Loved their cute fights!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If im wrong it was the second meeting and she drank freaking coffee that wasn't hers and didn't have a wallet nor money to pay for it...really smart Shraddha but really loved the scene...really cute and hilarious.
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najialuv88

If im wrong it was the second meeting and she drank freaking coffee that wasn't hers and didn't have a wallet nor money to pay for it...really smart Shraddha but really loved the scene...really cute and hilarious.

Shraddha wasn't smart but kunal was!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Loved their 2nd meet!πŸ˜ƒ
Super rocking!⭐️
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Shraddha wasn't smart but kunal was!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Loved their 2nd meet!πŸ˜ƒ
Super rocking!⭐️

Yep...so freaking cute...probably the only time in a long time that i believed that he had an actual JOB!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

Yep...so freaking cute...probably the only time in a long time that i believed that he had an actual JOB!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So true dear!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Never in the show we got to see him doing job!!🀣
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shranal first encounters were all nice...his moral of the story and her irritate expression was nice...i also loved shraddha in that red...but what this kunal had anything special in his ear to hear all this things anyway he was very smart and brilliant in anything related to shraddhaπŸ˜‰though shraddha was such a dumb forgot everythingπŸ˜‰ but kunal compensates for everything...love them for this and special kiss for u...btw y did u put that tweet in his at...i lost my sleep entire night and again here...rose plz show some mercyπŸ˜†
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome pic. It was a shranal second encounter.shranal fight over table n than bill. Looking so hot. They have sizzling chemistry in nok jhonks also. Shranal nok jhonks are also so special like their romance.
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -treesa-

Shranal first encounters were all nice...his moral of the story and her irritate expression was nice...i also loved shraddha in that red...but what this kunal had anything special in his ear to hear all this things anyway he was very smart and brilliant in anything related to shraddhaπŸ˜‰though shraddha was such a dumb forgot everythingπŸ˜‰ but kunal compensates for everything...love them for this and special kiss for u...btw y did u put that tweet in his at...i lost my sleep entire night and again here...rose plz show some mercyπŸ˜†

Me too...loved her in red!!πŸ˜ƒ
No doubt Kunal is more smarter than shraddha!!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

I'm very ruthless when it comes to kunal!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Awesome pic. It was a shranal second encounter.shranal fight over table n than bill. Looking so hot. They have sizzling chemistry in nok jhonks also. Shranal nok jhonks are also so special like their romance.

Bold
very well said MIThs!!πŸ‘
I second u sweety!!πŸ˜ƒ
Their chemistry can be felt right from their cute banters!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Love then loads!!⭐️
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was a funny second meeting. Loved Kunal's face when he is shocked to Shraddha and then it changes it to his adorable smile. I laughed when he says you are following me. It was great listening to Kunal's moral of the story's again. Wished they made him say more further on in the story. Also the bit where he jokes asking Shraddha whether she is a spy was funny. Kunal is looking handsome as always and Shrddha is looking pretty in red.