Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Next Update might be of Hello Beautiful!!😉

Part 1

He came out of his class sighing in relief. The lecture was indeed a bore! His friends, a lot of them, decided to just sit in the cafe and enjoy the rest of the day. Two hours of boring lecture didn't leave them with anymore energy to go on with two more classes. It was their final year and they were supposed to have fun. So they decided to just bunk the rest of the classes and go for a movie.

"how about we go for a movie?", Rohan, his friend spoke up randomly.

The idea suddenly seemed so exciting that everyone agreed. Rohan gave a sly smile and added, "i am calling Nisha to join us with her friends..."

"Oh come on Rohan... you can't  go anywhere without your gf.. can you?", maan sighed.

Rohan grinned, "ohh come on... Nishu doesn't have anymore classes and whats wrong in inviting her? All of you know her pretty well.. don't you.."

Saying so, he immediately called her up and informed her of the plan. The guys and grils teased him but he wasn't even embarrassed. Maan knew rohan was crazy about nisha.. and indeed he was happy for her. They were the inseparable birds of the college. They had different subjects but that didn't hinder their liking each other. Maan quickly checked his phone if he got any message from dadima and smiled.

In the next 15 minutes, the cafe filled with awwws and sighs as nisha and rohan got together.. and their usual bickering habit. Someone found it too cute and someone was laughing his head off seeing them fight even over a piece of pastry. He smiled at them...their usual routine but his eyes fell on someone else today, trying to make her way towards them, fidgeting with the papers she was carrying.

It so happens once in a life time.. theres this moment which comes  all of a sudden and takes your breath away. You just get drawn to the moment and forget to breathe.

She walked in beauty yet clumsiness combined as the naughty wind played with her dark locks and her silky dupatta, irritating her for she wasn't able to keep her papers intact. His head screamed just one word- wow!

She had a cute frown on her face and that little pout on her rosy lips, trying to fight the wind had him in smiles. Gosh... she was beautiful! Her face was nothing by a myriad of expressions and her hands trying to hold her stuffs together. It was cutely funny to see her fight with something as powerful as the wind but she didn't give up. She finally managed to tuck all the papers in her bag and reach for them.

Nisha had known everyone from rohan's gang and she was a good friend of maan as well. She smiled seeing her reach them and called for attention, "alright guys... meet my friend..."

Everyone turned to see the pretty lady standing in front of them. But one pair of eyes just couldn't blink at all. He watched her through the crowd as her frown was now replaced by a small smile on her lips. He wondered if someone's expressions could change so drastically!!

"guys... this is Meet... my  classmate and my closest friend.. since you guys are going to the movie, i thought i'd get her along..."

People welcomes her with a huge smile. She smiled and shook hands with them all. Someone just commented on her looks, "uh ohh.. salwar kameez... nishu... no behenji types alright??!!"

Meet smiled and extended her hand to the girl for a shake, "i hope my looks don't affect your better judgement..."

She was extremely polite and she said her words! The message was clear to everyone and the girl was pleased. She shook her hands and introduced herself. Nisha was so glad that meet liked her buddies. She held her by her shoulders and turned her towards maan, "and this is Maan.. i had told you right... rohan's best friend.."

From the very beginning, she had noticed a peculiar gaze on herself... and just facing him cleared her doubts. The same intense look... and that didn't hold her uncomfortable for some reasons. It made her conscious and blush a bit.

"hey...", he smiled and extended his hand.

She slowly raised her head to his level and shook his hand, "hello.."

The first brush of something attractive and something so blissful it was. Their eyes met for the first time and she realized it was just that look she had been feeling all this while. And this guy... he was exactly what she had heard about him and even more than that! He was tall, well built... handsome with sharp features and those chocolate brown eyes that held her captive in the first look itself. She didn't know what it was that kept her so still.. and his touch, like the first drop of rain and she felt enchanted by those intense eyes.

It may sound so cliched but it was happening for real..with them!! She immediately broke the contact and took a step back, turning towards nisha, "so what movie are we going?"

"umm.. i just checked the shows.. its X-men: days of future Past.."

She hada wide smile on her face, "wow... the next installment of x-men series... so how are we all going?"

"umm... movie starts in next 45 minutes.. maan and rohan have cars..so i think they can accommodate the 10 of us...and the rest will take two wheelers."

They screamed in unison and quickly grabbed their stuffs to go. He just watched her... that baby pink salwar kameez didn't make her look anything lesser a personality... she was sharp and she was polite at the same time. He liked it. He walked out to get his car and the wind seemed to change...ummm may be for the good.

It was strange when he found himself staring at her instead of the huge screen in front of her. He had liked the x-men series and yet he found himself looking at the person seated just a one seat away from him, popping the popcorn.. or at times making faces.

She gulped down her coke and realized there was a pair of eyes staring at her. Needless to say, she knew whose it was. Maan--- a small smile crept on her lips when she mentally called his name. He's got such a beautiful name she thought--Maan! Whist everyone were busy watching the movie and most importantly when mystique goes to fight all alone, she dared to look back at those eyes that had, since their first meet, hadn't left her. She felt something deep in them... and there was this intense pull, she just couldn't break herself free from.

Their eye lock was broken with the guys hooting and cheering when the final fisht sequence came and she just blushed. She looked back to the screen trying to catch up with what she missed. Gosh... she was behaving like a stupid. But she couldn't help it either. You meet someone for the first time.. and then feel this sudden intense pull...sounds stupid but isn't impossible.

They walked out of the theatre discussing what happened in the movie and how Hughes Jackman was at his best...she chatted away merrily but not missing that deep baritone that spoke of the details of the movie. She smiled to her own, hearing his voice deep and so enticing.

It was already evening and she checked the time. She had to get back home via bus now! She bid goodbye to her friends who parted their ways after a cup of coffee in a nearby cafe. She waved bye to everyone and stood by the pavement, looking for an auto rickshaw.  It wasn't time for the bus now.. and taking an auto was better for now. She looked here and there and waited for 10 more minutes to see an empty auto.. fidgeted with her dupatta and chewed her lips until she saw a very familiar car, pull in front of her, stopping all her actions.

He pulled down the window and smiled, "need any help?"

Gosh... she couldn't believe it was him yet she had known it was him all this time. His eyes flicked in an unknown happiness and so did hers. She couldn't stop that smile from escaping her lips...their first real interaction, "nope..thank you. I will just take an auto.."

He smirked a bit, "i don't think you will get an auto anytime soon. Come on..i shall drop you. It could rain anytime it seems..."

"ahh.. no no thank you.. i'd take the auto. No need to worry..", she added politely.

"come on meet... there's no hard in me dropping you home right! Come on.. hop in."

Wow...he called her name. Gosh...it sounded so beautiful from his lips... Meet was her name! Her heart skipped a few beats. The person who had taken all her attention today came to her..and offering her a drive back home! Her cheeks turned warm with that blush as he just stared at her.  

When he got no reply from her, he got off his car and moved to the other side and opened the door for her! He held the door and looked at her with a cute smile yet with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.  She sighed... she really couldn't refuse after this!!! He was the first man in her life who has taken away all her attention just with his look! She played with the end of her dupatta and  very gracefully sat in. And the moment she did... he had that wide grin on his face like that of a teenagers who had been graced with a look of his crush!

He closed the door properly and went back to the steering. It seemed all so unreal..you meet someone for the first time and feel something different about him/her and then the nature conspires you two to ride in the same car! Typical but yes of course...it was happening with them. The drive was silent for a while for both knew not how to break it or what to speak for that matter.

She knew her heart beats were rising every passing minute and he was in the same boat but a little composed. He stole glances at her from time to time until the silence became awkward.

"so... you are nisha's classmate?", he finally broke the silence.

She jumped a bit hearing him say something so suddenly but then composed herself. A bit of talking wouldn't hurt as much as the silence does.

"umm.. yeah not exactly the same subjects though... i am doing my major in Physics while nisha's major is Sociology. We do have a few common electives..."

He smiled, keeping his eyes on the road, "ohh.. so we've got an Einstein here...have we?"

His playful words made her giggle.. she knew he was trying to make her comfortable and she loved that about him. Yes...not liked but she loved that. She had heard about maan being the heartbeat of the college girl and she just realized why!

"ohh no no... not an Einstein...i ain't that genius..."

"...but a genius nevertheless..", he cut her in between.

Her smile grew wider... and he was floored! She was indeed so beautiful and she seemed to get him sigh! Her cute jhumkas kissed her cheeks as she laughed and then shook her head and raised a brow at her, "am I being flattered? And why?"

He shook his head but looked ahead, "am not a flatterer Meet... i happen to say truth all the time..."

Haiyee..her name from his lips sounded so sweet! She almost forgot to breathe for a moment. But she quickly regained her composure, "well then... thank you for being honest. So tell me.. what are your subjects and a bit about yourself. Please take the left turn"

"umm... well there's nothing much about me. As You know am a final year MBA and then will be joining my family business..."

She wanted to reply but her heart sunk when she saw her house approaching. Gathering all the denies that loomed over her heart, she finally spoke up, "here... stop! Mera ghar aa gaya..."

He was equally upset too! They reached too early! He didn't like it.. didn't like it at all!  Before he even knew, she was out of the c ar and flashed her smile, "thank you so much for the ride back home..."

He nodded in acceptance, "well then..see you tomorrow in college."

She blushed a bit... so he is expecting to see her in college the next day! She dipped her head in shyness and nodded, "umm..bye then...thank you again.."

She turned and walked back slowly into her house. He watched her retread and drove back home to tell dadima everything about meet! Gosh... she was an angel. She was sweet...sober..calm and very beautiful. She seemed genuine.

"meet...", he murmured to himself as he hit the road once again, "I just cant wait to know you more!"

-----------------------------------------------

Next: Maan and Meet- new talk of college.😉

Next: Part 2

MY BLOG     MY FB

Pls add ashypmlist to get pms on my works.

Edited by kawaii_geet - 9 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Me First
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awesome..Superb Start Asha..Loved it alot⭐️
They Felt sudden spark between them😳
maan is so impress with Meet in first meeting😉
they all went to watch X-man movie But
Maan
continuously staring at her  n Meet felt his Gaze on her all time 😳
Ride scene wer beautiful..loved thier talks😊
maan s xcatie to tell dadi abt meet😛
waiting for thier 2nd meet😉
Continue real soon

Thanks for PM N update
🤗

Edited by -Orchid- - 9 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Ash Thanks for update 🤗
Infinity. thumbnail
me waiting for this
Next Update might be of Hello Beautiful!!😉

Infinity. thumbnail
will edit my comment tmrrw
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Hayeee... I loved the update. Why? because it was sooo utterly cutu. Their first meet and then movie, stolen glaces, blushes, grins... everything was heart warming😳
Maan seems such a nice guy, totally handsome still down to earth and completely fida on Meet in only 1st glance. And Meet is a sweetheart, shy at the same time not overly so and I guess thats what had him go latto over her.

And the precap...????? talk of college😲 Inni jaldi, abhi abhi toh mile hai aur abhi duniya walo ne sawal karne shuru kar die😆😆 hehe... I am waiting eagerly for that and yeah... m so much eager to know about the name mystery too😕

Update next soon okay...

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 9 years ago
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update ash...
maan n uske frnds ne movie jaane ka plan banaya n maan k frnd rohan ne apni gf nisha ko b invite kiya...tho geet nisha ki frnd h 
wow geet ko dekne k baad se maan ki tho nazar hi nai hatt rhi h geet se...
ohho kya baat h maan ki tarah geet b attract ho rhi h maan k traf...
waiting for nxt
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update! Wonderfully written! Love at first sight! sparks fly! Maan mesmerised by her innocence, beauty n simplicity! Meet admires him! They all 2 the movies bt Maaneet eyes on each other! Maan offers a lift home! They talk on the way! Maan wants to get to knw her! Both sad wen they reached her home! Rohan n Nisha r so sweet! update soon! Btw still waiting 4 OS on it takes 2! I knw u r busy with college! Pls so post it we u can! thanks! I am so used to Geet tht I wrote Geet instead of Meet lol! Had 2 come back n change it! Hmm want 2 knw y she is Meet nt Geet! Edited by khwaishfan - 9 years ago