keep updating

Thank you so much..am glad you like it

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sweet_Soumya-

Chapter 11

It was awsum
Rey employees were shocked to see rey wid a gal..LOL..!!!
Is shanaya a negative character.???
Taani is really a kid..
Waiting to see rey reaction
Plz updt soon n PM me

Thank you so much...Shanaya is a neutral character of the story...she will be bad or can be good..will update soon and surely PM you

Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sweet_Soumya-

Wonderful

Taani is so cute
Den deir romance..awwwieee
Rey luv her so mch
Dis kria...ye mar q ni jati
Hate her
PLzz updt soon n PM me

Thank you so much...Rey loves his kitten only😳..will update soon and Surely PM you

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SunShine

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">Thank you so much not for the comment but for the aarti *I know am such a besharam*😳</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">and sorry for the delay maate
</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">And for the comment
</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">Thank you so much for you lovely comment...am glad you like her dress</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">
</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">yup you are right...he didnt beat the person himself because his kitten was watching and thats his style also😉
</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">will update soon
</font></font>

Tht group really is perfect for you
Pagal hai tu puri n now update soon
N I miss taarey romance in ur stry
Cupcake. thumbnail
CHAPTER TWELVE

Taani and Rey entered inside his/their bedroom, Taani was silent which was unusual, Rey too notice this by looking at her he understood that something is bothering her, Taani goes and sat on bed. Rey look at her, there is something more that he needs to knoe.

"What happen kitten? Are you alright?" rey asked her sitting beside her on bed, Taani look at him and give him a small smile.

She put her head on his shoulder and her arms around his waist.

"Rey aap mujhe chodkar toh nahi jaaoge na?" She asked him in low voice, Rey look at her, surprise with her behavior.

"Yes kitten, I will never leave you, I will be with you forever" He said while wrapping his arms around her, Pulling her more into him.

"Even if I wont be to satisfy you on bed then also you won't leave me na?" She asked innocently because she herself don't know what she is talking about. Listening her he look at her with wide eyes.

"Taani what has happened to you? do you even know what are you talking about" Rey said looking at her, Rey knows that this time she is not asking this after watching movie like she usually do but its something.

"Nothing has happened to me..aap mere sawal ka jawab do?" She said in little irritated tone as she was scared from inside..the fear of losing him was very big for her.

"No taani I'll never leave you even if you want then also I won't leave you..now tell who said all this to you" Rey said.

"Woh shanaya ne kaha that if I wont satisfy you in bed then you will leave me and go to other girl and she was also asking how many times you have made love with me but I didn't understand what she is talking about..I don't want to lose you" Taani said, tears beamed in her chocolate brown eyes.

Rey was fuming in anger, how dare she talk all this to taani, He won't leave her easily even if she is his best friend but right now he has to handle taani.

"Hey hey stop crying, you know na I can't see you crying..Now you listen to me carefully" Rey said, taani wipe her tear.

"Taani you are very innocent but you should try to understand people's hidden motive, shanaya was trying to manipulate you, and you easily believe her, I can never leave my kitten because i love her more than anything in this world" He said, taani nodded in understanding.

"Hmn..pakka aap mujhe kabhi chodkar nahi jaoge..pinky promise" She held out her pinky. Rey shook his head at her cuteness..she is most cutest thing in world he has ever seen.

"Promise" taani giggled as rey replied her in same cute childish tone as her. Taani hug tightly. rey fall on bed with her top of him, his arms were wrap around her waist..holding her protectively.

"Rey I want to know one more thing...tell me about love making..i really want to know about it" Taani asked him, she rested her head on his well toned manly chest. Rey groaned inwardly, now what to tell her.

"Kitten I will tell you later, not now" Rey said mentally praying that she forget this topic.

"No, tell me right me right now or else I will search about it on net" Taani warned him cutely, He look at her in shock from when she started clack mailing him like this. But when she said she will search on net he sat on bed automatically she was sitting on his lap. 

Hell no. He wont let her search about this on net, he knows what kind of stuff she would get there and he don't want her to see all this and spoil her innocent brain..her innocence is the main thing that pull him toward her...and he don't want any bad impact of all this things on her innocence.

"Okay I will tell but promise me that you won''t search about this from anywhere else" Rey said, taani gets happy and promise him.

Rey rolled over bed by this he was top of her.  taani was staring into his eyes waiting for him to start. rey thought instead of telling her some mischievous idea come in his devil mind...He bend down little and take her lips between his. nibbling her lower lip slowly and lovingly..taani was lost in his kiss..right now she was in other world. she parted her lips unconsciously giving him way to taste her fully, Rey slide his tongue inside her exploring every corner of her mouth, her participation in kiss made it more passionate ..their eyes were close in pleasure..both were living the moment to the fullest, his hands roam over her delicate body, feeling her soft skin under her top. taani let out a moan when he bite her lips little hardly, to sooth her pain he caress her lower lips with tip of his tongue, rey was totally lost in her so as she. 

Taani clutch his shoulder tightly indicating him she is out of breath..rey slowly broke the kiss but didn't leave her, gently placing kisses on her eyes, cheeks, nose, chin then coming down on her neck, cleavage. He gave her sweet love bites, claiming her skin with his lips. All the while sher eyes were close, her breathing was irregular. She opened her eyes not feeling his lips on her skin. She look at him who was already drinking her innocent pure beauty with his eyes, a pinkish shade spread across her cheeks. Rey smiled at her making her comfortable.

"this is start of love making" he said with a wink, naughty thoughts were building in his mind but he shut them up before they make him out of control and he don't want to lose his control.

"When two people who love each other become one thats call love making...In  simple word as you have seen in many hindi movies..two bodies one soul..jab do log hamesha hamesha ke liye ek dusre ke ho jaate hai in all sense" Rey said in intense tone. this is all he could say to her about this topic. Taani was listening everything he was saying carefully.

"thank you for telling me..Now i won't look dumb when someone talk about this as i looking very dumb when shanaya was talking about this" Taani said cutely.

"Sweetheart use dumbness nahi innocence kahte hai..my innocent kitten and aapko iss topic par kissi se koi baat nahi karni hai..you are a good and good girls don't talk about tis" Rey said to her..she nodded in understanding, she let out a giggle as he pulled her cheeks and kiss her nose.

"If you are done with your questions can we eat something..Am really hungry" Rey said cutely. taani smile and nodded as she was hungry too.

They both got freshen up and goes downstairs.

~*~

taani and rey were having there food. taani was continuously talking about his office..how much she like it and he was listening her smiling at her. but suddenly she stopped her talks seeing someone.

"bhai..aap yaha" taani exclaim as she saw sharon and swayum entering in house. she got up from her place leaving her food in middle and ran toward him.

"Aww..meri choti bahena kaisi hai?" swayum asked her. they both hug each other. Rey and sharon smile at them.

Rey came close to them, he gritted both. All four settled in hall. Taani was chatting with SwaRon, telling them all about what she did today and about all other things. And they were listening her,

Rey found it great opportunity to and deal with shanaya. Taani will be busy with SwaRon and also she won't get bore in their company.

"Hey swayum, I have one important meet...if you don't mind can you stay here with taani till i come back" Rey said to him.

"Offcourse rey, you go we are here, I also want to enjoy with my sis" swayum said, Rey look at taani, she look sad first then understanding that he has important meeting she gave him a assuring look by blinking her cutely and smiling at him.

Rey leave from there. He vowed to make shanaya regret her cheap deeds.

Precap: SwaRon and Taani masti...Rey n shanaya face off...Sharon noticing Love bite on taani's neck. 

~*~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Sorry for late update
how was the update?
If it was boring then sorry in advance and if you like it then
Please Press the "like" button and comment Big ðŸ˜³

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres😳

Amazing part...

m lovn this devil...

uss shanaya ki to ðŸ˜¡

Now bajao band of shanaya by rey😆

Oye emm geehh😲 Sharon ll see hickey😲

Now what... do not make sharon against this devils desire😳

Sorry fr late unres

thnx fr d reminder n pm ðŸ˜†

Update soon
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Awesome update... Taani z so innocent.. Update asap.. Thanx 4 d pm:)
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice... taani really a very cute kitten...
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
continue soon😊