Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--
@atominis, brilliant idea and I love your article too. :P
I'd like to contribute as a gossip columnist, a la Rita Skeeter :P
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--
@atominis, brilliant idea and I love your article too. :P
I'd like to contribute as a gossip columnist, a la Rita Skeeter :P

Originally posted by: 33ET76EBEEAAR2AL
Advertisement - BIMBO BINDI
For the uber rich woman who wants to look traditional...Bimbo bindi maathey par sajao,Stree ke dimaag ko taala lagao!Usey "Main bewakoof ban gayi" kehne par majboor karwao..Uski shaq bhari nigahon se bach jao!"Bimbo bindi really works!" - Rajnath Goenka*Caution - Bimbo bindi akal ko shaant karti hai, gusse ko nahin*
😆 ye wala accha thaOriginally posted by: Dolly-heart
Special Report...
Dev Goenka recovers from Triple Shot wounds.Thanks to Durga and her Special Connection to Maa Durga with her Prayers.