Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
update was amazing most awaited face off finely arshi met both recognized but sort lived happiness khushi refused to accept the fact that she recognized him for him made him all go mad now new twist a handsome boyfriend  though story is totally different here but he misunderstood all
loved it continue soon.  
trvia1432 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BABE.. U ROCKED...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE... IS ARNAV AND KHUSHI GONNA FIGHT LOT WITH EACH OTHER .. IN YOUR STORY LINE..???? SHASHANK SEEMS TO BE A PROTECTIVE DAD OF KHUSHI ..
radhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aayt

update was amazing most awaited face off finely arshi met both recognized but sort lived happiness khushi refused to accept the fact that she recognized him for him made him all go mad now new twist a handsome boyfriend  though story is totally different here but he misunderstood all

loved it continue soon.  

Thanks!

yes their happiness is short lived but their misunderstanding will not last long either.
radhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: trvia1432

BABE.. U ROCKED...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE... IS ARNAV AND KHUSHI GONNA FIGHT LOT WITH EACH OTHER .. IN YOUR STORY LINE..???? SHASHANK SEEMS TO BE A PROTECTIVE DAD OF KHUSHI ..

Thanks! 

Yes, they are going to fight a bit. after all they are famous for it aren't they? 

And yes Shashank is very protective of his daughter Khushi, but he is not a very restrictive type father either. 
radhvi thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

arhi_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved d update.
Arnav really has seen many facets of khushi in one day.
Gautam is a pest and loved how khushi handled him and soon arnav will also give him a hard blow.
excited for upcoming updates.
thanx 4 pm Radhvi.Edited by arhi_crazy - 9 years ago
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was beautiful update...

These two are behaving too childishly...πŸ˜†, why dont the start like friends and start understanding with each other??

Loved the way Abhimanyu taking care of kushi and want to protect her and give support to her ... Poor kushi, she is trying her best to comes out of her nightmares...

Ha ha ha, payal is annoying because of Aakash sudden presence in  the school, She dont know ki her sister is the culprit hereπŸ˜‰

Awww loved arshi's short and sweet little intimate moments... i really loved this kushi very much,, she is not that weak and she learn a lesson to Goutham for his disgusting act...😑
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
like the way abhi mention arnav angry bird, i want u to clear all the misunderstanding between arnav and khushi wat is about girls day out i think arnav will guilty after known about khushi ( i hope u reply on my comment)  
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice I lovd it do update soon
arhiforme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow that was awesome
Misunderstanding pe misunderstanding but glad he is ready to solve the mystery