Fanaah Written Update - 24/07/14 *Dhara - Vivaan Relationship*

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode Starts with Young Vivaan is playing shuttle with his frnd and said him abt his visit at Haveli, His frnd ask him why he didnt info abt this to him before???Vivaan said Preet madam invites me, so went...His frnd ask how Preet mam looks?? Vivaan says she is nt ordinary and absolutely diff and looks lyk Rajkumari.

Scene moved to Haveli, Preet madam combing Dhara's hair,and Mahi counting something(Hope it is abt how many time preet combing Dhara's hair) Preet ask did y kwn how important day is tmrw?? and says The Thing which u gna do tmrw is not at all simple, ask Dhara nt to do any mistake by forgetting whatever im teaching you, Remember that you shld fulfill my Dreams..Mahi says its over 50, Preet says 50times more, bt Dhara says its hurting Me, Mahi denies as Preet said so, its important, Preet says tats y i lyk u Mahi, u doesnt question me as like others, and says to Dhara tat u shld looks very beautiful so that you can get place in any one's heart, bt ur heart shld be like Stone/Rock, and cntnu combing...while Dhara feeling hurt!!

Vivaan gets out from school and his sister came there and ask him to visit haveli as Preet madam wanna meet you right now, Vivaan ask how cld i go with schoold uniform, bt she insist and ask his frnd tat y he is following, is he trying to stole Vivaan place??? Vivaan says that his house is on the way to Haveli, Preet as Vivaan's frnd to keep distance from Haveli and ask Vivaan to seek a party in Haveli with preet madam like olden days, as he is getting closer with her now a days, and also she describes abt parties at Haveli when they are child, Bt Both the boys are nt at all interested in her long Speech😆

Vivaan frnd's dad came there to pick up his son and warn vivaan's sister no to allow Vivaan at night and especially towards forest,it is too dangerous, as many ppl are dying there. Vivaan ask him whether its hpng by humans or animals??? He said yet we didnt get no clue abt it, and went off with his son, Vivaan says to his sister that we shld return to home early as he saying like this, bt his sister doesnt believe abt tat and shouts at him for not following her words, bt following other!! and order him to stay at Haveli everytime, whether it may be mrng, noon,eve or nyt!! Vivaan nods ok..

She drops him at Haveli and left by asking him to behave good, etc etc...Vivaan mets Preet madam who says Dhara is waiting alone in upstairs for him, and ask whether he likes Dhara, Vivaan smiles, Preet says Dhara is waiting for him from mrng itself, Vivaan ask is she truly waiting for me??? preet says she doesnt say that, bt i knw it..Vivaan ask how can she so confident in it??? Preet ask whether he hv been frndly with anyother girl before Dhara??? Vivaan saiys No, Preet says Girls wnt reveal their feeling before boys frankly and how much they gets anger, as much as they likes too...Vivaan fastly walks in steps and they showed Preet is flying behind him in the steps and bt gets on steps while Vivaan turns,He stares at her and Preet ask him to move

Dhara is try to move from one bench to another bench by flying, bt she falls down...Vivaan smiles, Dhara gets angry and taunt him as he is smiling lyk he can do it, Vivaan agrees as he can do it, and done it by placing a board btwn beaches..Dhara says he is cheating, bt He denies as He cross the climbs at another bench w/o falling down, Dhara says there is rule that nothing shld be there btwn the benches,Vivaan says there is another way for it, Dhara again walks on the bench, Vivaan lift her and place her on another bench.

Vivaan says to Dhara, if a work which cant be done by a single person,then it can be done by dng with another one together, Both smiles...Fareedha and Preet madam is watching them talking and smiling from upstairs...Fareedha says to Preet madam as she thinks this is boy is correct for this, May be u r dng wrng!! Preet says for the 1st time Dhara is smiling, just now story is started n u r asking to stop it now itself???

Anshuman tries to bite the sheep which Vivaan's sister hvng, bt mean while she came to search for it and get hurt by placing her hand on a plant and went off, Anshuman bits the sheep...Preet madam is gvng practice abt flying and walks in air before her,Dhara stunned to see that,Preet ask Dhara to focus on it and hv believe on her, so that she can able to do smthng which is even impossible for her, and ask her to walk in air, bt Dhara says she ll fall down, Preet ask her to try by hurting her with nails and ask her to focus by mind, nt by heart...Dhara tries to do, but falls...mean while Preet hold her hand and stop her from falling down, Dhara seems to be scared

Precap : Preet madam asking Vivaan whether he can do anything for Dhara?? Vivaan say he can do anything for Dhara, Ira is searching for some, and she is at Haveli's door,mean while Vivaan abt to go out, Preet feels this and stops vivaan by shouting to stop at him and calls Fareedha, ask her to get ready and bring some box...Preet came and stands before Vivaan , when ira shows stands opposite to them

Guys My 1st Update here, Little nerves...brave with my mistakes and Pls Dnt Forget to hit "like" Button😳
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkyek4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š