Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BDayGal-11Jan

Happy Independence Day.. Abhi ke liye for Pakistan 😉

Happy Independence Day Sheen🤗
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BDayGal-11Jan

Khair hai Main tou Usko Maan ki sexy Jacket hi boloongi Chacha nehru se mera kia lena 😉 😆
Lub You Aviii.. Goods the Mornings 🤗

😆mera abhi hua

Good evening😃
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LM1991

Avi,
Chapter 11 - Lovely nok jhok between Maaneet! Finally someone to care about & protect Geet(Although Darji tries to care about her but is unable to protect her due to old age). Loved Maan's "taking charge" attitude in crisis😉. 

Teaser- Some people are so calculating like Pammi, who only think of money even in times of crisis!
LM

Thanks LM😊
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmirza

Awww the teaser is making me crave for the update!!

This FF gives a different side to Maan in the past, something which we aren't used to but I adore it.
Secondly it's quite realistic which makes it all the more likable!!!!

Thank you😃
dqno1 thumbnail
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.sravya

hi avi !!

sorry for being sooolate that I missed four parts !! but, read them all and loved them alot !! do look into the pm I have sent to you !! mumbai darshan was awesome...and maan's experience in the bus was hillarious...munda got such pinches...handsomeness batne chalathana...!!enjoyed elephanta caves ride ...some how crave for roaming around old caves...forts...stone carvings...paintings...cannot get enough of them !! always prefer them to modern architecture...may be old at heart !! geet sharing tiny miny bits of her memories...longings shows how delhiwala munda is capturing her heart unknowingly !! maan was such a sweet and lively person...with kind heart...and his flirting ...trying to bring smile on her face always...that peerbaba story was awesome...couldnot control laughing...kya hogaya use...pammi the dayan had played such a nasty game with him...he lost all that happiness, fun and playfulness...that is so sad and geet doesn't even remember anything !! his own childhood memories ...the hurt he experienced...and the one word he detests...pammi used it very cunningly...he lost all his rational mind...and reasoning...geet not recognising him put cement to it...feel sorry for both of them...looking forward for the part in teaser...lagtha hai bahut romantic wali hai...
want to say...always love the sweet cute lines and words you use...like...angle...7am kaun angle lagtha hai...or maan's little little flirtings...it brings smile to my face...waiting...and thanks once again for the pms...!!

Thanks Kavya😳😃  I got your PM.  Take your time deat.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whether update coming up now or later ??
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Whether update coming up now or later ??

it takes a little time to post and send pm

😃
dqno1 thumbnail

Thanks to Lakshmi for this fabulous banner🤗

Chapter 12 

Blog update.

Links are being sent to those who commented. Don't PM me unless you have.  I have no wish to control your actions but I can control what I want to share and with whom. 

Thanks Ratna for finding me all the pics I needed for this part. 

New (to me) readers be aware:  I have 0 tolerance for silent readers.  Parts of this story will be on my blog and I will not give access to those who silently take from me without giving.

NO BUDDY REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS I SEE COMMENTS.

I have no wish to control your actions but I can control what I want to share and with whom. 

Thanks for the lovely comments😃 I did try to respond to all of you. I do appreciate each and every comment.

Future updates will be based on your demand for it.  No demand no supply.

PMs are only sent to those on my buddy list

REMINDER: Those who are having PM issues, please make sure to add me to your Buddy list. I am really short of time to do this one by one right now. Thanks.

PRECAP:  One of my most favorite songs for Maan and Geet's first date.  Do watch it.  Thanks Priya for this awesome VM.

Dailymotion link

link[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnmnqZ94us&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by dqno1 - 9 years ago