Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Update Dear.. Loved It.
Thanks For The Pm !!
Ireena. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you!! 

Originally posted by: pinky_sathiya

Thanks for PM. I like khushi's dialouges, they are bubbly and funny. 

Thank you ! Haha Khushi always has to be adorable. No problem! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sweetvanie

that a nice update...

khushi is a cutie ... and arnav well he is him-self ... lolz ,,,,

thx 4 pm ... waiting for the next part soon ...

Definitely not as angry as ASR but yes Arnav is ArnavπŸ˜†

No problem! And it will be up soon! 

Originally posted by: IsleOfCapri

simply amazing
loved it.

Thank you so muchh!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Aish002

nice update..oh k..now even I want to know..Why is Khushi crying dammit...πŸ˜‰..thnx 4 pm

No problem! and thank you! You will know soon!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: win7

LOL This was funny. I am liking khushi! And poor arnav so confused!

Inspired? hmm you'll have to tell me the story! 

But this is great too. 

Thank you win! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: anu17

Khushi is Khushi hai na...

thats the reason
any way awesome update buddy

Thank you so muchh!πŸ˜ƒ

Ireena. thumbnail

Originally posted by: smat

Amazing update

Thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: --MISHTEE--

Lovely story

pls pm me wen u update

Originally posted by: gmsk

Superb update..

I enjoyed it thoroughly..
Do update the next part sooon..
And cheers for d PM :)

Originally posted by: HUMII10592

Just wow..
Plz pm.me.
Sending u buddy request

Originally posted by: suwin

lovely update...
thank you...

Originally posted by: aleena.1884

awww it was sooo cute, actually khushi was sooo cute. ... both are suffering from broken hearts but khushi... ufff a crazy mind is a crazy mind...πŸ˜†
she is sooo adorable... her response when he turned away from her without asking her prob...πŸ˜† n her staring at his behind...πŸ˜†

but just when both of them parted they were back to square one... crying n despondent n helpless...πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by: GAURI29

very nice story. ...

Originally posted by: zayana123

I love dis part... khushi is khushi here... childish talkative... and i like her..

eagerly waiting 4the next part...

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.

Originally posted by: manee03

Awesome update. Thanks for the pm.

Originally posted by: nitrit95

cute story love khushi

Originally posted by: honey-sweety

That was wonderful story...

Poor Arnav, he was cheated by Lavanya... Loved the Kushi's intro...

Can u plz pm for the updates???

Originally posted by: pup03

hey nice update.. so khushi is here as always chirpy, weird but sweet khushi.. so they met again.. loved the update.. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: bs1224

Read it in a go

Seems interesting
Loved it 
Well written
Do pm me if possible

Originally posted by: Neel.BS.SI

Awesome Update Dear.. Loved It.
Thanks For The Pm !!

Originally posted by: Shafoo

love your part 1 and 2

THANK YOU TO EACH ONE OF YOU! I WILL UPDATE BY TOMORROW AND PM YOU ALL. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AGAIN!πŸ€—
Ireena. thumbnail

Chapter 3 

Silent tears were streaming down her face as she was staring at Arnav, standing there with a cup in his hand. Arnav, seeing her state, was really concerned. There was one thing he could never bear seeing and that was people crying. He had a good heart and always wanted everyone's happiness no matter whether he knew them or not.

Arnav, with the most sympathetic tone he could bring out, asked her again: Why are you not okay?

Khushi just kept staring at him, her face clearly showing that she was about to break down any second.  Arnav, realizing this, put his cappuccino down on the table and grabbed her right upper arm and slightly squeezed it.

With a soothing and caring voice, Arnav whispered to her: Don't

Khushi looked at him and regained control of her tears and held them back.  She didn't know what to do, so she just turned back around and sat back down.

Arnav decided he should bring her some napkins to wipe her face. He decided to sprint to the counter and ask for some napkins.

And at this point, Khushi also turned back around from her seat, expecting to see him there.

Khushi: Well I will tell ...

But only to realize Arnav wasn't there.

Khushi: Where did he go now? HE LEFT AGAIN? What is wrong with this man? Seems like he has some disease - can't stay with one person for more than 2 mins. Idiot!

She was extremely angry and it was clearly visible with the pout on her face. She turned back around and looked at the table and immediately her pout turned into a sneaky and triumphant smile.

Khushi: He really is an idiot isn't he? Left his untouched cappuccino here! Yes Khushi, no need to pay for another drink! God has finally decided to bless you in the financial department.

With immense happiness, she picked up Arnav's cup and was very much ready to take a sip.

Arnav: What the HELL are you doing?

He was not really angry but rather surprised and confused. But with his deep voice, everything sounded angry when he spoke a little too loudly.

Khushi shocked by his reappearance completely lost her brains and let go of the cup. The cup went crashing down to the floor and the sound of it breaking brought her back to her senses and she looked at the cup and then turned and looked at Arnav and then turned back again and looked at the cup.

Khushi yelled out : SHIT!!!!

Arnav: SERIOUSLY Khushi, What on earth are YOU DOING?

Khushi, who kept looking back at Arnav and then at the cup again, could barely get any thing out of her mouth and she begin to stutter.

Khushi: S-s-s-s"sor-r-r-y 

And then once again, like always, she burst out crying.

But this time Arnav did not feel bad. He was getting a little tired of the constant crying over everything.

Arnav: Listen, you need to stop crying over everything! That's fine you are crying because something happened in your life but stop crying at every little thing someone does or says. It makes you look weak and stupid.

Khushi: ...EXCUSE ME? Weak and stupid? YOU THINK I AM WEAK AND STUPID?

She was so furious she stood up right away.

As she rolled up the sleeves of her pink kurta, she took of her sandals and without even thinking, stood up on the couch she was sitting on!

Khushi: You think I am weak and stupid? I will tell you what's weak and stupid. Weak and stupid is dating a girl and then breaking up with her because she does not want to sleep with you. Weak and stupid is making a girl believe she is your world and then destroying her world by making her realize how silly she was to think she was your world. All that doesn't only make you weak and stupid, but makes you the biggest jerk, the most selfish and disgusting person ever. And you are calling ME weak and stupid? HOW DARE YOU.

Arnav just stood there, looking up at her, with no words left to say. He was actually speechless to the point that he tried to say something but his voice wouldn't come out and it looked like someone took a remote and muted him.

Khushi, still enraged, kept glaring at him with her big, round eyes, not realizing that while she was blurting all that out, her tears had returned.

Arnav seeing her tears, put his hand forwards and offered her the napkin he had brought for her. With her pout, she looked down at the napkin and looked back at him.

Khushi: Why are you giving me napkins? Do I look like I need it? Keep it with you. You need to use it to wipe down the dust in your senseless brain. Calling me weak and stupid. Hmmph!

Usually, a comment like that would anger Arnav greatly but now that he knew of her situation he was wise enough not to bicker with the poor girl anymore.

He did not even realize it, and his hand went towards her face. She did not stop him, as she didn't realize it either. He wiped a little bit of her tear with his index finger, held the tear drop on his finger and showed it to her.

Arnav showing her the tear drop: Yes you do look like you need napkins.

Khushi, feeling a little foolish now, took the napkin offered to her, and wiped her face.

Arnav was about to speak when a waiter at the coffee shop interrupted him.

Waiter: Sir, can I clean up the mess before someone gets hurt?

Arnav and Khushi, who had both forgotten where they were, looked around realizing they were in the coffee shop and everyone was staring at them. Who could blame the people? It was quite a sight, Khushi standing on the couch and blasting at Arnav.

Both looked at the waiter who himself was a little surprised by what was happening.

Arnav: Yes please that would be great.

Khushi: Yeah, Im sorr-rr-y, I dropped it by mistake.

Waiter: Don't worry Miss! It happens! Let me clean it up so that you don't get hurt!

Khushi: Thanks. Also can you bring a new one - it's a...

She forgot what the drink was and looked at Arnav with a questioning look.

Arnav: A dry Cappuccino.

Khushi: Yes that! And please bring me the bill for it too.

Khushi looked back at him and very meekly said: Sorry.

Arnav gave her a reassuring smile. Khushi got down the couch as the waiter finished cleaning up the mess.

When the waiter was about to leave, Arnav stopped him.

Arnav: Hey, make that two cappuccinos and bring the bill to me.

The waiter nodded and left.

Khushi: Wait no, what why? I spilled your drink I should buy you a new one.

Arnav: Don't worry Khushi. You have enough trouble going on already, don't worry about it.

Khushi: But..!

Arnav: KHUSHI. Trust me. Its okay.

And for some reason, Khushi couldn't argue anymore after hearing his assuring and determined voice.

Arnav: Okay sit down now.

They both sat down and Arnav decided to talk.

Arnav: Okay Khushi. I know we just met today and I have no right to ask this. But I believe that talking to people really helps heal any pain. Do you want to tell me what happened? I promise you I won't give you unwanted advice.

Khushi: I got dumped.

She fought back her tears. For some reason, she did not want Arnav to think she was a crybaby so she tried her best to not cry.

Khushi: I was dating my ex-boyfriend for 1.5 years. We were very close. He would always make sure I was happy. He would always give me whatever I needed. He was the best boyfriend ever. He made me feel like I was the best thing in his life. But then...

Khushi paused and took a deep breath...

Arnav: Then what Khushi?

Khushi: Last week, we went out to dinner and then we went back to his house. This was our usual plan. We would go out, and then go back to one of our houses. Hang out, watch shows, and have fun, if you know what I mean.

Arnav: Yes.

Khushi, looking down and fidgeting with her kurta, said: But Arnav, I am not like other girls. I am not comfortable with sleeping with someone. I like to kiss and all but the other stuff, I am not ready. And I don't want to do anything that I am not yet comfortable with. That is important to me.

Arnav looked at her with a sense of pride and a small smile automatically came to his face.

Khushi: And when I told him that, he...

She looked up at Arnav with the most distressed face ever.

Khushi: Arnav... it didn't even take him 1 minute to end our relationship.

Arnav's face showed how sorry he felt for Khushi. At that moment and time, he had forgotten his own misery. He only thought about how unfairly Khushi was treated.

Khushi: He tried to emotionally trap me saying that if I couldn't sleep with him then I did not care about him. And when I still said no, he went up to his door, opened it and told me to leave. Just like that Arnav, he ended it all.

Arnav didn't know how to respond. The look on Khushi's face broke his already broken heart even more.

Khushi: Everyday I keep thinking to myself that am I that easy to leave? Am I so easy to forget and get rid of that no one can stay with me without sleeping with me? You know Arnav, I am 21 years old. But Shyam was the first boyfriend I've ever had.

Arnav: Shyam?

Khushi: Oh his name was Shyam. All my life, I was told I was not good enough or pretty enough for any guy to like me. So when he did, I thought I had met the one because I thought he looked past my flaws and really liked me for who I was. But I was wrong. I guess -

Arnav interrupted her: Khushi. Listen to me. I am not going to give you the same talk all your other friends and family might have given you, that he is a jerk, he does not deserve you and all that crap. Which by the way is true. But anyway, what I will say is that, despite only knowing you for the past 4 hours, I am very proud of you for standing up for yourself, for having the courage to tell him that you cannot sleep with him because you are not ready for it. I know so many girls that would give in but you didn't. There is nothing wrong with your choice. Different people have different levels of comfort and they should be allowed to do what they want to. So you shouldn't be thinking like this. And think about it, do you really want to be with someone whose only aim was to get in your pants?

Khushi: I know Arnav I know you are right but it's hard, I don't know how to explain it.

Arnav: You don't have to.

He gave her a firm smile and looked down at the table.

Arnav: Oh look!  I did not even notice when he brought our cappuccinos.

Arnav took one cup and offered it to Khushi. And then picked up the other and started drinking. Khushi drinking the cappuccino, observed the kind and handsome man seated in front of her very closely again understanding how miserable HE was. She remembered the last time she had asked him what was wrong. He had walked away. But she decided, now that he had asked her and listened to her story, she had the right to ask him his.  She built up the courage and decided to ask Arnav, who was busy sipping his cappuccino.

Khushi: Arnav, why are YOU not okay?

Arnav stopped midway of the sip he was going to take and looked right at Khushi, again taken back by the fact that she knew he wasn't okay.

Khushi: Why Arnav?

Edited by Arshian593 - 10 years ago
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res😊
edit:

tats a cutesie update...😊...n not bad Arnav..how quickly he changed the whole situation into a coffee date...πŸ˜‰

lol...Khushi jumped on the couch..she is crazy...

Will he tell Khushi about his heartbreak...I hope he does...

welll...even though this is fiction...the way Shyam tried to emotionally blackmail her into uncomfortable things is very much a reality as such things do happen..gr8 job in not making Khushi give into this wicked scheme...

waiting for next update..😊
Edited by Aish002 - 10 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hope it's the start of a new  friendship turning into love. Fabulous
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was nice part... I love it...
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
mpuhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
way to go khushi. shyam was definitely a class one jerk.
loved the considerate side of arnav. wondering if he would share his side of story with khushi.