Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--
I swear I hate you all for beating me by seconds. Not fair!!!! I mean seriously? Dil ko lagta hai yaar!!!!🤬😭
Originally posted by: cosmosandme
at least you knew the answer. i couldn't remember the guy's name in the first place 😆
Originally posted by: WNF5TUBJ6B25RGB7
Neither did I !.. I had to Google his name myself !.. 🤣I only knew that there was someone like him in book 5 that I had to make a riddle on..in order to get his name, I had to browse through the events of the book..
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--
Cheater log google karke nikaal lete hain :'( now I know what Hermione went through in Half Blood Prince 😆
Originally posted by: TLALIKFAKCQOYO4V
I dont think you missed it by "A MINUTE" , I think u missed every time by "MERE SECONDS" .. 😭
Jigisha & Ani are such devils..😈 🤣