Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome chapter
Love taarey romance
Updt next part soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER TWELVE

Standing near the window, I was gazing at sky, My heart was in pain, I was hurt not because she denied to come with me but she didn't told me what she truly feels, I can understand she don't want to go with my friends and its completely okay with me as I know how  much she has suffered because of me in past and i don't want to force her to do anything she isn't comfortable in doing.

"Aap mujhse naraj hai?" Her melodic sweet voice broken my trance, I look at my right side, saw here standing there with cute pout. I stop my urge to take her there n then. she herself don't know how much these small small things of her tempt me.

"Main tumse naraj nahi hu" I answered her pulling her closer to me by holding her waist, her fist rested on my chest.

"Then why are you so sad?" she asked me, her face fell which pained my heart.

"No baby, Its not what you are thinking" I said, there is no way in hell I am going to tell her that I am hurt because she lied to me, I know it would make her more sad.

"Okay it quiet late now, lets sleep" I told her diverting her mind, I smiled at her, breaking the hug she went to to closet to took out her nighty.

"What happen taani?" I asked her when I saw looking for something in closet. I had already bring her and kids all stuff here from her old house, Now they are going to stay with me for forever, that thought made me jump in joy.

"Nothing, I have to go for shopping tomorrow to buy some clothes for me and kids so I was looking if I need some other things or not" she answered me, just then an idea click in my mind.

"Taani how about, you, me and Kids go for shopping together, shopping bhi ho jaayegi aur saath main ghumna bhi" I suggested her, She stopped and look at me.

"Aap chalenge?" She asked me. She looked surprised, I could tell that by looking at her expression.

"Yeah, I am coming with you thats final" I said to her, she took her nighty and went in washroom. I laid down on my side of bed waiting for her

She came out after sometime, wearing a purple satin nighty, that reach till her toes. she came and sat on bed.

"Why you were so surprised?" I asked her, I shifted on her side on put my head on her lap.

"Actually..." she started to say but was hesitate.

"tell me honestly" I demanded, she was taken back my reaction.

"I mean, instead of going with friends, you want to go with me, that surprised me" She answered me looking down.

"Family ke saath jaane main jo maza hai woh dosto ke saath kaha" I replied playfully hiding my hurt and guilt, In past I used go out with my friends for parties and lunch's but never once I think about her, thought to take her out.

"Okay now lets sleep, i am sleepy" she said, immediately i got up from her lap, pulling her in my arms, we both laid down on bed in each others arms. I watched her as sleep took over her, She was looking so serene in moonlight coming from window. placing a sweet peck on her forehead, i too let sleep take over me, i slip in sweet slumber.

In morning, I lazily open my eyes feeling someone shaking me, tickling me, I could hear giggles. Aryan and arushi were trying to wake me up.

"What you both naughty pies are doing?" I asked they both giggle.

"Aww papa, we were trying to wake you from so long, mumma said us to wake you"Aryan replied, I smiled and pull them in my arms and start tickling them, both were laughing, even i too.

"Stop papa, stop" Arushi said in between her laugh. i stopped tickling them, we laid there panting heavily.

"Come on my cutie pies, lets get ready or else your mumma will scold us" I said to them causing them to giggle, I got up from bed and went to closet to took out their cloths.

"Aaj aap hume ready karoge?"" arushi asked me, I look at them and smiled

"Yep and after that I have a surprise for my babies" I told them.

"sachi papa! kya hai surprise?" aryan asked me, whenever they called me "Papa" some unknown happiness filled my heart.

"I will tell you but first get ready" I walk toward them, scooping my arushi in my arms i hold aryan's finger and take them in washroom. we had a masti filled bath, we were enjoying, splashing water on each other, It was best Sunday morning of my life. I made them wear their clothes and with their never ending masti it was difficult task to do.

"Now you two downstairs, 'll be there in a minute" I said to them as I finished combing their hair.

"Thank you papa" they both said, kissing my both cheeks then they ran downstairs. I too hurriedly wore my cloths and got ready. Just then Taani walk in room with sad face, her eyes were teary, any moment she would break down. The sight in front of me pricked my heart, I rushed to her.

"What happen Taani?" I asked her in worried tone. She threw her arms around me, I could hear soft sobs that turn into hard cries, Its break my heart seeing her like this.

"What happen baby, Please tell me, Its hurt seeing you like this" I tried to break the hug and made her face him but she tighten her grip around me, not allowing me to look at her.

"I didn't trapped you, Did I?" She questioned me, I was shocked by her sudden question then angered ran in my veins realizing someone must have said something to her or else she wouldn't have asked this stupid question.

"Taani tell me honestly, Who said this to you?" I asked her in demanding tone, I forcefully broke the hug and made her face me, her eyes were blood shot Red.

"Please Love, Tell me" This time my voice was gentle whisper, pleading her to share her grief with me.

"He said, I was trapping you, trying to seduce you And he also said that there is no place in his company for a girl like me..." She said between her sobs, I calmed myself down before I lash out on someone. She look broken, I know she is really sensitive, whenever someone said something to her, she took it on her heart.

"Baby tell me everything, who said this to you?" I asked her, I ran my hand up down on her back, calming her down.

"My boss, someone from your office called him and said bad things about me like I am trying to get cozy with you, trying to seduce you so for money and fame, he says I am a characterless whor.."I hushed her before she could finish her sentence. I could feel rage building inside me.

I know its done by some wh**e from my office, who are jealous of My and Taani's closeness as they don't know we are husband wife. I swear to make that person regret this works of his/her and that good for nothing Boss of hers, He will regret what he called my Taani and I will make sure of that.

"Don't say that word taani, mujhe nahi pta main kya kar baithuga, Don't listen what that scumbag had said because you and me, we both know that you are nothing like that, In fact you are the most pure heart person I have ever met, You are the purest soul, now stop crying" I told her, gently wipe her tears, I know she is hurt.

"I left my job, I can't work in that company" she blurt out, somewhat I was happy that now she don't have to work in that company who can't trust their employee but on the other hand I was little sad As now I won't  be able to spent time with her in office as these days she was working in my office for some project. 

"Taani, will you work with me in OUR company?" I asked her, Her eyes widen, she look at me in shock.

"Esa kya dekh rahi ho, Jawab do" i said to her, bringing her back into reality. she thinking hard.

"Main...matlab main kaise" she shuttered, I pulled her closer to me by holding her waist.

"What is problem, Its your office too" I said to her, she lowered her eye lids.

"Baby, you can help me in work and then in afternoon you can come back home, spend some time with kids, bacche bhi akela mehsoos nahi karenge. you know na tumhare kaam par jaane ke baad bacche kitna sad feel karte hai, Its time they get their mother's full attention, I know because of me you wasn't able to give them time before, You were raising them all alone, now I want to rectify my mistake, tumhe bahar kaam karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai" I told her in gentle tone.

I have seen emptiness in my kids eyes, they spent their whole day without their mother, they missed her a lot and whats the need for her to work when I am here to look after their every need.

"Okay, we will talk about this later now lets got and have your breakfast" She said to me, she wipe her tears with her palms.

"No first answer me, And I Would Love to hear yes from you" I whispered last part in her ear. I started placing light feather kisses on her nape then bite her on her neck and as expected she close her eyes, moaned out my name.

"Okay baba, Yes I will come help you in office work, now leave me" She said to me gaining back her senses.

"Thanks sweetheart and One more thing Don't ask me to leave you because I am not going to, Ab toh aadat daal lo" I said to her, winking at her, I chuckle at her perfect 'O' shape expression and close her mouth with mine, I kissed her on lips, It was gentle kiss which turn into passionate as she start responding. her grip on my got tighten as she pulled him more close to her, I slid my hand her under her saree making her gasp, i took it as chance and enter in her, Our tongues played with each others, I let her dominate me in kiss, guiding her to take lead.

After which seems like eternity, we broke apart,  She put her head on my chest while her encircle my arms around her hugging her. 

"Papa...Please tell us na, Kya surprise hai" aryan asked me, as they both come running in room, me and taani stand away from each other quickly. I smiled broadly seeing her flushed face, she look damn cute when she blush.

"What surprise Rey?" Taani questioned me.

"Come with me" i said to three of them, I walk out of the room, Taani and kids follow me. 

HIT LIKE & DO COMMENT
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
loving rey's effort to erase al those pains he has given her
his masti wt kids ws cute
n sm one gonna b really dead
if rey gets to know abt who said al those things abt taani then he surely not gonna leave him
kauser16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Cute update
Taani and rey working together
Sneha_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing update...
Rey is so caring towards Taani..
Kids are so cute..
Taani blushing