hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
you update this one tooo 
maan yah bhi drunk hokar aya how bad habbit he was na
geet know about maan 1st love drashti it pain ful
maan change geet wardrobe 
geet shock to see the dresses it costly naa 
geet ka childhood it not good she buried al her wishes just not want to bother her mother
she is agreat daughter 
maan geet morning talk amaizing love the way geet forgive maan n love the way maan made her waer sari 
simi maya plzzz agar party main unlogo nai geet ka insult kiya na toh
dadi feling bad for her she is right in her place plzzz dadi xccept geet soon love her tooo
i have one confusion naa geet n drashti are same how?????????????
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update !!

Waiting for nxt part ..

continue soon ..

SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for next update
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for the update Nalini
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THANKU FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL

SORY FOR DELAY.. PLS ..
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Maaneet  reached te venue. At once te car stopped , BGS open te door for them, Geet was nervous to get down, she was fridgeting her duppatta . Maan sense her nervous and gave his hand for her. Geet look at him, he assure her with his eyes, Geet gave her hand, she got down .

Wen they get down te car, te whole media  pounched at them , flushing te light on them, Geet got scared and hide behind Maan holding his hand, Maan saw her. BGS cleared te medias and formed a circle around them, taking them inside.

As they enter inside, Geet saw so many peoples are present who was from different world according to her language. All are well dresses and look like rich peoples. She wants to run away from there and hide herself some were  , but she cant. She was uncomfortable seeing so many peoples, all are looking at her . she felt odd there standing beside Maan.  She felt ants are roaming around her whole body, with they look she know , its was only for Maan , otherwise if she have cum alone they will look at her like a fifthy. They not even allow her inside, thinking she felt hurt

Maan took her to te center stage, they both sat on te chair. Adi welcomed all and ask Maan to continue. Maan stood in te stage

Maan : gud evening friends

All in chorus : gudeven

Maan :  thanks for cuming accepting my invitation, as u all got te letter from Sonali maa yesterday night

Geet was looking at him and thought wat letter

Maan : she have said  everything in tat, u so u don't have any doubts and if u have u can ask , but before tat I have to introduce some one to u all

Geet was looking at everyone nervous and her hands were sweating , she was rubbing her palms , with each other

Maan : u all know about Raj handa,  my uncle , Mrs Sonali's husband who was looking after kc for twenty years , now he is not with us, his throat chocked , but he left me with a responsibility,

Maan gestured Geet to cum, she stood  beside him

Maan :  she is Geet Handa , daughter of Raj Handa and Urmila Handa , 21% share holder of KC

All gasped seeing her, Maya and Simi came, shock to see te way he addressing her and  started to fume

Maan : so friends  if u want to ask anything u can

Rep 1: sir is she is illegal child

Rep 2: did Mr. Raj Handa married Mrs urmila Handa  first  or second after Mrs Sonali Handa , then till now were she was

Geet felt hurt and felt like some one stabbed her heart into pieces , her eyes welled up, Maan saw her

Maan : stop it, u have got Sonali maa ki letter and she have mentioned everything in tat and then

Rep 3 : yes but we want u to say some  thing or Miss. Geet handa why she is silent

Maan : ok I will clear u all ur answers

Geet look at him and thought wat more they to clear

Maan : Raj uncle married Urmila aunty and Sonali maa, they don't have any problem with tat who we are to interfere in tat,

Rep 1: then why Mrs. Savetri Devi didt attend te function

Maan : ah , she is little bit tensed and dr asked her to take rest as she didt cum out of Raj uncle's death and one more she is a mother, so she need some time to cum out it, u can understand

All got conviced with his words

Maan : for now its over u can enjoy ur party, saying tis he took Geet  down

Gupta , Khurana's lawyer cum Raj's friend came there, she caress Geet's  head, he know wat is running In her heart

Gupta : don't worry beta everything will be fine, ur mother got identity, so feel happy for tat beta

Geet smile , yes her mother got a  identity, from childhood  she have heard peoples gave so many name to her mother who will hide her tears from them and cry at night thinking her kids slept, but only she know she and her brother yash will be watching her and cry silent for they mother

Geet now missed her brother so much, she have to talk with maan about it.. At tat time Maya  came to drag Geet..she want her to be away from Maan to excute her plan.

Maya : Geet beta why u standing here cum we go tat side and have some thing

Geet was scared to go with her,

Gupta : yes Geet go and enjoy urself

Maya almost drag Geet  along with her, Maya , Simi was talking Geet was standing with them having her drink

Maan was talking to his clients  but now and then look at Geet if she is comfortable

Maan : Gupta uncle wat happen to Yash, still u didt get any information about him and u asked me to not to inform about him to media why

Gupta didt expect tis question from him, yes he have found  Yash  was not working in tat office and was staying in his sasural's house , at present  but he cant tell tis to him

Maan : uncle

Gupta : haan, actually Maan I will say everything once time cums till then u have to wait

Maan sense some thing he is hiding but he trust him as he is one of well wisher of his family

Maan : yes uncle

Gupta(st) : Maan if u all know te truth u will break, mainly sonali will break , so tat only im hiding it, but one day it will cum out, I pray to god to give ur family strength to bear it

Geet  stood alone as Maan was busy with his clients.. Geet felt  like she is standing on te rope.. wat ever she try to avoid but she felt all they gaze on her which  burning her soul.. she fold her arms to her chest..looking here and there like small kid searching her parents in a huge crowd.. she look for Maan ,  but she cant find him, 

simi was not interested to stand with geet , so she decide to explore te place as she is planning if not Maan but she cant trap any person here as many are multimillionairs, so she move to bar, to have her drinks

Rahul one of Maan's client's son who was  lusting Geet from te time she enter wants to taste her atleast once, saw Simi was sitting alone, he came near her

Rahul : hello sexy

Simi who was lost in her drink saw him and smiled : hai

Rahul : why u sitting alone

Simi : just like tat

Rahul : im Rahul malhotra

Simi : im  simran , Maan's cousin

Rahul : wat Maan's cousin but he didt introduce, he only said abt Geet

Simi got angry hearing her name ,She already getting so much insult and now  tis guest too insulting her.. she was fuming and look at Rahul who was  staring at Geet, Simi sensed his intention

Simi : u need her

Rahul got excited : yes

Simi : so simple u can approach, she wont deny

Rahul : really

Simi : try

Rahul : thanku sweet heart and he left

Simi smirked  : now u see Geet wat  all u have to face  if u try to enter into high class, she took her mobile and mgsed to Maya abt Rahul ki intention, Maya gestured her, she will look after it

Rahul approached to Geet,

Rahul extend his hand : hai beautiful

Geet felt scared seeing him, she was hesitating to give her hand

Maya : hare Geet beta u have to behave like tis, wat naa Rahul beta she don't about our status she is new  tats why, Maya pulled her hand  and gestured her to shake hand with him, Geet too extend and Rahul started to hold it tight and caressed it, smirking at her

Geet pulled her hand and try to move, Rahul blocked her way

Rahul :were u running , u can enjoy with me as I will be so cool with u

Geet got confuse  thinking wat he is talking

Rahul : don't act as  though u don't know wat im saying

Maya : why not , she will agreed as her mother also like tat trapping rich people and breaking they family

Geet  look at Maya, she smirk, she felt humilate with her words..she felt so suffocate, she just want to rush out form tis place..

Rahul : but aunty she no  need to worry about breaking family as im single she can be with me in my Guest House

Geet  was shocked to hear such words..she glared at him and raised her hand to slap him, before tat Rahul holds her hand and pulled her towards him , kissing her hand and breathing his air on her face. She felt disgust and turned her face

Rahul : why u like only to be with Maan, why he is so hot and rich

Geet pushed him and try to move, as her sari got struck in te near by table, and te way she moved with a force her sari tored and her upper body became bare only with her blouse show, she at once covered herself with her hands

Rahul : oh u look so hot, tats why u wriggling to move away from me, to show urself to everyone, 

Geet eyes welled up hearing his words..All are watching her, she felt humulitated , Rahul try to  hold her, at once he got a punch which made him to stumble and fall on te ground

Rahul got shock and saw blood was flowing  his face. Geet  and Rahul was seeing  Maan who was fuming, his eyes became red

Maan who was talking to Gupta went out to attend his phone and wen he came inside he was angry seeing Rahul trying to touch Geet, his blood started to boil seeing tat , he want to burn him, he rush to them

Maan covered Geet with  his coat and saw her who was crying

Geet : tis is wat I get wen his name ( Raj Handa ) enter In my life

Maan felt some one stabbed his heart, he tightened his fist and  closed his eyes hearing her words , he open and look at Rahul who struggling to get up, Maan's red eyes scared him making him die in fear. Maan moved towards him like a wounded  lion who got his prey,  started to beat him, he was punching his stomach with his shoes.his blood was boiling..

Maan : how dare u touch her, he hold his hand and pressed it with his shoes making him scream in pain

He  was half death, before he died , BGS came and hold Maan , some took Rahul out of  his sight. Maan was frustrated thinking he cant  save her , yes he  turn to see Geet who was not there, he ask everyone , but no one knows where she went. He ask te security he said mam went tis side, He pushed his hair backwards

Maan took his car and went to search her 

Here Geet who was so hurt and humulitated , saw Maan saw beating Rahul, but watever she lost her dignity, she started to go away from tis place far away were she want to hide herself, she came out and started to walk were her legs taking her,. Tears were flowing from her eyes

(Te song started jungo sona, pls see tat video I don't  know to post)

She became numb, she don't were she is going but she wants to go some were, she was walking like a lifeless soul, te words she heard from everyone from her childhood echoed In her ears

Ur are illegal, ur mother is s***, were is ur  father. Maya's words her family business ..she closed her ears .. she cant bear anything

She was walking and saw temple, she went inside and stood in front of devi maa

Geet : wat more u want from me, started to cry loudly, scream her lungs out

She then  went from there without knowing weers he is going.., Rain started to pour as te natural too crying along with her. she don't have any energy in her , she felt her vision became blurred and she fall down due to exhausted

Maan was madly searching Geet , fearing abt her , flashes of rahul trying to touch  came  in front of him

Maan : im sorry Geet, I didt save u, im sory pls cum to me, pls, tears were flowing from his eyes

He was praying God for Geet , if something happens to her he cant forgive himself, he hit te steering ,

Suddenly he saw a figure on te road, he got panick,  rush out to see who it was,  he was  shock to see Geet on te road, his heart prick to see her,she was lying on te road ,  rain was heavily pouring. She was wearing his coat ,  he  took her in his arms and patted her cheeks

Maan : Geet Geet , wat happen Geet, he look here and there but it was lonely road, more over it was very dark. He took her his arms, carried to te car to KM.

While driving he called Dr , as soon as he reached  KM,  he just carried her to her room and made her lye on te bed, rubbing her hands and trying to wake her

Dr  came soon , Nakul brought her

Dr : Maan

Maan : haan  Aunty ,  she just got  wet in rain and got unconscious, he moved giving place to dr to check her

Dr : Maan she is wet

Maan hesitate to say :  no one is there to change

Dr : don't wory Maan I will change her and check u go  and change urself, u r also wet

Maan : hmm, he nodes and went to changes his dress

After some time he came to her room, and dr came out

Dr : Maan she is running with fever, I have  given injection, but look after her, she is very much stressed and she didt have anything form morning I think so, ask her to take rest

Maan : yes anuty

Dr : if u need anything call me

Maan : ji, thanku anuty

Dr pat his cheeks : so Maan grown up big enough  to say thanku  to  ur anuty

Maan smile, dr left, after ordering Soup for Geet to Nakul , he went inside to see

Geet was lying on te bed , her pale face, her shivering form, he felt guilt seeing her, he sat beside her , holding her  hand, he saw  dried tears on her cheeks, he slowly wipe it, and thinking he is reason for tat

Maan : Geet I cant ask sory  also from u,  but if u can pls forgive me, his tears were wetting her hand

Nakul knock te door, Maan wiped his tears and ask him to cum in, Nakul placed te soup

Nakul : wat happen Maan baba

Maan : I have done a big sin to her

Nakul : no baba u cant do anything like tat for her, she is Raj's sir beti, nothing will happen

Maan : but I didt  look after her well

Nakul kept his  hand on him , Maan saw his hand on him, Nakul try to take it, but Maan hold it and started to cry, nakul didt saw Maan like tis before , he patted him, he felt sad for him

Nakul : baba

Maan : i not lucky to have anyone kaka why, everyone leaves me and go,..now I cant even take care of her , and fulfill Raj maama ki wish,

Nakul : don't cry baba if Sonali mam came to know, she will feel guilty seeing u, pls baba

Maan wipes his tears : hmm

Geet stir In her sleep and moaning

Nakul : baba  fed her soup,

Maan  raised her, made her lean on him and started to fed her, she was still her sleep but Maan hold and fed te soup . she drank little bit and feel on him. He made her lye and sat beside her

Maan : kaka u go and sleep I will look after her

Nakul : ok baba but u need anything call me, I will be sitting outside

Maan : its ok kaka u go and sleep

Nakul : no baba  I will wait outside

Maan : hmm, kaka dadi

Nakul : don't wory baba she had her dinner  and medicine

Maan sat beside her , holding her hand for whole night. He didt sleep, he was staring at her holding her in his arms.he was thinking how to face her 2mor morning, wat he will answer her for wat happen. He don't wen his tired eyes atlast gave up and closed, he slept holding her in  his arms , resting himself on te bed rest

PRECAP : GEET  IN NAKUL'S ROOM

NEXT  PART: 9, PG - 54

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely but  a painful update Nalini..
Maan wanted to introduce Geet to the world for giving her mother's dignity back.
But  Rahul that moron and thet Simi were so mean I wanted to murder them
Geet coild not bear thaty humiliation and ran away from there
Maan searched her and brought back in KM.
Maya is such a mean lady..she tried her best to fill the filth in Geet's mind..
I want them to give what they desrve
Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
painful part maan introduced geet to everyone maya and simi are so much selfish bcoz of that stupid rahul geet has to go through so much geet walked from party but maan found her and bought her Edited by preeti555 - 9 years ago