Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Whole Handa Mansion was beautifully decorated for their princess daughter, Sameera's wedding with King of Business World Maan Singh Khurana. The Whole media was there to cover the most talkative wedding of this season, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana's wedding.
Today Maan Singh Khurana and Sameera Handa were going to marry but there is deadly silence. All guests were whispering something. Khurana and Handa familes were present in one room of mansion, discussing the matter and trying to solve something serious.
Maan was looking like a lion who was ready to pounce on his prey. He was fuming in rage. After all his bride, Sameera Handa had run away from wedding for walking on a ramp as a Show's topper. She left the wedding writing behind a letter I am going a show as a show's topper. I will come back before time. If I will not return on time, wait for me."
Ram : I am sorry Maan
Maan : Sorry ? Your one sorry can save our reputation ? Tell me
Dadi : Ram I want to talk you about Geet why not she and Maan get married. I like Geet for my rand son. Smeera have already run way from wedding. Now this is the only way we can save reputation and beside that Geet is perfect for my Maan. What I want to see in my Maan's wife, all those have Geet
Piya : But Geet is too young for Maan. They have 9 years age gap between themDadi : So what ? I have 15 years younger than Maan's Dadaji. But we love each other very much
Piya : . Can't we wait for some times for Sameera. She will come back
Dadi : No. We can't. After some times muhurat khatam ho jay ga. And I will not accept the girl as my bahu who ran away from her wedding for her career.
Piya was fuming in rage seeing her daughter's position going to Geet
Piya : We are redy. But Mann and Geet will be ready?
Dadi : Maan is ready. He never say no to me. Geet beta come here
Geet went to Dadi. Dadi held her hand
Dadi : Geet beta I want you to marry my Maan with your will. Don't worry he never goes to against my word. He will marry you. Are you ready to marry him?
Geet nodded her head.
Piya walked close to Geet and took her in next room to make her ready for marriage.
Piya : Geet you can't be happy by snatching my daughter's place. Maan will never accept you as his wife
Hearing this Geet was numb , her mind was not working , She is getting married to her love Maan. What if Maan will never love her. But she love him immensely and will continue love him like this. She would happily live with him and give him all her love and care. Some day he will start to love her. Having Maan in her life, she has gotten all her happiness.
Maan went down and sat on mandap. Priest started mantras. It was hell irritating for him. He wanted to finish this as soon as possible. His gaze fell on stairs on Geet whose eyes were glued to ground. His eyes didn't leave her for second till she come and sat beside him. Both took pheras. Maan filled her mang with vermilion and put mangalsutra around her neck. Their eyes met and they shared a short eye lock.
Perist : Vivah sampan hua
Maan and Geet went to Dadi to take her blessing. They left for K.M.
Prologue “Where are you, Sameera?” I yelled unable to hold myself back. “I’m not coming, Maan”. “It is our wedding day. You know what my...
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
Twisted Love This story i written for OS contest, in sort version, today i thought of sharing the story in little, long version This is the...
Dear All, No, no no... No idea of starting it in near future. Just wanted to book this title as I have an overall idea of the story. These days...
Prologue London.It’s a hot day and Geet, in white wedding dress, watched her dear fiance kissing with her sister whose mother had already...
521