Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

wrong again?

hmm
those first 2 lines sounds oddly familier ..but can't figure out where..πŸ€”it's been quite some time since i read the series!
well let others try :)

Hmmm... 

I m sure u ll solve it no time...rack ur brains..u r almost there..πŸ˜‰

There now!!.. that was a clue which BTW was totally uncalled 4.. πŸ˜†...n I won't b able to provide any more clues than what has been already posted in the riddle it self..it is very easy.. there r only handful guesses that would fit..one of them is bound 2 b right..πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Priya_nv

Good one, Akash...

hmm... my first guess is polyjuice potion... I know silly guess and is wrong πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but except for 3rd line others seems to fit... let me think for a bit and get back...

Thank you, Priya...

Yes the third line!.. polyjuice potion doesn't fit there..so I suggest u think on those terms n u ll come up with the answer in no time. πŸ˜‰
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 Madam Rosmerta!!
Edited by QuietlyLoud - 9 years ago

Yup !!!.  Did I not say u r going to get it right? πŸ˜‰.. n u did!.. its Madam Rosmerta πŸ˜Š
QuietlyLoud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

Yup !!!.  Did I not say u r going to get it right? πŸ˜‰.. n u did!.. its Madam Rosmerta πŸ˜Š

Anjali, i have a question 4 u though... how come u r always offline , yet keep on consistently posting like an online member?..πŸ˜•
is there a feature of the forum that i m not aware of ?..
QuietlyLoud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

Anjali, i have a question 4 u though... how come u r always offline , yet keep on consistently posting like an online member?..πŸ˜•

is there a feature of the forum that i m not aware of ?..

there's an option 'Don't show me online' at login ..
these days I come here mostly to this thread,and if u come online u r suppose to reply all of ur friends scraps and pms As i don't have time for that this feature helps to hide in hereπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

there's an option 'Don't show me online' at login ..
these days I come here mostly to this thread,and if u come online u r suppose to reply all of ur friends scraps and pms As i don't have time for that this feature helps to hide in hereπŸ˜†

oh !.. SNEAKY !!..😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ
ANSWER : "Madam Rosmerta"

Often a subject for curious glances,
It annoyed a witch,which was seen during such instances.
Rosmerta was a curvy woman, so teenage boys , especially Ron , used to ogle at her.. Ron's behavior did annoy Hermoine a little..

A beauty almost faded yet at times literally intoxicating,
She was an aging woman , even much senior to James & his generation.. 
She was the landlady at The Three Broomsticks Pub ,which served many beverages , some of which were intoxicating..
I have been a host for many things including a dubious plotting.
She was the landlady & more of a hostess at the pub..
Draco Malfoy put an imperious curse on her to use her in his schemes & plots to assasinate Dumbledore..

Age,experience & position allows one to know many things,
Her position as a landlady of the pub, allowed her to know & witness the friendship shared by James & Serius among other things..
I was the one ideally suited to carry out wicked things for a distressed being.
Draco "the distressed being" chose well.. he knew nobody would suspect Rosmerta of any wrongdoing..

Thrice I played my part in plots that were feeble,
Draco's plots & schemes were pretty "feeble" as it was apparent that they werent that well thought..he used Rosmerta three times..first,to pass on the cursed necklace to Katie,second,to smuggle in the poisoned beverage into Hogwarts & finally,to lead Dumbledore to the astronomy tower..
Twice it backfired & then it eventually led to a death that was mournful.
The plan backfired the first two times as the intended victim was unharmed.. but the final move eventually led to Dumbledore's death.. ( although the death was pre planned btwn Snape & Dumbly, it was Draco who chose that night at the astronomy tower to put an end to it all)..

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice one akash...

i missed it..but i really need to read the series again..i had forgotten who Madam Rosmerta is, until i read ur explanation...