Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Yes yes yes...your sixth sense was right the last time...😃

Shweta..meri sixth sense ki laaj rakhna ;-)  
ShwetapS thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
RemovedEdited by ShwetapS - 9 years ago
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  Oh my god I cant believe this . I am first yayyy!
 Again what can I  say. I loved the update. Is khushi pregnant.

Would love to see him with a Chote ASR.Day Dreaming

First He is mad with NK for helping his wife and then he is concerned that she is not well. So  now what is this feeling Mr. CM?

When will Aman come out of his denial mode?

Edited by vks11 - 9 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Reserved

Edit 1:  

Khushi folded her arms, nudged her chin up, " Not everyone thinks having a colourful past is a virtue."

Arnav shut the door of the wardrobe and cocked his right brow, " Are you hinting towards me?"

Khushi was least intimidated by her husband when she said, " Clearly"

" Then why do you love me if I am so repugnant?" It felt strange saying those words aloud but he was genuinely curious.

" I ask myself this question everyday...

🤣  Just loved this interaction!!!  Khushi rocked this update!!
Edited by Nidsubh007 - 9 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh! PREGNANT are we?? 😉

Yesss!

Delicious update Shweta. 👍🏼

Will be back later for more tippani... 😳

Am back with more as promised...

Hmmm, Rajan Shukla, I smell a rat here... A disgruntled insider is a dangerous man by all accounts. Hope he doesn't prove to be more than just a headache for Arnav by collaborating with Jhangid for causing harm to either Arnav or Khushi...

Loving Khushi more & more with each update. The girl sure is a firecracker! Just the kind of fireworks Arnav needs at the moment to provide him the little nudge he needs. 😃 She sure is going to put a ring through his nose & lead him by it by the looks of it... Good for her. 

" Then why do you love me if I am so repugnant?" It felt strange saying those words aloud but he was genuinely curious.

" I ask myself this question everyday... "  --- LOL she sure is the medicine the doctor ordered for Arnav

Was pleased to see Arnav harboring doubts whether or not Khushi would move with him to Bhopal, he should be worried, but luckily for him, his wife is a brave woman with a mind of her own :)) And she had made it up a long time back. Where Arnav goes, she goes, period. Arnav can either suck it up or be glad & thankful that she is also pure heart & so benevolent towards him. I think he realizes now how lucky he has been on that front. Only his stubbornness is holding him back now...

Blame my gutter mind, but this statement was really funny... 

"Yes, I want you to join me." --- Ahem! so do we 😉

"A small smile played on his lips. She was going to join him." --- Can you make that soon please for all us panting ladies? Thank you! 😉

Of course, the stubborn & egotistical nutcase he is, he won't accept any time soon, that life without Khushi is not a possibility anymore. 

What is with Yashodha's persistence in marrying Anjali off so soon?? Loved the way Arnav gave it back to her again. It seems he is the only one who is able to handle her obnoxious ways.

I share his concerns over this Rishi guy... Yup, that guy seems to be too good to be true. And that should be a red flag to anyone. Does he have some mental illness or drug problem, why is he so obedient?? Thank heavens, Arnav's doubts are high & will be on the look out for trouble. In fact, I found his dad to be not a trustworthy guy either... Something in the way he told Arnav that he had connections at the center, stank about his underhand ways... 

And Aman, what's up with the dude?? He needs to grow a pair where Anjali is concerned. Why this meek acceptance?? When will he do something about it?? Will he be happy seeing her marry another guy?? Sheesh! I expected better from him, when will he stop wallowing for his dead wife??

Jhangid out on bail means Trouble with a capital T. A bruised ego in a man egotistical, corrupt & powerful like Jhangid, is downright dangerous. Anybody who thinks that they are above the law & can get away with it, needs to be kept behind bars, period. I am already dreading what stupidity he will do. 

Woohoo! looks like Chhota Arnav is on the way... Wonder what daddy dearest will have to say about this new development... 😉 He is busy flirting with his cross wife now, soon the tables will be turned on him. Waiting for his jaw dropping moment. His wife sure packs a punch! 

Shweta ji, outstanding chapter again, but please one request, don't make us sit out on another dharna again. Ho sake toh please jaldi update kijiyega iss baar. CM sahab ki shakal dekhni hai mujhe jab unhe pata chalega ki woh dad banne vaale hain... LOL

Edited by pixiegirl - 9 years ago
IDatIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yipeee

New chapter is here

Off to reading
Arshi67 thumbnail
Res
'He knew his sexy slur could melt a stone' - arrogant much? But I love your Arnav just like that. Both confident and unsure about his wife's reactions. And Khushi's gift for repartee where he is concerned, is a perfect match for him. I'm amused at how he resented NK being the one to save Khushi. 
And how could he do anything but niharofy his beautiful wife in the crimson Saree!
Liked how you described his 'audience' with his mother. Very nicely putting forth both her pomposity and his reaction to it. Him slumping on the sofa before she gave permission must surely have irritated her!
Hope his reservations about Rishi are proved true before it's too late. Not sure if Aman will say anything soon. But am sure Khushi will tell him about Aman as the wedding gets close. 
If Khushi is pregnant, it changes everything. Although, I would like him to be with her because he wants to, life doesn't work like that. We have to deal with the hand we are given as best we can. And Khushi is strong, so looking forward to reading what happens next. 
And that will include how Shyam chooses to retaliate. 
Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
ShwetapS thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
BTW this GIF was too cute! 🤗
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, Khushi is Preggers. I also want to know how Khushi is planning to take revenge on Arnav for touching her waist. 
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's pregnant! And are you going the route of Shyam seeks revenge on Arnav by kidnapping Khushi, which makes Arnav realizes he loves her, saves the day and they live happily ever after...as much as politics will allow.

I love Khushi's attitude in this chapter. And also the ease in which Arnav acknowledged Khushi's love. You are very good with the small details. My favorite part was their conversation in his bedroom.