Griphook it is!!!
Posted: 9 years ago

Yay!..I Got It ! 🥳 
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronum

Prejudiced against wizards

Griphook always had an opinion about wizards that they don't teach the secret of wandcore to others 

I helped them create a hazard
Agreed to help commit a deed sinister
Agreed on breaking into Gringotts which created a ruckus and hence committing a sin of greed

Went on run after the fall of minster
Gringotts fell under the Wizarding rule once Scrimgour was dead and not wanting to accept Wizards as his master Griphook went on the run

Struck a deal with the Chosen One
Left them to their fates when the bargain was done
Assisted to help the trio in return of the Sword of Gryffindor which he claimed to be stolen from goblins, and took the Sword and broke into a run shouting about thieves leaving the trio to their fates

To the Lieutenant I did lie
but hours later I was left to die
Griphook lied about the Sword in possession of Harry claiming it to be a fake to Bellatrix (Voldemort's best lieutenant)at Malfoy Manor but had to face the wrath of the Dark Lord hours later when he learnt of Helga's cup being stolen

Riddle :
My arrival can never be ignored,
As it is usually preceded by my roars.

I was one of the cherished ones of the tragic hero as I was used during multiple mischiefs in the past,
I was passed on to the one with an enormous presence after the Gryffindor  couple breathed their last.

Later I went through several enhancements which came in handy as it prepared me for the bigger task,
I was almost shattered in the process but I did manage to serve the purpose, what more could one ask.

This one is very easy , Happy Guessing !..😊
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^^Sirius's motor bike 😆
ANSWER : " Serius Black's Motorbike"

My arrival can never be ignored,
As it is usually preceded by my roars.
Self Explanotary

I was one of the cherished ones of the tragic hero as I was used during multiple mischiefs in the past,
Serius loved his bike & used it several times while having fun with his friends.. 
I was passed on to the one with an enormous presence after the Gryffindor  couple breathed their last.
After Harry's parents died , Serius gave the bike to Hagrid to take little Harry to the Dursleys.

Later I went through several enhancements which came in handy as it prepared me for the bigger task,
Arthur Weasley made several useful modifications in the bike which came in handy while Hagrid & Harry were trying to escape the death eater's attacks.
I was almost shattered in the process but I did manage to serve the purpose, what more could one ask.
The bike was almost completely wrecked by the time it landed in safe space away from the possible attacks of Voldy & his death eaters..but it served its purpose nevertheless..

Nice one!!! 👍🏼
Darn I missed it
Riddle:
Definitely a beauty in the making,
It comes from heritage,so its no joking.

I was treasured & so under a spell I was trapped once,
The nobility of the chosen one paved way for a relationship forged in gratitude without any reluctance.

The crush on my savior was displayed on an occasion,
It did not go unnoticed,but oh well back then I was only eleven.

Very very easy 😆

Ginny is not the answer...

But I thought u would get it in the first guess itself...😕
Fluer's sister...Gabrielle!