Good Night !

munna kaha se aaya πŸ˜†

yeh toh munni hai πŸ˜ƒ
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mishtimohabbat

Missed being here Avi...

How lovingly did she claim her rights on him ..by showing her jealousy and how easily did he make her melt her in his arm and in the warmth of his love. Its so beautiful to watch how without knowing the full story on both sides they have yet again so easily accepted each other in their lives.

And realistically so, you have shown that Geet's anxiety in moving forward too quick is also right... when she has no clue of her past feelings for her Maan then a girl of her principles and values is bound to question her so acceptant feelings.

Maan on the other hand is so endearing to watch ... how much has yearned for these moments with his Geet and for how long he has been tortured under the misunderstandings created by others.

What I love about this new angle in the name of Sameera - Kabir - Megha of your story is that not all hard work is left for Maan for to do... even though in Maan's mind and heart that sense of doubt and the need to find out the truth was borne due to the negligence of Khurana foundation trust but the work of destiny has a greater impact than any.. When the truth is dug up and showcased for the world.. its going to be sight of wreckage of trust on one side and sight of victory of truth on another... because there is only so much one can cover their dirty tracks and lies!

There is this one line that you have mentioned in one of the latest chapters, which really got to me because it was so heart-warming and in some ways something I deeply relate to... I am paraphrasing (Geet's greh pravesh done by Nakul&co.). But it was along the lines of how strangers and outsiders taken on Maan to be one of their own, they acknowledge his place in their lives and fill the void of family in his life with their love and heart.

It's such a beautiful gesture that we humans can do for those who have no kin of their own to call... sometimes a warm smile, a little gesture of gratitude and small talks of support or guidance can take an individual a long way. This is a small touch of Avi's brilliance in writing and story-telling.

The Passion that Maan wishes to shower on his lady-love warms my cheeks. And lol abhi toh kisses hi hue hain.. but its coz you have so well described the years of his lost-love ..of how he has spent them burning in the fury of being wrongly rejected.

I can't wait to read more and I am holding back my fingers asking for another update especially when you have been updating so frequently even with deadlines sitting on your head.

Finally, waiting as patiently as I can my Dear Avi with lots of Mishti Love.

Missed you too Mishti πŸ€—   Hope your project went well.

This story was supposed to be an OS to manao Lakshmi for not writing anymore par dekho Avi and her Maaneet love.. πŸ˜† Khatam hone ka naam hi nahi hai..

Hopefully SS se khatam ho πŸ˜ƒ

Update coming up πŸ˜ƒ
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 25

Blog update.  Next update after 100 likes.  Please do comment.

Links are being sent to those who commented. Don't PM me unless you have.  If you are busy, so am I. 

Thanks for the lovely commentsπŸ˜ƒ I do appreciate each and every comment. 

Future updates will be based on your demand for it.  No demand no supply.

PMs are only sent to those on my buddy list

A/N:  Readers who have lost access to updates because they have not commented:  Do comment from where you left off.  It was not my decision to quit on my story, it was yours.  If you wish to continue reading, you are most welcome, but do remember it is a give and take; not just me giving.  Once I see your comments I will give access.

New (to me) readers be aware:  I have 0 tolerance for silent readers.  Parts of this story will be on my blog and I will not give access to those who silently take from me without giving.

NO BUDDY REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS I SEE COMMENTS.
I have no wish to control your actions but I can control what I want to share and with whom. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEeSxuClxLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for proofing Mari

Thanks for the banner Lakshmi

Song from the movie Fanaa

Video credit to the uploader

Edited by dqno1 - 9 years ago