Aaslok The opposite of love 3rd thread updated 136 14/7/14- Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

797

Views

83.1k

Users

92

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

QZMQKSBWSZPOD2WS thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrates dear..
there is so uch ego between them..
when it will replace by love.. which is growing
lively_roshani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KJT7CGUSQDTOM4R3

congrates dear..
there is so uch ego between them..
when it will replace by love.. which is growing

😊 very soon dear
athmi thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yah i'm keeping good.
h r u????
when are your exams ending????????
btw my exams are also on the way
Posted: 12 years ago
wooow another fabulous work
plz update sooon
longing to see the next part
madhufx9... thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww such a lovely update😃 loved it to the core dear
Eagerly waiting for their confession😳 , it's time to open up and express their feelings for each other
All the best for ur exams
Thank u so much for pm
jj23 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Waiting for d update...thnks for d pm...update soon
lively_roshani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks dear love ya
lively_roshani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: athmi

yah i'm keeping good.
h r u????
when are your exams ending????????
btw my exams are also on the way

awww all the best
lively_roshani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Aww such a lovely update😃 loved it to the core dear

Eagerly waiting for their confession😳 , it's time to open up and express their feelings for each other
All the best for ur exams
Thank u so much for pm

thanks dear
lively_roshani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 24

Aastha was busy with Alaap from the last conversation with Shlok. Since then he didn't show up. She was wondering where he was but she didn't even try to know about him or called him.

On the other hand, Shlok was in his library. He was reading the diary... yes Aastha's diaries which he stole from her cupboard when she was busy with Alaap. There were almost 7 to 8 diaries. He took 3 old diaries so that she could not doubt on him. he was reading very first diary of her in which she described her tough situation in life. how she faced all the trauma of being the daughter of a drunken gambler. He read first two diaries hurriedly as it was all about her struggle and her family. he took the third one and opened that. As he went to read page one, his heart skipped his beat by read his name on the first page.

"hamm now evil queen I will get to know what do you think about me... if you cannot say from your lips then I will get it direct from your heart I mean from your diaries... after all I am your devil." He smiled and thought.

jan 2010

Aastha kirloskar

I met him today the mr. Shlok Agnihotri...

"today is the first day of new year but it became a bad day again in my life as always. Today I quit my job once again. The lusty bas***d wanted to take advantage over me. how could I bear that. My family can sleep hungry but I cannot compromise with self respect and my dignity. But anyways it was not the special incident as I become use to for that. If you will step out then you will meet with both type of people, more negative than positive."

He became impressed with her confidence for some moment but he was eager to know about more so he again started to read,

"I slapped the bas***d, hit his bad ass and quit the job. I took my belongings and came out from the office building. I was very angry to think about the incident but no one was there as always to hear about my misery. I took the auto . I was lost in my thoughts when the stupid arrogant giant hit his car with auto."

He fumed on the words which she used for him. he grinned and clinch the diary for some moment but he controlled himself and again started to read.

He looked sophisticated but he was another rude arrogant, snobbish brat and yes the another idiot big shot who thought that they can own the world my foot. I want to thrash his face when he introduced himself in very rudely.

"You tiny girl do you know who I am, I am the Shlok Agnihotri, number one business tycoon of this city"

How did he dared to call me tiny girl. I don't like to give even a shit on his number one business title of the city. He may be some type of king but I am Aastha and if he again meet to me then I will show him to his real place."

He closed the diary with jerk in anger. She stupid wicked girl wrote all shit about him. how dare she was.

He placed the diary in table drawer safely and walked out from the study room. he was angry but suddenly he felt something different. He smiled unknowingly and went to see her.

It was almost 9 pm when she was trying to make sleep Alaap. Shlok silently came inside and lied beside Alaap and helped Aastha. She was surprised to see him relaxed and cool. He looked her face who was staring him. he smiled to her and she turned her face in other side. He looked at Alaap who was sleeping lost in dreams. He caressed his face and kissed his forehead. He pulled her hand from bed corner and she looked him instantly. She tried to pull her hand from his clutch but he gave her a very naughty smile and clutched her hand more tightly.

She stared him sharply with bit anger but he smirked at her. he quietly got up and came to her side. She was just awestruck what did he want to do. He jerked her and she slipped in his arms. She tried to say something but he put his finger on her lips tightly and made her speechless.

"Alaap was sleeping... come with me..." he whispered in her ear and pulled her outside and took her in his room

"why we are here?" she shouted on him when he closed the door and locked from inside. He tuned towards her and gazed her.

" we can go to your room also if you want but I think it is our room..." he said in husky tone. she moved towards door and tried to open when he caught her and pinned her to the door. He looked in her eyes.

"I am angry with you very much..." she said in strain tone when he pushed himself closer to her

"what I did..." he asked in whispering tone which made her more reluctant. She stiffened her body and tried to pushed him away but he caught her arms in mean time.

" what do you think of yourself... what did you write about our first meet in your diary... hunnn" he looked into her eyes while she became shocked to hear

"you... you stole diary... how dare you..."she shouted when he locked her mouth with him. the words remained in her mouth with his antics. He kissed her impatiently. he entangled his finger with her soft and delicate fingers.

After the hot and passionate kiss they broke the lock for some air. She was confused on his behavior.

"what is your problem? Why are you behaving rigorously " she panted and asked

"I am a rude... arrogant ... and snobbish person so I am behaving like that.." he pulled her in his arms and fell down on the bed with her.

"so are you not..."now she also decided to gave him back so she smirked.

" ok I am but tell me why were you angry with me..." he asked and tried to divert her attention from the diary topic.

"I am angry with you even more... you are not only rude, arrogant and snobbish but your are ill mannered also. Don't you know this is bad manners to read someone's letters and diaries." She grinned and pouted when he clinched her tighter in his arms.

"but you are not someone you are my wife..." he kissed her collarbone when she gasped

"are you trying to seduce me again..." she pulled his head and looked directly in his eyes.

" yes... any problem..."he said with naughty tone, she smiled and pushed him slightly towards the back corner.

"you don't know yet of Aastha kirloskar..."she said when he stopped her in between

"don't forget that you are still mrs Aastha Shlok Agnihotri..." he said and again pulled her to kiss.

Edited by lively_roshani - 12 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".