Hey guys! I sort of hit a block earlier in the week...and I couldnt write anything for any of my FFs...but fikar not...I'm still hauling @$$ to have this update up tonight...if not today then definitely tomorrow!
as an FYI or teaer or whatever you want to call it,
I want to cover the sangeet, mehendi, and haldi in this update...I wasn't planning on doing the 'one update per ceremony' thing anyway...So this part will have the pre-wedding ceremonies...the part after will have the wedding/wedding night/pag-phere/reception...and then we dive into their married life...because since this is an arranged marriage situation...pretty much everything will take place AFTER the wedding!
So...fingers crossed for the update tonight, yeah?
p.s: When I say 'tonight', I mean August 17th night, Canada Time, and 'Tomorrow' is August 18th night, Canada Time...just had to clear that because there are people here from all sorts of different time zones!😆
Love,
Katie <3
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 12 years ago
53