the morning.

He sat on bed leaned over her being careful not to put his weight on her. He cradled her cheek with his soft hand making her stir in her sleep slightly. "Geet" His voice was so soft was filled with so much love she heard him.

Tears rolled down from his eyes looking at worn out condition of hers. It was all because of him he cursed himself feeling guilty. Without wasting a second he took her in his arms fully hugged her tight kissing her all over her face. Warmness surrounded his body but still he felt like breathing peacefully being with her. 

She felt suffocated with sudden moments but his one touch was enough for her to make her heart calm down.

"You sacred hell out fo me geet" He complained how much he controlled himself when ritzy asked him not to come Kapoors palace. He also agreed as he don't want to step in to that house again after his not so decent entry in morning.

He can't help but smile admiringly watching red hue on her cheeks after keeping break to his nonstop kisses. "Tu pagal ho geet sach mai pagal ho" He taunted her sweetly for recognizing his touch even in her sleep. He would be dying in happiness if he know he is her breathe her soul in all senses.

"Dekh kya haal banake rakha apna tum" He taunted again when her body temperature was going higher with each moment. He rested himself in bed post she snuggled in to him taking his warmth which was needed badly for her. He makes himself comfortable more in sleeping position as she needs to give rest to her whole body also. She was too much weak to open hey eyes and check if it real or dream but whatever she wants to live in this moment. "Suno agli bar isa kiya tho mujse bura koi nahi hogi" He warned her patting her head with his hand.

She smiled slightly making him shook his head with her cute answer. Maan kissed her forehead when she was asleep after long time. "kyu karthi ho isa geet? Why you run away from me when you cont live without me?" He questioned her hugging her tight fearing she will again run away if he loosen the hold.

"Cont you trust me geet what is stopping you geet what's that" He asked her again taking her hand in his kissing her knuckles. He was not sleepy now many things running in his mind but he didn't get any salvation for anything. After lots of thought it actually stuck his mind he didn't even proposed her didn't even said how much he loved her wants her to be with him forever in his life. In his Pari's guilty feeling she actually forgets about his geet his love completely. Keeping about his love secret to himself, trying to solve puzzle about geet he forget his love needs him his few words of confession.

"Oh how stupid I am I am really sorry for all these but trust me I didn't did all these with consciousness." He apologized feeling truly guilty of his own doings. 

"I promise I will make sure you won't suffer because of me from today" he promised placing his hand in hers and continued "I will confess what I feel for you love" he whispered in her ears kissing on her lips. "I love you soo much" He confessed when he saw the redness on her face to his small peck. 

She is unconscious to hear anything but her conscious heart and mind which were reacting for his every touch every moment every word of him danced in joy. It was the biggest moment for her life being in his arms hearing his confession while he is making her sleep in his own way so romantically. "Aaj keliye ye kefi hai love ab sojavo my love" he said with soft smile rubbing his nose with hers looking at her smile in her sleep.

Maan also fell in to peaceful sleep with his confession, his mind and hearts were clear now.  This night was so special for both being in each other's arms forgetting about this virtual world drowning themselves in their love. The whole night Maan took good care of her making sure her fever was in control making her sleep tight with his warm embrace.

"Geet beta open your eyes what happen to you" SK's voice broke her sleep in the morning. She sat on bed with jerk looked her and there searching for him. She frowned as he is nowhere but she can feel his warmth like he is here with her a moment ago only.

"Beta you okay what happen to you what you are searching?" SK asked again not understanding geet's wired behavior. She is clueless about anything as she left to somewhere after maan left her home. She is hell shocked to know Ritzy brought geet to KH. She just wished maan didn't come to know about it all.

"Isn't it weird SK your daughter is unconscious in her room from morning you don't even aware of that haa" Amy asked feeling something very fishy. Ritzy glared at him for opening his mouth "Wah james bond you are truly good" Maan praised Amy who is hiding somewhere away from all eyes reach. Ritzy glanced at maan's direction making sure SK didn't saw him.

Maan mind also asking same question from the second he came to know about geet being unconscious having severe fever. When SK was that much concerned about him being outsider cont she should take more care for her daughter. Nothing making sense to his mind right now, he don't want SK to know about his presence around geet his heart said like that he is following it not knowing it's for his good only.

SK glared at Amy for intervening in her matters he just wants to strangle him now but she maintained her dramatic mob. "Mr.Arman I was not at home last day when I came back my baby is not there I was so worried for her" Sk s voice choked with her so called emotional play.

Maan looked away not wanting to get affected by her cries, But his mind agreed SK words as none could knew geet is unwell she is all well at morning.  "SK she is fine now no need to worry just take care of her" Ritzy consoled SK left dragging Amy with her.

It's been more than 15 minutes after Ritzy left the room SK glancing at Geet with annoyed looks. Geet rested herself comfortably on bed post was smiling to herself touching her lips. His spell of kiss still lingered on her lips she felt like feeling alive again with this feel. "Good morning kiss worked in good way" Maan thought looking at her with smile. Geet suddenly glanced at direction where maan was standing he left flying kiss in her direction making her heart skip many beats. Geet instantly dropped down her lashes feeling conscious about his intensions, she frowned when maan was not in that place when she saw again. Sk felt something unusual checked around room but for her bad luck she didn't saw maan as her already left. Nurse took geet away to make her freshen up she followed her orders like good girl.

"Ritzy thank you so much I really mean it" Maan thanked said for helping him without any queries. "Sir I am helping you because I know what she meant for you. I just want one thing protect her sir from everything everyone" Ritzy replied with charming smile. Maan already understand watching her care for geet he didn't questioned why some times silence was good emotion to confess many things. 

Ritz helping him just because she wants geet happiness maan is the meaning to geet' happiness breaking rules for her sis is not crime she decided. "Sir muje sab patha hai" Ritz confessed making maan look away but slight blush covered his handsome face.

"Coffee without Rahul it's unfair" Rahul said joining with them on KH cafeteria.  Maan felt relieved watching his wounds healing fast Ritz exchanged her smile with Rahul. "Wow its big day for me the Maan Singh Khurana with me for coffee oh my I am dying in happiness" Rahul cheerful words makes all laugh. "Bhai subh subh bolo" Maan warned him with serious tone. Rahul bowed down his head in surrender for maan's love.  

"Bhai don't you want to know the reason of his visit in early hours in KH" Maan cursed Amy for his wrong entry in wrong time. Amy smiled evilly at maan he is not loosing this chance today. "You think I am fool to not understand your secret visit to geet" Amy thought not knowing he is with her all the night.

Rahul waited for maan to speak up when he didn't get any answer he felt puzzled. "Tu mere liye nahi aaya ?" Rahul shocking expression with that cry baby face makes Ritzy bust out in healthy laughter. Amy was lost in her forgetting his mission of MSK revelation.

Maan smirked looking at the scene nudged Rahul to look at them, Staff exchanged there knowing smiles within themselves. "I am fida for your smile Ritz darling" Amy boiled with anger when Rahul took Ritz hand in his saying those words. "Bhai I swear will kill you with no doubt chodo uski hath" Amy whispered in Rahul ears. He forget he is talking with Rahul here he gave deaf ears to Amy placed his one hand on Ritz shoulders. Ritz was not feeling comfortable but shrugged as Rahul is like that only with all staff, she is sure many burning with jealous now with act of his. Girl doesn't know her deewani burning like lava there.

"Now tell me maan why you are here?" Rahul asked again sipping his morning green tea with weird sounds enjoying it fully. Maan smiled looking at his Bhai he already decided to confess to geet, and all know it already, but first his confession is important before anyone here that from his mouth. He played along for one last time "I came here to meet my Girlfriend" Amy at one glanced at maan thinking his friend at last doing one good thing. "Agaya line pe bolo bolo we all have ears who is she" Amy commented diverting his gauge to his interest of object *Rahul and Ritz*.

"There she is" Maan pointed all eyes turned at that direction to see that girl with curiosity. Ritz slapped her hand for thinking maan will confess so easily. Rahul admired little princess who is coming in their direction with help of a nurse wearing white frock. "Wow princess" Rahul praised Mansee with first look itself.

Rahul left Ritz to take Mansee in his arms for Amy's happiness, he signed in big relief. Rahul glared at maan when he came nowhere took away mansee in his arms. "It's not easy bhai you won't be able to touch my girlfriend" Maan teased Rahul kissing mansee cheeks tightly.

Mansee clapped her hands enjoying her "Maa's" play. "Pari I miss you soo much" Maan confessed as he is missing meeting her daily. Rahul snored at him when maan ran away before he could reach mansee.

"Who is that little princess" Rahul asked with sweat covered all over his body as result of chasing maan mansee still looking at them.

"She is patient sir" Rahul looked at Ritzy in shock when she said those words. "Oh I cont believe it she is so cute sweet looking like little angel just like pari" Rahul voice was heavy when he said those words.

"Pari haha you know bhai maan also used to call her like that only" Rahul smiled listening Amy words. "No wonder maan connected to her loving this baby crazily because she is god's gift for him" Rahul admired there bond looking at maan playing with his pari care freely.

"But that same god taking her away from all of us soon sir" Ritzy said feeling very low Rahul was speechless to hear that. He thought she will get cured but this was shocking. 

None saw someone also hearing there talk was shattered knowing all these.  Geet glanced at Mansee and maan but she didn't cried laughed whole heartedly watching the scene. 

Mansee chasing maan in her trembling baby steps looking at ground not at maan as she is unable to walk normally still. She is looking so cute with her expressions that scene was so touching. She forgot all things at that moment just wished maan can make her recover will accept her with all his heart.

Is it easy ?.

Sparkle πŸ˜³

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maan ko sk par shak hai now geet in hospital aur maan is their to take care 4 her but what the relation in betwen manseeand geet? Nice update
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What an update...as usual fantastic...I am so glad Maan got Ridz to get Geet and treat her...
Grr..what an actor that SK is ... hope Maan finds out about her soon...Hope Geet realizes Maan does love her..

Feel terrible for Mansee..hope something happens to cure her..some miracle
Maya_Maan thumbnail

Wow, honey awesome update, an mixture of emotions...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Poor Geet😭😭😭😭

Evil SK, 😑😑😑😑

Oh my sweetheart ManseeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ritzy is so caring and Amy are so sweet and brilliant too😊😊😊😊

Oh sweet confession of Maan, love it...😳😳😳😳

That SK, Hope her mask tore apart in front of Maan, 😑😑😑

And then she will know the really MSK😑😑😑😑

Wow, fun time after some romantic time,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan so cunning ah, right, he will not reveal so easilyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Poor Mansee, really feeling sad for her,😭😭😭😭😭

awesome again... Loved it...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈPoor Geet😭😭😭 Cunning SK😑😑 πŸ˜‘ she is really witch😑😑😑 Awww loved the way Maan confessed his love for Geet is so cuteManshi is so sweet but poor soul really bad for her😭 Loved it so much...waiting for the next update
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updat e
geet is fain t maan came to know 
he meet with her n distrub with sk words dont know waht is happening 
plzzz disclose sk truth soon she is witched 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely emotional update! Well written! Feeling 4 Geet! Maan upset seeing her like tht! Armaan n Ridzy help Maan! Hate SK! Maan sceptical of SK! update soon