Now that we're saying stuff we don't like, Akash, no offense, man, but I find your DP disturbing...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Now that we're saying stuff we don't like, Akash, no offense, man, but I find your DP disturbing...
Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronum
Here goes my second try
I am valuable yet violentlest you choose to be silentI will lead you to a placewhich people usually fearI shall make you think twicebefore you come any nearerNot many know my purpose,that I was there to hide a disguisebut I shall permit theeto temporarily paralyze me
Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud
fluffy fits!