It wazz shoo cute..Wen rey was caressing her stomach.. πŸ˜ƒ
Watss cooking in rey's mind. . πŸ˜›
Something naughty.. 😳
WANNNA KNW WAT izz rey's plan..
Plzz updte soon. 😊
We r waiting. . πŸ˜ƒ
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
plzzz update next part plzzzx update update update plzzz...
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm part...

Plz update soon
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice cute and intersting update
hope rey will bring back smile on her face
do cont soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER EIGHT

Taani open her eyes, she look around at her surroundings, she was confuse, Last time she was in bus then how did she ended up here in some room, Then it click her its not her room neither her bhai's room. She sat on bed taking support of bed post, after looking at room properly she come to know that she is in Rey's room. 

"What the hell I am doing here?" She said to herself which was enough louder for rey to hear who was standing outside the room, as he was waiting for her to woke up, Rey entered inside the room hearing her self talks or you can say cursings.

"I bring you here, I want to talk to you" Rey said, he walk toward her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What do you want to talk now?" Taani asked in stern tone, not wanting to sound rude but still she couldn't help it but talk to him in this tone only.

"About us" Rey answered her question looking straiight in her eyes.

"There is nothing to talk about US" taani replied, she tried to got up from her place but rey was fast enough to hold her.

"You are not going anywhere until I am done" Rey said to her in stern tone making it clear to her that He is not going to back down. Taani sighed and sat on bed shoving his arms off from her shoulders.

"kahiye" taani look at him, waiting for him to say whatever he wants to.

"I want you to marry me next month" Rey said in one breath, her eyes widen in shock, did he just ask her to marry him even after what happen between them.

"Have you lost it, First you broke up with me now you want to marry me" taani shouted on top of her voice.

"so what? Is there any rule that we can't marry each other because we have broke up" Rey said, getting annoyed with her anger.

"But why you want to marry me?" she asked, she never felt this angry in her life before. First her pregnancy and now he blast another bomb on her.

"First calm down and listen to me" rey said, gripping her shoulders he made her sit taking support of bedpost.

"Before i start I want to make one thing clear, I am not doing all this out of sympathy or guilt but out of Love. You know that we both are still in college, my college is ending in 5 months...You are pregnant Taani and its my child, I know I said it to you that I don't want this baby still it is mine, I can't leave you alone in this condition, I m not a coward who would ran away, I want to be with you in this, you want this child and I want you and the only solution is getting married" Rey said to her, he cup her face, thin line of tears made their way from side his eyes.

"I don't know rey. I am confuse, you want me but what about my baby, Iss sab main iski kya galti hai, yeh aapke saamne rahega fir bhi apne pita ke pyaar se anjaan hoga, Aur yeh main nahi hone dungi, Isse accha hai mere bacche ko aapke baare main pta hi na chale" Taani said to him, fighting with her tears. Don't know why but her words stabbed his heart badly. Unknown fear grip his heart.

"No, I am not going to let this happen" he spoke in daze, the thought of her taking away his baby from him left him terror. Though he hadn't accept the baby fully but he could feel himself connected with his unborn baby.

"What?" Taani was confuse.

"You have to marry me Taani, I mean you, me and baby, we will live happily, I promise I will Love my baby as much I Love you but Please don't even think of leaving me, I won't be able to live without you both" tears were running down from his eyes, enable to hold his emotion he hug her, he kept his arms around her and his head on her stomach. All the while Taani was in shock, She had never seen him like this, he broke down in front of her.

which confuse her, She wasn't able to decide what to do, One part of her wants to live with him, forgive him but one part her was scared for his behavior toward baby, what if he didn't accept her baby or ill treat her. She was in dilemma, She knows that rey Loves her but will he Love their baby too.

"Rey" Taani called him, her voice was shaking, she was on verge of crying. Rey Look up at her. Both were in tears.

"I can't forget what you had said and done, I don't even know if I want to be with you or not But I  Know One thing that I Love you but i am confuse, why don't you just leave me alone on my own?" Taani continued, rey was looking at her with hope in his eyes but Then her last line angered him.

"One side you say you Love me and other side you say me to leave you alone, leave you alone for what, for society who will not let you live a peaceful moment without any taunts, leave alone so that people can insult you, call you with names, No Taani I am not leaving you alone, I am not that strong jo tumahe dard main dekh kar jee paauga. nahi seh paaunga agar kisi ne tumhe kuch kaha, I love you so much to leave you alone." rey was angry but yet she could feel Love and pain in his voice. Rey was in fear, his fear was big, He has seen what society called a unmarried pregnant women, He is not that strong that he will see his Love getting insult by the society. Rey grip her shoulder tightly in his grip yet it was gentle.

"Listen to me carefully Taani, We are getting married next month and thats final, We are living our rest of of the life with each other With OUR baby" Rey said to her, emphasizing on Our baby. She look at him like he is some ghost.

"Rey, App mujhe force karenge?" She asked in disbelieve, Rey gave her a sadist smile which leave a ache in her heart.

"Nahi Taani, Main sirf tumahare baare main soch raha hu, Please Maan jao, Not for me but for baby, Please" Rey said in pleading tone. Taani look at him, she could see honesty in them with Love for her.

"I need some time to think Rey" Taani said or we can say pleaded to him. rey smiled and nodded, He knows how to make her say Yes.

"okay now Take rest, I'll bring you something to eat" Rey said and left the room.

"What the hell does he think of himself, Directly asked me to marry him but Ab main kya karu, Na main unke saath reh sakti hu aur Na hi unke bina, Krishna ji please sab kuch theek kar dijiye na" Taani prayed to her krishna ji, She sighed and pull the blanket over her head, she was damn tired Now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the short update, Next time I will give lambu update.

One more thing guys, I will be filtering my PM list in 2-3 days and will delete those who are not "Liking" or commenting on my any work.

I am not going to accept buddy requests from silent readers. Start commenting if you want PMs.

Edited by -SunShine - 9 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Wow superb update rey taani sa shaadi karna chata hain main to ek dum shock hi ho gaye awsm plz extension part update soon plzzz...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res n PM plzz
Awww tht was little emotional plus
Luvly finally rey accept baby n he want
to marry taani yuppie I hope she say yes
plzzz say yes plzzz make her say yes rey
care for her n baby so much plzz taani say
yes plzz waiting for TaaRey romance&thanks for PM Edited by raddhi - 9 years ago
priya1999 thumbnail
😊😭😊
😊 Edited by priya1999 - 9 years ago