
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: GCSU4HEIHPLC7GX3
Aww your so cute Dips! I can read emotions well 😉😆 When you have finished with the exams and studying you can sleep all day 😛 LOL no worrie girl..your rants are cute!Okay when your interested in a show, I know we will get to see even more creations.
Originally posted by: GCSU4HEIHPLC7GX3
Btw hello Janaki! long time no hear 🤗
@Dips. Your Gal is a meeting place 😆
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..
I am almost done, that is what's keeping me going. 😆 Plus I have breaks in-between so that helps a lot. Haha, I hope you booked the tickets. I'm ready for a vacation. 😎
Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_
Great creations.
Loved DD creationsthis is fav out of alllove MG creations, the epic MG fallcan pls stack it for me.
Gorgeous
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix
great work girl :)
Originally posted by: -Preeti-
Beautiful update
Sply the 2 States one's are Gorgeous
Originally posted by: aishu3003
reswa😳
unresme 1st😲🥳good to c u back🤗gorgeous stuffs☺️d 2 states stuffs r stunning👍🏼http://i.minus.com/jbf7KE2TJHEDDj.png this one s sooo prettyyy d coloring s awesomeee☺️the dd ones r beautifuld sanaya-drashti avi s amazinggg⭐️totallyyy fab work👏lovedd ittt😳

































