Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
LAST PART

Except Prachi all are happy. Sakhsam is in turmoil. Though he was happy bt awre of hr reacton. As soon all lft both Prachi strt accusing hm. She blamd tht he raped hr so she dnt wna crry this pregnancy at any cst. Saksham frst time feels how it feels. The pain of loosing a baby. He wats his offspring but she isnt in mood of listening nd told him tht she gona abort thic child. Anu overheared their convo and told Sakshi nd Veer evrything. Aftrwrds All 3 women of the house tried to make her understand but she ws damn strict 2 hr point. She opnly said that he misused hr. Anu turn annoyed and slapped hr. She showd hr mirror. 'bas karo Prachi or kitna jhoth bologi. Tum us dinn Veer ko pana chahti thi. Drinks spike tumne kie or ab blame Saksham pe lga rai ho. Tumse ghatia insan to maine aaj tak nai dekha. Saksham ko to fir b apne kie ka pachhtava hai pr tumne to sari hade par kar di hai. Ye bachha jitna Saksham ka hai utna tumhara b hai. Isliye jo jee me aaye wo karo. Hum me se ab koi kuch nai kahega. Par ek bat yaad rakhna kya is gunah k baad kabi khud se nazre mila paogi?' Anu showed her real face to all and all have hatred twrds her only. They lft hr alone and stop talking to hr.

She tuk appointment fr abortion,which hv 1week time. Saksham broked completely. He apolozised nd tried to convience hr again nd again bt Prachi wont melts. All stop facing hr. No one is talked to hr. Sakshi ws worried fr Saksham. Saksham had changed alot. He turn mute frm d day she tuk appointmnt. His all hopes shattrd. Veer and Rudr consoling him and tried to make him busy with work so he wont think much about his baby,but its only a thought of them. All the time he only cares fr his baby.

Prachi ws about to fall dwn wen he svd hr.'prachi sambhal k.'

'kya frk padta hai. Baby to waise b abort krna hai.' she replied straight frwrd nd brokd his heart. Meantime sia came their. She is crawling behind her ball.

Fr d frst time he carried Sia in hs arms. Saksham kissed hr. 'i am sorry baby. Apke or apki mumma k sath jo maine kia na aaj usi ki saza mill rai hai mujhe.' He cuddled hr as he hold hs own baby.

Anu nd Shivangi witnessed nd flt bad fr hm. 1 lst time shivangi tried. 'bache ko khone ka drd baut bda hota hai or ye tum abi nai samjh rai. Ye is duniya me apni mrzi se nai a ra. Its ur fault. Pr ise mar kr tm use b bdi glti krne ja rai ho Prachi. Baby wsnt at fault den y u punishing baby?' She tried 2 shake hr senses bt she wont replied.

All gv up. Tim cm nd she went 2 hosp.4abortion. Saskhi knows wat Saksham is going through,so she stayed with him. He hide in hr mothrly embrace nd cried. He is so hlplss dis time.

Aftr few hrs she came bak nd straight reached to hr bedroom,where Sakshi is consoling Sakshm. Seeng hr she lft both alone. All r angry wid hr as she killed an inncnt life. She wnt 2hm. Sakshm's eyes r wet nd dropping tears conti.she touched hs shouldr bt he flinched hr off. He stud up nd glared hr. 'dnt touch me. U r d murdrer of my baby.' hs red shot eyes sheddig tears and spitting anger.

Prachi ws silent. She hold hs hand bt he snatch again and again. She too wnt give nd finally sucedded holding hs hand nd plcd on hr abdomen. He trn confused wid hr gestures. Dnt gt wat she trying 2 tell. Hr eyes to trn wet. 'baby hai. I wnt 2 gt rid bt cant. Anu is rite. Wo mera b to part hai,den how could i.' she told wile shedding tears.

He ws amused nd hold hr near. 'tm sch keh rai ho?u wnt kill our baby?' she nodded no nd he embraced hr in anticipation. 'ty so much.' he trn happy hearing ths nd thanks hr. He cuppd hr face nd bt worried to proceed,so she kissd hm frst.

'nw i realized,wat i m gona lose. Wen i sw in hosp a shattred woman aftr losing hr baby. Saksham we dnt choose ech othr bt destiney bound us nd i m redy 2 accept my faith. Wna live my life wid u nd my baby. I mean our baby.' she fnally accept hm nd their marriage.

Wen all came to know they to sighed and gloomiess frm their faces vanished. All forgive hr and accept whole heartedly.

After 7 mnths she delivered a baby grl. Evryonc wlcmd the new arrival happily nd namd hr Aayushi. Veer signaled Anu dn she trn shied. Now its their trn. He too wants to expand his family.

'Veer Anu ab tm dono ki bari hai is ghar ko ek nanha mehman dene ki.' Saksham teased both nd dey flushed furiously.

But aftr 1 year dey fullfilled ths wish. Anu gv birth to health baby boy. Sia and Ayushi gt brother. With kids their life become so beautiful. With their togetherness their business reached to new lvls. Finally their rifts are over and replaced by love and care. Veer's tishnagi for her increasing day by day. He never get enough of Ananya. Their love become more strong with every passing day.

NOTE: TISHNAGI IS OVER AND THANX FOR READING. I AM NOT GONA EPILOGUE SEPRATELY SO DONT ASK FOR THAT.Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Khatam ho gayi kahani ... bahot bura lag raha hain... but ache kaam ko toh khatam hona hi hai ek dinn. Chalo mann bhi khush ho gaya.. and awesome sa part bhi mill gaya... 😊
i just want to thank u for this ff... and giving us a chance to imagine rtmc together... thanks once again.. I hope u write more rtmc ff and hope ur other works make a good impact on those who read ur stories..
All the best   πŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep writing...
With lots of love.
Kanika

ps: agar koi nayi rtmc ff ya os likhe mujhe batana zarur.. πŸ˜‰ ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Cutipie_Kanika - 9 years ago
achu66 thumbnail
Nice update... Finally prachinis ready to accept their marriage and veer and anu also become parents. It was a nice story we will miss it.. Waiting for the epilogue...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nice ending ..i enjoyed reading ur ff thanks richa😊
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reading this ff was fun! Enjoyed every bit of it! Though feeling bad that it ended but still loved it!
What does tishnagi means???
If you plan to write anything else on RTMC do let me know! :)
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 a lovely FF! Read it cos u wrote it! I do apologise 4 short comments ( this is cos I dnt knw this serial or the characters - never watched it) Awesome end! all ends well!
nature2 thumbnail
part 34

awesumeee
cont. soon
pranita01041985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved ur Story so much πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ good work keep writing ... β­οΈβ­οΈ
& i also get inspired by all D Writer here to start a new story on my favorite actors so pls do read my Story  as well  thks  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4206406&PID=115157971&#p115157971

I m the bigget madest Fan of Kumar Amarjeet" Rajat Tokas"   &  Faisal Khan"  they R  D lead on Man's in T.V industry right now. These Are D Best of Best in every skill of Acting + Fighting & Romance.

&

I m a big fans of D Female leads Are  Vrinda Dawada ..,, Mugdha Chapekar & Roshni Walia these R D beautiful & lovely Girl of TV industry .