just mind blowing ff

pls update soon n pm me

take care 

thanx dear..
for pm add me..
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pri.taarey.fan

HEY HAPPY FRNDSHP DAY 2 U DEAR, NW ABT D UPDATE PLZ UPDATE UR FF 😳 WAITNG 4 D UPDATE EAGRLY PLZ UPDATE SOON😊

thanx dear..
same to u..(i knw i am too late)
will update soon..
tamanna-azaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: premlata

update next part soon waiting

will update soon dear
tamanna-azaan thumbnail

Chapter 14

HARSHAD  POV

I  was  trying to play basketball  to divert my  mind which is next to impossible  becoz of rey's changing behavior  toward taani and god knw why swayam the possessive bhai is not getting affected by this instead he is behaving weirdly with me.. for god sake I am her frnd and he shld atleast knw I cant hurt taani.. and I knw her better.. in fact better then that possessive bhai.. harshad.. I head my name.. ahh..I am so pissed  on swayam that I am hearing his voice also.. no I am imagining.. first wo kabhi baat clear karne mere paas nahi aayega.. aur sirf taani ko hi aisa ho sakta.. oh god wat I am doing talking to myself.. mujhe bhi taani ke sath rehte rehte khud se baat karne hi adaat ho rahi hai... again I heard harshad.. no I am not imagining.. thank god,, I think mujhe taani ke sath kam time spent karna hoga.. nahi to ye sach ho jayega.. ahh.. I again I head irritating swayam's voice.. and I last I turned to see angry swayam but weirdly swayam is calm.. or it is calm before storm.. and I am not feeling that energetic to fight with this living  storm so I was silent.. let storm come and go silently which is again next to impossible.. so here comes d storm..      

swayam:  I want to talk..                                                                                                                                                 

Me : go on..(I said as calmly as I can.)

Swayam: firstly, u were right(it confused me I mean now a days swayam didn't think I am right at all) when u were talking to urself(I raised my eyebrow asking him to elaborate).. I mean when u were saying that u need to keep distance from taani..

What??.. I said that out of frustration and he is taking it seriously.. I think  there is some mu in understanding swayam  words.. calm harshad then reply..

Me : ya I knw..  especially when she is doing weird thing..

Swayam: I am serious harshad.. pls maintain distance with taani..

Now that's the limit.. let the storm come..

END OF HARSHAD POV

Hashad  : tera dimag sahi hai.. I was just telling that in frustration..

Swayam: but I am telling u that after thinking a lot.. pls samjne ki koshish kar

Harshad : and wat make u think that.. I cant stop talking to taani.. and why the hell you want me to stop talking with taani.. I knw you are possessive bhai.. but  tera possessiveness kaha jata hai jab wo rey usse tang karta hai..

Swayam: rey ki baat alag hai..

Hashad : kyu alag hai..and for ur kind information  I am her frnd not rey..

Swayam: tats the point u r taani's frnd nothing else.. and why u are affected with rey so much.. kahi tu taani se pyaar to nahi karta...

Harshad: ha karta hu bohat jyada pyaar karta hu... isliye keh raha hu ye sab...

Swayam; tu pagal ho gaya hai... tujhe pata hai na taani tujhe bas friend manti hai use jyada kuch nahi phir...

Harshad: par wo mujhse pyaar bhi bohat karti hai... isliye to jhagadti rehti hai...

Swayam: wo bas tujhe ek friend ki haasiyat se pyaar karti hai...

Harshad: pata hai... Aur ye bhi pata hai mujhpe bharosa bhi bohat karti hai...

Swayam: yahi to bolna chahta hu tujhe ki wo tujhpe bohat  trust karti hai... pls dnt break her trust...

Harshad: itna hi jana tune mujhe... Tujhe lagta hai mai taani ka trust kabhi break kar sakta hu...

Saying this harshad turned around..swayam can see how much he is hurt.. after all he is also harshad fnd nd he cant see him like this and he is doing this especiallly for his benefit only.. becoz he don't want  harshad to loose his love and frnd both which is taani.. but he is not understanding harshad  word and he need to knw what harshad really think.. so he kept his palm on hashad shoulder and said calmly becoz he don't want harshad to feel lonely..

But when this conversation was going on  one more person was there who witness all the thing.. after searching basket ball court rey was abt to go but he saw swayam and harshad in corner of basket ball court.. they were discussing something seriously.. unwantedly  he went to  hear them as it felt important for him.. and  he was shocked but some where deep down he had a doubt abt this..

Rey(thinking): matlab harshad taani se pyaar karta hai.. but why I am so surprised.. harshad taani ke saath jaise behave karta hai usse pata chalta hai.. and he understand and care for taani a lot.. I think more than me .. aur maine to taani ko humesha rulaya hai..aur taani will be happy with him.. aur mere uske life mai aane se pehle hi uske best fnds mai fight start ho gayi  and this is the indication I am not right for taani.. I think I shld maintain a distance..

But as rey start to go he heard swayam voice.. swayam was asking harshad  something.. and rey was eager to knw the answer of that question.. and he thought may be he will get solid reason to distance himself from taani..

Swayam: to phir tu taani ko rey ke saath kyu nahi dekh sakta...

Harshad: tu bhi meri baat nahi samjha...

Swayam; matlab

Harshad: maine bola mai taani se bohat pyaar karta hu ... Par as a best friend... kyu koi best friend apne friend se pyaar nahi kar sakta...

Swayam; to phir tujhe kya problem hai???

Harshad: meri problem ye hai ki mai taani ko pain mai nahi dekh sakta... mai nahi chahta ki taani kisi heart break se suffer kare...

Swayam: par love mai to suffer karna hi padta hai... and how come u r so sure that rey will break taani's heart.

Harshad: tune dhyan nahi diya hoga but maine diya hai..(swayam raised his eyebrow) rey ka changing behavior.. and it hurt taani a lot.. wo bolti nahi but I can see..

Swayam: but harshad u need to understand no pain no gain especially in love

Harshad: don't tell me that bookish thing and mai kosish karuga ki taani ko kam se kam suffer karna pade...

Swaya: kaise???

Harshad: bina kissi commitment ke taani rey ke liye paal ho gayi hai... wo use bohat effect karne laga hai... bina ye jane ki rey uske bare mai kya sochta hai wo use apni life bana li hai... kal agar usse pata chale ki rey usse pyaar hi nahi karta... To wo ye nahi she payegi...

Swayam; par tujhe kaise pata rey usse pyaar nahi karta...

Harshad; mujhe nahi pata rey usse pyaar karta hai ya nahi... mujhe to rey ki feeling samaj hi nahi aati...  jab tak mai sure nahi ho jata ki wo taani ke bare mai kya sochta hai... mai taani ke samne uske feelings ko kabhi support nahi karuga...

Swayam; par ye bhi to taani ko hurt karega...

Harshad; jhuti umeed banaye rakhne se accha hai... wo sach ka samna kare...

swayam: kya pata jo tu soch raha hai hai wo bhi sach na ho...

harshad: I really hope wo sach na ho... par mai risk nahi le sakta...

swayam; par...

harshad: aur mai is topic mai bat nahi karna chahta...

swayam: ok... I think tu mere se jyada taani ke betterment ke soch sakta hai... so I wont say anything...

as the things between swayan and harshad is sorted out.. so harshad thought to light up the atmosphere.. and pulled swayam toward himself..

harshad: kya baat hai hai itni jaldi itna change.. abhi to koi mujhe taani se door rehne ke liye bol raha tha..

swayam understood that harshad is changing the topic..

swayam : na na.. again u r mu me..(hashad gave confused expression) I am still serious keep distance from taani as I dont like u flirting with her..(harshad chuckled)

harshad : but I cant help it.. u have to live with this.. as ur sister is sexiest girl..

harshad said this and ran from there.. first swayam frown and shouted kamine .. but when harshad vanished from his sight he smiled and said pagal hai.. mai to isse kabhi nahi samaj sakta.. and he also went from there..

but rey was still in shock this time seriously and really shocked with the feeling of happiness confusion and many more which he don't know.. but one thing is clear taani and harshad  share a beautiful relationship which is more than friendship but its not love that a normal girl and boy share.. there bonding something different.. but then also he need to think abt harshad word..

princess1926 thumbnail
Amazing update... Love it...
Swayam n harshad cOnvo was awesome...
Rey heard it... I hope ab ye sab sunnne ke baad Rey Taani se alag ho jaye...
Update asap
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hmmm

quite good update

love swayum n harshad

convo rey heard it

eager to read more

updte soon n pm me

take care!!!!!!!!!!!

Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome + Intresting Update...πŸ‘

Just Love It...😊

Now I Hope Ray Try To Conffess His Feelings S
oon...πŸ˜‰
Every Scene From Starting To Ending Is Mind-Blowing...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Update Next Part Soon...πŸ˜ƒ
payu_taarey thumbnail
beautiful update
harshad is so gud
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...awesome update...

harshad and swayam convo waas really nice ...both care for taani so so much...

rey heard everything...ab to pakka usse yakin ho jana chahiye ki taani loves him only ...

waiting for next update...