Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreekailas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god!! I can't believe that varad just ignored aastha.. How can these brothers be this much cruel!! I juz hate em now..
Please please don't make poor aastha suffer more
DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

No problem, I don't get tired of hearing it😉. In life nothing is free, she will get it when she will try to earn it and understand that its very difficult to make a marriage work because now the dynamics of relationships have changed.

I am here, you can question me for quick answers, but yes, all the questions will be answered eventually.The limit is for me, so that i don't start thinking about time after it😆, I have finished the story in my head and now I need to write it down fast or it will keep on bothering me.

In that case I beg you, please put the story on paper and put us out of misery :)) I am dying to know what happens next and pulleaseee make this Astha grow up..she needs to really get independent and earn some respect. Enough of her tantrums and her childishness sigh! Am I asking too much? 😆
sohbna thumbnail
 I read it in one shot ...Really nice updates..waiting for next updates...n I have hamble request ...plz inbox me...
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
...Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
...Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
sweet cherry thumbnail
Jst read the updates
Aastha need to stop acting like a child nd start growing up nd proved herself that she ain't a liar nd be strong nd independent
Continue soon
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update,loving the story more and more,
can't wait to know about shlok's plans, at the same time feeling bad for Astha😭
You are an amazing writer👏
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another amazing update..
The way u handle the emotions n feelings...so realistic n it's like...other than this option there's no way out...u do come up with realistic n practical approach each time⭐️ and the very reason makes me yearn for more updates...

I swear shlok too have some feelings or started developing one...but the recent happening made him think that she's not worth his love...if left loose she may harm others with her insensitivity...i felt so...I maybe totally wrong...
Waiting for ur next update...
Tks for the update :)

Edited by priya_avi - 9 years ago
GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NIce update dear xD so shlok wants aastha to be jealous? But why? He doesnt even love her and he treats her like shit
She could go but she loves him and he knows that deep down i think
Lobed how she said that is didn't stop him from wanring her and how he just entered to make his point clear.
But i don't get it why does he only wants sex? And nothing else? -.- update soon