Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely story!!! read all parts in one go.. loved them.. ðŸ˜Š
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story line...read all the parts in one go...thanks to salooni for recommending this story...please accept my buddy request...can you please PM me future updates...thanks in advance...
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cynthianne, lovely. Sometimes I wonder myself what his thoughts were, before and after they came back from bhuajis house. I wish that they could have done some monologues.
I think you are right he would have told her, he was about to come back, maybe he would have taken her with him, so that they vould be alone away from the family , away from the evil that lurked around them. He has so much on his shoulders there was always something else he would think about, but the reality was he locked up his emotions towards Khushi, just thinking how his initial feeling s towards her were true, proving again ASR is neber wtong, but with Khushi he was. It would only need her to take the first step and tell him she loved him, then maybe he would spill the beans. However she tried it once and it was thrown back at her, by him.

I love your pms out of the blue, but always a fab insight, please continue.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu_15

awesome update...
more arshi scene plzzz
continue soon

Thanks Tanu!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manee03

Awesome update. Loved it,

Thanks Manee!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

He couldn't speak the words out loud so he looked up into the night sky and thought about his parents.  Hi' he thought.  What the?'  "What the hell am I doing?" he said out loud.

Ooh Cynthia I could hug you.. this happy chapter is just what I needed today. Thank you.. ðŸ¤—
EDIT - Both your banners are wonderful.

Thanks Rhea glad I can make you feel happy!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Nice update.

Khushi gradually is changing Arnav. Now he makes a wish to see a shooting star. 
Those over cautious sophisticated women are not alluring him any more. He rather is loving a crazy, wayward care free Khushi.
It's called love. When you love a person his/her everything seems lovable.
Both of their favorite teacher is Paro! Not bad.

Thanks Soha.  She has chnged him too much I think you will see
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Thanks Rava
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Soni (first one) and Arshi Hamesha for my Banners.

Arnav's Revelation of Love

Chapter 8 (teaser)

The next day both Arnav and Khushi woke up with smiles on their faces causing suspicion from their families.  They both ate their breakfast as fast as they could, wanting to get to work early.  Arnav's thoughts kept straying to Khushi.

He was shocked by the feelings she stirred in him, feelings he thought were long dead.  He felt lighter, gone was the sensation of heavy burdens his heart was holding.  He felt as light as a bundle of feathers. 

So this is what happy feels like', he thought to himself.

Khushi made it to the office first.  She was nervous.  She was sitting at her desk talking to DM, her heart beating a kilometer a minute.  She felt like her chest was going to burst.  Her thoughts of Arnav possibly ignoring her and worrying whether he would acknowledge her today or were things going to go back to the way they were, constantly weighed her mind. She asked herself, "I wonder what today will bring?  Will Sir speak to me?  Will he remember yesterday?"

Just then the doors of AR Designs swung open with a force that could be felt throughout the workplace.  Khushi yelped and jumped out of her chair.

In walked Arnav Singh Raizada, with a strut of a proud peacock and a slight lopsided grin on his face. 

Khushi quickly sat back down on her chair and returned to her work.  Her heart was palpitating and her face flushed. 

"Good Morning, Miss Gupta!" 

Arnav rang out as he passed her office.  Khushi quickly looked up and he winked at her as he entered his office.

Khushi's heart fluttered and she smiled broadly.  She decided that she would do something nice for Arnav and went to the caf and made him a cup of his favorite Morning beverage, a steaming cup of black coffee.

Khushi knocked on his cabin door and asked if she could enter.  He said,

"Come in, Miss Gupta and how are you today."

"F..f..fine, thank you? I made you coffee." She timidly answered.

Arnav looked up from his desk and took the cup,

"Uh..thanks, Khushi...uh...Miss Gupta."

"Khushi is fine."  She blushed and they both smiled at each other.

He said, "Have a seat, I want to talk to you about this project I would like you to collaborate on with me."

Arnav told Khushi about this wonderful upcoming project and felt she was ready to take a managerial role.  He wanted a runway show, one of which the fashion world has never seen.  He wanted her to work with Anjali to make sure the runway was decorated using an innovative theme.

"I know you can do this Khushi," he said.

Khushi was nervous but very excited and felt proud that he had faith in her.  They had come a long way just through a day of conversation.  She wouldn't let him down.

Anjali and Aman were having lunch together and discussing Arnav and Khushi.  Anjali said to Aman, "Do you see our plan worked?  He is so happy!  All day he has been whistling and I haven't heard him yell at anyone today at all!  Khushi is the one for him!  So how do we get him to propose?"

Aman said, "Whoaaa...Anjali, propose?"

"Ha, yes why not?" was her response.

Naniji was on the phone with Anjali and asked her to ask Khushi to come home for dinner. Naniji had plans she wanted Anjali to follow and the pair were spinning their wheels to get the Jodi wed.

Before Arnav knew it the day's work had finished and he was ready to go home.  He looked around wondering where Khushi was.  He thought he might give her a ride home.  But she was nowhere to be found in fact Anjali and Aman were already gone for the day too.  Arnav was disappointed he wanted to see her again, talk with her again, spend time with her again.  He left a little forlorned and drove home.  He was starving.  His appetite seemed to increase when he was happy. 

"Happy, what the?"  He murmured.

While driving home Arnav couldn't get Khushi off his mind.  Images of Khushi in a red sari, tangled in fairy lights, playing hide and seek in his office, falling into his arms, flashed through his mind.  As he passed the mandir he even imagined them eloping. 

"What the????"

His car came to a screeching halt. 

What in the world was he thinking? Marriage? 

"What the?"

He then thought of all the places he wanted to take her on a honeymoon.  Honeymoon, hmmm.'

"WHAT THE?????" He shouted.

"I am going crazy.  What has this woman done to me?" 

He shook his head and with a lopsided smirk said to himself that he was becoming as crazy as that pagal girl named, Khushi and he drove home.

He walked into Raizada mansion still in shock of his wandering thoughts; he was smiling...again.  What the?  He said that AGAIN! 

Why can't I get her out of my thoughts?'

He heard some laughter, a familiar voice that was soothing to his ears, he turned to see Khushi sitting and laughing with his family at the dinner table.

Something felt right about the sight of Khushi with his family.

Something felt right, he felt content and happy!

As he walked over to the dining table he thought,

Khushi Kumari Gupta , I will make you mine!' 

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh65

awesome and cute update nice to see arnav is softening towards khushi

Maybe too much?