Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Omg, I'm so happy that they had a good healthy conversation. They talked about their life, their past and all. Moreover they are going for a dinner date!

I just can't believe this.
Aman and Anjali's romance...hmmm!
They are planning for a rendezvous for Arnav and Khushi! So Anjali also wants Arnav to be with Khushi.
Nice chapter to read.

they needed a conversation.  I don't believe they ever really spoke except in the garden and maybe the consummation scene.  so i wanted conversation.  I want them to become friends before they become lovers.
thanks for reading and commenting, sohara.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Thankfully they seem to be making some progress.

They are so cute together.
Waiting jow to see what'll happen at the dinner date.

me too!  would love to know the next step...still thinking
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Cynthia ðŸ˜Š

I am so glad they are having  a proper conversation and exploring each other.Lets see how are you going to unfold this .

I love Anjali as a strong one  and she is going to bring these two together.

I love that everyone loves the conversing of our couple I guess it was high time that happened.  Loving anjali myself and her relationship with aman.  Thanks for reading and commenting.  Love your story as it is progressing
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meerah14

hoping that arnav would not be playing with khushi heart once again...

continue soon

I believe Arnav is heading in the right direction.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

cynthia,

v v v nice feelings all across the chapter. the hot and bothered one, the excitement of young kids, the liking to hang around each other and of course the staring, getting excited... dinner coming up. thank g arnie is feeling his feelings...

I think its about time for him to have a proper relationship!  Thanks Indi love when your read and comment
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Thanks Anita!   Good to see you again!  Hope all is well!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
 Thanks so much
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
As she walked out of the office talking to herself, she collided with a brick wall, a solid, sculpted brick wall, who reached out and caught her as she was losing her balance.

Hahaha.. Delightful chapter Cynthia. You gave them some non intense simply sweet alone time to get to know each other. And Anjali and Aman playing cupid.. Promises to be lots of fun.. Eagerly waiting for the next update.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

As she walked out of the office talking to herself, she collided with a brick wall, a solid, sculpted brick wall, who reached out and caught her as she was losing her balance.

Hahaha.. Delightful chapter Cynthia. You gave them some non intense simply sweet alone time to get to know each other. And Anjali and Aman playing cupid.. Promises to be lots of fun.. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Thank you so much for reading.  I think it is going to be more fun from here
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Thanks Soni (first one) and Arshi Hamesha for my Banners.

Arnav's Revelation of Love

Chapter 7

Khushi closed her bedroom door and slumped against it, she let out a big sigh.  She couldn't believe the evening, no the day she spent with Arnav Singh Raizada.  It was wonderful!  She blushed as she remembered every detail of his handsome face, those lips, his lopsided smirk just tilting slightly up to the left and his chocolate brown eyes made her feel warm and melt inside.  A rush of warmth spread over her body as she thought of him.  Butterflies tickled her stomach and she became breathless.  This is what ASR did to her.  She ran over to her best friend DM and started asking, 

"Why does he make me feel this way?  What does this all mean?  Why was he being so nice?  I have never seen him this way," but she didn't get an answer.  She would have to figure this out by herself.

After she changed into her pajamas she went out and sat under the night sky.  She looked up to see the full moon in all its glory slightly tinged the shade of honey, it was Friday the 13th of June, a special night, this moon is out.  As she gazed at the pink tinged honey moon she blushed as she thought about Arnav and the day. 
"Amma, Babaji, did you see him? I thought he wasn't a nice man but I was wrong.  He makes me feel all-warm inside. Amma, what does that mean?  Please give me a sign, let me know if you too think he is good."  As she continued her conversation with her parents right before her eyes came a shooting star.  As it flew across the dark sky, Khushi jumped for joy.  Was this a sign from her parents that they liked him too?  She closed her eyes tightly and made a wish.

Arnav came into the house whistling.  Anjali snickered as she sat in the living room having her evening chai with Naniji; Aman and her plans seemed to pay off.  She wanted him to spend time with Khushiji and this was the only way she knew he would do it.  So she sent Khushi to a imaginary event knowing Arnav was at the club playing tennis and then she called Khushi saying the event was canceled.  Fate was with her when Lavanya and Arnav were at the caf as Khushi came in.  She would have to do a pooja in thanksgiving for DM help.

"Chote, you seem happy.  Where have you been?"

Startled Arnav stammered, "Um.. Di what the?  What are you doing?"  He answered trying to change the subject.

"I am tired. I am going to bed."  And he quickly took the steps two at a time whistling all the way up to his room.

Anjali snickered and turned to tell Naniji the story.  Naniji was so happy knowing that Khushi was the woman that Anjali spoke about.

"What a nice girl," she said. There were now three in the club to bring Arnav and Khushi together.

Arnav closed the door behind him, went to the washroom to change into his sweats and after a relaxing shower retired to the poolside.

He lay on the recliner looking up to the honey tinged moon and the stars in the sky and smiled.  He didn't feel alone he actually felt his parents were there with him.

For once in his life his chest and body didn't feel tense on pins and needles, muscles taut, he actually felt relaxed, relieved...happy?

This feeling of elation was an unusual emotion for him.  What was it?  Every time he remembered his conversations with Khushi and her smile and exuberance, he too smiled.  He was pulled in to Khushi's fantasy.  Were their parents really looking down upon them?  He decided to let everything go, all his pent up anxiety, hurt, pain and disbelief and decided to try to speak with his parents.  He couldn't speak the words out loud so he looked up into the night sky and thought about his parents.  Hi' he thought.  What the?'  "What the hell am I doing?" he said out loud.

And just then a shooting star crossed the sky.

Arnav Singh Raizada was DUMBSTRUCK.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

Did his parents just answer him?

Maybe Kushi Kumari Gupta had something.

Maybe he too can have it as well, maybe he wasn't alone and maybe they were with him all the time.  He smiled and felt warmth spread throughout his body.  He fell asleep under the stars, a smile on his face and Khushi on his mind.

Arnav Singh Raizada was happy.

He had never seen a woman eat so much food before.  He smiled as he watched Khushi gobble down her dinner.  It actually was a relief to see her eating like this because as of recently the women he dated ate like birds.  They were always watching their figure and to tell the truth he was a little annoyed with the fashion industry and how much pressure it puts on the models to stay slim.  He was relieved as he himself relished the food and the conversation in between bites.  Khushi Kumari Gupta turned out to be an interesting partner for a dinner date.

Khushi was so hungry and the food was so delicious that she ate ferociously until she remembered she wasn't alone.  She looked up into a pool of chocolate, his eyes, as he sat across from her with a lopsided smirk on his face.  

Arnav was watching her and not just casually but intently.  She blushed, embarrassed at the thought that she was eating the food like she hadn't eaten for days.  She swallowed her food and wiped her mouth on her dupatta.

"Sorry," she whispered.

He asked, "Why?  You were amazing.  I am sick and tired of seeing women eating nothing.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching you eat Khushi.  There is nothing to say sorry for."

She smiled.  Their night continued with more conversation.  They were surprised to find out that there paths crossed many times in their lives.  They went to the same elementary school although he attended years before her and even shared the same favorite teacher in 3rd standard, Mrs. Paro Rudra Ranawat.  They loved the same cricket player, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and spoke about the team's upcoming tour of England.  He was surprised that Khushi liked sports.  The evening's revelations were pleasant for both of them.  Never once did a negative thought creep into either of their minds.  They ended the evening with dessert, her favorite of course, Jalebi.  Arnav refused because of his diabetes but encouraged her to order a plate and then he smiled as he watched her licking her fingers every time after eating the delicious sunny colored coil.  Arnav Singh Raizada felt a tightening in his chest and a warming sensation as he watched her.  His loins stirred and this shocked him.  He started to cough and reached for a glass of water as Khushi handed him the glass.  Their eyes met, fingers overlapped as he reached for the glass and a blush of crimson flushed Khushi's cheeks.  This small touch of their fingers felt like a surge of electricity and both of them let go of the glass.  The water spilled over the table but neither paid attention to it for they were carried another universe.  Everything around them disappeared and a soft mist billowed around them and was that music they heard?

The waiter interrupted, "Sir, Madam, is everything all right?"

He started clearing the table and wiping up the water.

A clearly embarrassed couple rose from the table and Arnav answered,

"Everything is just fine.  Thanks."

He grabbed Khushi by the hand and they walked outside.

Khushi's hand felt like it was on fire.  She quickly pulled her hand away.  He again smiled at her and shook his head.  He opened her car door and said,

"Get in, I'll take you home."

Khushi opened her eyes; she just made a wish on the shooting star.  It was such a wonderful evening!  She hugged her knees; the smile on her face wasn't disappearing.  She really enjoyed her evening with Sir' and this surprised her.  

She had butterflies in her stomach just thinking about him.

Wasn't he supposed to do something when you see a shooting star?  Didn't Anjali cover his eyes and make him do something?  Oh yes, make a wish.  He laughed to himself, why in heavens name would such a thought come to his mind? But he closed his eyes and Arnav Singh Raizada did something he had never done in his life.  

He made a wish.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago