~Ashlok FF: Written in stars: Ch 50 on pg 138 - Page 70

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sathuraj

wonderful update...

poor astha...paying a lot for her childish work...

Thank you. yes, everyone has to grow up sooner or later :(
Originally posted by rems9

Wow nice update... Its like a treat to get soo many updates together frm u ... plz continue doing so 😊

Thank You, I will try my best  :)
Originally posted by jhumjhum

I'm 😭 feeling so bad for Astha poor soul Varad is only Shlok's brother he is as mean like his bro this 2 again make her orphan. I really want Astha leave them after telling her truth. U r a great writer u make me cry with your beautiful writing eagerly waiting for next chapter.

Varad was mean to her, he had his reasons but still no excuse for his actions :(

I will try to update soon :)
Originally posted by sugarm77

All my nails r gone n li'l bit of finger tip too  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  

Wow completely thrilling n beyond expectation updates πŸ€” πŸ˜²
U r an amazing writer πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just wait to read ur updates its so engrossing tat evn in my free tym i think bout ur  Ashlok n now next what  πŸ˜Š

Oh God Astha has to Grow Up n Face the real Harsh world  πŸ˜³ Shez a big  Woman now whuz married so have to b Wise n Responsible πŸ€” 
 She cant alwayz b dependent and pampered all the tym n alwayz gettin herself into trouble  n push her Shloky into Swamp πŸ˜’ πŸ€’

Shlok n Varad know her in n out shez one of dem of course cannot simply disbelief her n leave her in Deep Sh** πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯Ί 

Or guys is it Blood is Thickr "Hez my Brother"  or  "I Dont want to talk to u ever" πŸ˜• πŸ˜­
 Oh Mai Gawd 
 is it for real  or both da brothers hv taken charge to make ther Duffer Tiny into a Polished woman πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Uff Uff Uff Cant wait for next update πŸ˜†  wow want to read on n on πŸ˜Ž
Update soon  πŸ˜ƒ

I really like your emoticon usage style, its really cute :) I will pray fro the long life of your nails ;)

Astha is indeed going to grow up over time but the journey is going to be a harsh one. 

I will try to update soon :)
Originally posted by sweet cherry

Poor aastha, I want astha to become independent and I hope he truth comes out dat she didn't drug shlok, nd leave shlok and go to find her fam in the uk
Continue soon

She will become independent and truth will come out too, just few more updates and we will be there, its just story in my head is short bt when I start to write it,it keeps on stretching like chewing gum. 
Originally posted by sajusuji

ohhh sad update😭 feeling bad for Astha

I understand :(
Originally posted by crazygul

my takem shlok was disappoited with aastha but but why he used her for his body needw ? why he slept with her every night n all.. he is not gainning nybsympayhybfrim atleast my side. aaatha walk out of this farce marriage.. vard alao not listening. did shlik tell that hwy i am sleeping qith her everyday. damm. i dont have sympathy. leave shlok aastha you will get a better match of your age and will notbtreat like an object n respect you..

I gave answer to some of your questions on page number 93. But I guess I should have written more about the intimate encounters but I am naturally hesitant in writing those because I find it difficult to write them. I will try to focus on those areas too. I can't promise that I will be able to express it properly but I will try to give it a shot.

Originally posted by sruthykarthika

Oh god. I can't bear this. My heart was paining and i am crying too.shlok u r sooo cruel. U told every thing to varad without giving her a chance to prove her innocence.and without interact with her how could u reach this dicision.
    Both the bro are avoiding astha. Truely blood is thicker than water u prove that. Poor astha. Now i want an independent astha. After prving herself i want her to leave shlok.

Hher journey is starting soon. she will definitely become independent. Varad was rude to her :(
Originally posted by bm11

Thank you for the multiple updatesπŸ‘πŸΌ
It was most interesting. As I was reading I was trying to form my opinion on rights and wrongs...
And I must confess, despite the fact that nearly all readers here support Astha I am with both hands for Shlok.

This man was made to marry this girl against his will and judgement. No one supported him then.
He was to carry all the burden himself.
Yes, this girl is good-natured but... that's all I can say in her support.
I can perfectly understand why he feeds her with contraceptives.
The best thing a man can do for his children is to choose a good mother for them.
He was not given a chance to choose himself.
That girl as many say is still a child and children can be really cruel. But she is a woman as well.
She can't be responsible even for herself let alone possible children.

I can't imagine what kind of responsibility level should a person have to write to another person dying of love "Die!" It's not even jealousy, it's filth.
He is trying to make her grow up but she still wants to exercise her childish ways "As I'm the baby - all my sins should be immediately forgiven. After all you all love me"

Yes, I agree with those who think she should find someone of her age and preferably as careless as she. I feel for this man. Such wife is the last thing any wise and mature man wants
All her "funny" ways are far from being sweet.

Wow, I reread and again want to appload you writing skills. Your writing reveals so many things worth discussing. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Absolutely amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for your appreciation,it means a lot :). Honestly, it bugged me a lot too, the way no one in the family supported him, the pain he felt in those moments when no one in the family was standing with him ,was too painful to put into words and  to top it off, he was not even wrong, he just couldn't accept her as his wife which was understandable.

On the other hand, astha has her reasons, she tried to forget him and moved on but then she got a choice to get her wishes and she grabbed it with both hands.

Now, both are in turmoil, she wants to be treated same as he has always treated her in past. She grew up with him where he was like a friend,someone who would always be on her side whenever some trouble arose and she is very very comfortable with him. If he warns her or try to stop her,she simply does not takes his warning seriously because somewhere in the back of her mind,its ''this is shlok, the guy who always listen to me and is always there for me'', but shlok simply cannot be the old shlok because if he is old shlok, then he cannot be her husband.

The weirdest thing I have observed from marriage with huge age difference that even if one party separates,they are never same again. If astha separates from shlok, she still won't be the girl who she was before she shifted to Delhi. Its sad but true that there is no reverse gear in life, once it started, it just moves forward, So its better to try to make good choices ,although I believe in destiny too  :)

Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

Glad she gave the car back.  Both Varad and Shlok are mean.

I felt hug satisfaction when she gave the car key back. It was a small rebellion but it drew a line in sand.