Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aashna_siddy

rati di its really amazing anylises as alwaysπŸ‘...c how the cvs r messing with our PrAja😭

that totamal🀒i just dont trust him...u know if he is lying today doesnt anyone understand he can cross his limits with ajabde too😑
ok...this totamal is seriously getting on my nerves now😑
pratap d something or ur ajab 😭

This Tota drama is annoying - I agree! 
cvs have been crazy for a long time! 
lets see what they show today!
Krupali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know I'm late bt... I still can't get over yesterday's epi... it was epic! πŸ˜ƒ amm.. of course, minus those chudails!! πŸ˜›

garden scene.. I fell over and over for kids once again... ❀️ really gonna miss them.. 

pebble scene was really brilliant... Pratap ne ek pebble daal k paani ka hi nahi uss Tote ki shakal ka huliya bhi bigad diya lol!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chakri giving dil ka daura to Totamal! πŸ˜† he better listen to Chakri and run away frm there.. warna... Pratap Singh is in action now... Tote ki to band bajne wali he!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† w8ng for today's epi..! πŸ˜ƒ

abt 2nd TB article - don't take it seriously!... he will say it on a lighter note to Ajab bt she will take it too seriously and try to escape..  Pratu is in very naughty mood since yesterday u see..! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by Krupali - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krupali

I know I'm late bt... I still can't get over yesterday's epi... it was epic! πŸ˜ƒ amm.. of course, minus those chudails!! πŸ˜›

garden scene.. I fell over and over for kids once again... ❀️ really gonna miss them.. 

pebble scene was really brilliant... Pratap ne ek pebble daal k paani ka hi nahi uss Tote ki shakal ka huliya bhi bigad diya lol!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chakri giving dil ka daura to Totamal! πŸ˜† he better listen to Chakri and run away frm there.. warna... Pratap Singh is in action now... Tote ki to band bajne wali he!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† w8ng for today's epi..! πŸ˜ƒ

abt 2nd TB article - don't take it seriously!... he will say it on a lighter note to Ajab bt she will take it too seriously and try to escape..  Pratu is in very naughty mood since yesterday u see..! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Pratap was great yesterday! yes we will miss those kids!
pebble was genius!
Chakrapani is the best person to use to scare someone, so good! i cant wait to see this!
yea Pratap is on a mission and AJabdeh's natak isnt going to work this time!⭐️
shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

haha, antenna partner...Hi5πŸ˜›

oh the scenes were just simply picture perfect! and I just loved that bit like anything...nahi nahi..arrey haa haa...arrey hum keh rahe hai nahi, arrey hum bhi keh rahe hai haa...kya..kya...kunwar pratapπŸ˜† awesome timing from both of them...man the way they act

I agree on the moving on bit😭 m not happy on paper with the casting yaar... but I want to watch MP post leap...I just hope and wish the casting really works for them! it just has to...they dont have any other option or way! the story has to be told...more than anything else

hahahaha- 
totally Hi5!

Yes that scene too- baba full dialogue word to word Hiru! πŸ˜† Love everything in the jharokha scene!❀️

WIth the moving thing- imo- for all that 'extensive search ongoing' reports; it seems they have had a very casual approach... 

however i too hope the story goes on!

KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

thank god bhajan mei romance ho gaya! lol! i would care a less for jalal, thank god now cvs are showing good praja scenes (they are late, but i guess i will take it lol)

Hmm likewise πŸ˜ƒ.