Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Shocking precap πŸ˜²  kriya scene was superb πŸ‘
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Index of all ffs on first page. thanks for all the comments and keep them coming also if you cant't comment please like the posts so i know who all are reading πŸ˜Š

Part 2 of 44

Krishna was getting ready for work.

"Babu pass me my phone" called Krishna as he did his shirt button stood in front of the mirror "Here you go" she placed it on the table "and let me do that" she removed his hands replacing it with her own as she fiddled with the buttons.  He held her hands as she did this. "Suno?"

"Hmm" he replied

"come home early from work today"

"good mood after last night then?" he said cheekily, she looked up at him shyly but he was in a naughty mood and she knew that glint look in his eyes too well.

"ahem all done" she gave a quick pat on the shoulders.  "aren't you getting late for work?" she said walking away.

"eh babu, he said whilst pulling by her soft wrists , she gasped when her back came against his chest. She knew he had a habit of doing this but it caught her by surprise every time.

TN HALL.

"Thank you for coming I hope we can move on from all the problems and start afresh you know what's been happening here and thank you for the second chance I'm ever so grateful and in your debt. Reshmi stood next to Shaki  "This is Shakti bahu.. take her blessings both of  you"  Reshmi bowed down.

"happy married life to you both" she said.

"Pesiya where is kisnabahu and baba?"

"In their room  I will just call them"

"yes hurry up!"

"haan bauji" 

Kriya room

"I'm the boss so I don't have to give any reason if I get late" he gave her waist a squeeze.

"accha?" she said shyly looking down trying to hide her smile but it was very visible in their reflection.

" but right now I have a lot of work to do in the kitchen so..." she removed his hands quickly, with a teasing smile.

"arey babu.." he called..she ran to the door and he chased after her, she quickly opened it to leap out.

"good your both here.. someone has come to see us and Bauji is calling you both" she looked at Krishna with a cheeky expression. They both came into the hall not really paying attention, but when Pratigya saw who was here and who  SS was handing her baby over too.her maternal instincts kicked in.

"Ruko bauji!" SS still holding Pragati turned around to an angry Pratigya coming towards him.

"Bauji give me her" SS looked annoyed.

"Ka baba everytime your wife has to create problems"  Shakti shook his head a her attitude.

"don't be silly kisnabahu, gurumaa is here to give her blessings to baba's daughter.. that's why i...

"no!" she quickly took Pragati out of SS hands..

"ka, eh baba what's wrong with your wife?"  Pratigya held her daughter upright, rubbing her head and supporting her back. SS looked at Krishna accusingly poor Krishna stood not really knowing what to say.    Gurumaa looked at SS she was insulted enough.

"ee kisnabahu pagla gayi ho.ka?" said SS but the mother in Pratigya was only concerned about her daughter.

"kisnabahu yeh ka tarika hai?" dadi said getting up. All looked at Pratigya like she had lost it. She didn't say anything she turned around and went towards her room. Krishna was confused at her behaviour too.

"a ahem" SS cleared his throat. "Baba go see to your wife and bring her back after making her understand."  Krishna nodded and left from there.

"You ok? hmm? you don't have to go to that woman, maa is here na?" she kissed her cheek. She heard the door click she knew it was  Krishna and why he had come he  shut the door.

"Babu.." she turned to him.

"Listen Krishna I don't want that woman anywhere near our daughter"

"why?"

"why? your really asking that. You know I didn't help her when she went to jail and now.. she wants something or she is back for revenge or.." Krishna chuckled.

"kya Krishna your finding this funny?"

"areey babu.. gurumaa has blessed all of us, me, shakti bhai and komaliya and we have turned out fine." Pratigya was silent.

"Krishna.. maybe she is after vengeance I refused her case and all of a sudden she is fine?" I'm worried what if she does some sort of black magic on her, if anything happens to my baby I will die"

"Babu I thought you don't believe in all this superstitious"

"I don't but I can't take any chance with her" she kissed her head followed by her  cheek, she looked adorable in the red dress, her chubby cheeks were too cute.

"babu.. nothing will happen I would never let anyone harm a hair on her head" she nodded she knew Pragati was his world.

"Pragu come to papa" he said

"nai Krishna I don't want anything to happen to her"

"babu I'm not taking her out of the room I just wan to hold my baby."

"eh rajkumari" he said with his arms stretched out.  She turned her head and smiled at her papa. Pratigya could feel her daughter bounce in the excitement of seeing him, she almost leaped out of her arms. She kissed her cheek and handed her to him.

"I think she is going to crawl very soon.. she can turned over by herself when I keep her on the bed."

he held her upright in front of him.

"is that right baby girl.. my gudiya is all ready to crawl?" 

"say yes papa I'm going to crawl and be into everything just like my papa was when he was little.. that's right dadi told me" she laughed. Krishna looked at them both and smiled he eased the atmosphere in the room but outside was still tense. "babu I understand if your not comfortable with this I'm on your side" He switched Pragati from the front to the side.

"thanks Krishna for always understanding me" she hugged him. he held one hand around the waist whilst the other held Pragati. "always babu" he kissed her head.  

Krishna walked into the hall.. "baba where is my potti?"

"she's gone to sleep"   

and I'm getting late for work so.." he walked ahead.

"Baba! At least you should come and take her blessings"  Krishna rolled his eyes and turned around. "Baba come here" Krishna was hesitant. "or you have lost faith in me too just like kisnabahu?" 

"sala behooda bow down.. you have known her for years and she is no less than god" Krishna didn't want t argue and he was feeling a bit bad gurumaa always had the best intentions for him, he quickly shook his head "it's not like that gurumaa" and he took her blessings. 

"Be happy always" she blessed him..

"see how good she is and then there is Kisnabahu who has no respect for her elders or...

"Your right even I don't understand her behaviour" Amma was puzzled.

"Sajjanbahu leave it and baba I know kisnabahu don't worry about her I know she is a little upset but I will get her on side, she's a mother and just protected over her child. Krishna nodded he didn't want to get in between all this.

"bauji I'm getting late see you in the evening" he left from the hall.   Reshmi looked from the corner.. "why is Pratigya so angry with her.. I wonder what happened. I will must find out" she exited from the hall.

"Hey Krishna thanks for meeting me" Ashok said as he saw him come towards the park area. "no problem yaar what was urgent and couldn't wait?

"no I'm waiting for another friend of mine I need to give him something" Krishna was confused what friend was Ashok talking about.

"ok sure" Krishna checked his mobile then he looked ahead.

"Ashok sorry I'm late I had to run a errand" Krishna looked as the voice sounded to familiar.

"Nitinwa?"

"Oh Krishna?"

"oh what you both know each other?" Ashok acted like it was a surprise to him.

"hmmm" said Krishna he put his phone away.

"tum eeya par aur Ashok he is your friend?"

"yeah Krishna, but how do you know him"

"he stole my fianc" said Nitin

"oh.. as in Pratigya?" Ashok acted confused.

"watch your mouth I didn't steal anyone who didn't want to be stolen..Pratigya is my soulmate"  Ashok looked at Nitin gave him the calm down look

"ok your right sorry Krishna.. it's been a long time we should move past this na?" Krishna was hesitant then asked.

"are you married?" Ashok was about to open his mouth.

"yes I am" Ashok shot Nitin a why are you lying look'

"see I have moved on so should we, Ashok is a really good friend and it would be good if we can get along"

"Yeah Nitin's right I mean he's married and your married everyone has moved on na so what do you say?" Krishna eyed Nitin carefully.

"Hmm I guess we can try"

"that's great" said Nitin a little too quickly. "ahem I mean yeah we can maybe have a boys night out and catch up?"

"Nitin what's the hurry, when Krishna is ready he will let you know na" he patted Krishna on the shoulder.

"hmmm" he replied then his phone started to ring. "excuse me" he took it making a distance so he could hear.

"what yaar why the hurry?" said Ashok.

"Don't play innocent you know why and I'm done talking with her, I will get her attention this way and..

"sorry that was chandva I need to go restaurant now some problem that he can't solve"

"sure Krishna we will catch up soon"  Krishna nodded to Nitin. Krishna went to leave then turned around.

"Nitinwa I just want to say sorry about you know everything that happened.. especially about getting you beaten up" Nitin fakes a smile.

"forget it Krishna it's in the past" Krishna nodded and headed for his car.. the car sped off.

"In the past my foot! I will never forget that humiliation he spat angrily.

"Calm down my friend" Ashok patted his shoulders "don't worry we will settle the scores very soon."

"Papa will be home soon" she placed her in the palna. Kisnabahu, may I come in?"

"Gurumaa what does she want ughh" she adjusted her hair tucking a strand behind her ear and opened the door.

"Kisnabahu  can I please have a word?"

"now isn't a good time I just put her to sleep so..."

"it's ok we can go to my room come.." she held her hand. Pratigya hesitantly nodded her head. They went to her room and Reshmi followed behind.. the door closed but she stuck her ear at the door.

"I can understand that you are annoyed with me..you know sending my people from the ashram  to help you and baba have a child and you went through all those tests"

"not just me Krishna was humiliated in the process, he spoke horribly to him and said we won't have a child."

"I apologise for his attitude and I realise even I'm in the wrong"

"no it's fine you don't need to you are older than me and have more life experience and the whole family respects you" Pratigya knew gurumaa was a very important person to the family. "and about your case" Gurumaa laughed in her deep manly voice that she has. "Kisnabahu I understand why you didn't help me and I realise that if I was in this situation I would've did the same thing" she smiled "and some time in prison has made things into perspective and it gave me time to think, I only want the best for sajjan's family and I would like to bless baba's daughter so she has a wonderful life ahead, but  I understand if your not comfortable with it beta.. you think about what is best" she got up running loving hand over her head.  "think about it hmm?" Pratigya nodded. Outside Reshmi quickly moved out of the way. Pratigya sat thinking. The door clicked.

"don't think too much you might lose a brain cell"

"Reshmi what do you want?"

"you know what or shall I say who I want" Pratigya got up from the bed.  With a amused look on her face on how stupid this girl is.

"your pathetic, stop wasting your time and with this dumb fantasy you have of Krishna"

"won't be long before  I make it a reality"

"your delusional and a waste of time to talk to.. ever thought what Shaktibhai would do to you if he found out?. men in this house excluding Krishna would skin you alive. .just keep that in mind" Pratigya walked off leaving Reshmi to think hard about what she said. "and you have only seen Krishna's nice side don't compel him to show his bad and another thing. Leave my Krishna alone! or mujhse bura koi na hoga samjhe?!" Before Reshmi could make a comeback comment Pratigya left the room.  

"Pratigya you just showed me your scared of the competition but let me tell you one thing I will not back down so easily, If I can't make Krishna mine then my name isn't Reshmita!

Krishna came home he saw most people in the hall he didn't want to say anything so he  went straight in the bedroom hoping thinks were better. He saw Pratigya sitting on the bed with Pragu in her lap.

"Babu everything ok?"

"Krishna when did you come"  she got up with her.

"just now how are you  I mean at home did anyone say anything, bauji or by the way guess who I met today ?"

"hold that thought today me and gurumaa we spoke and I've had time to think about it and there is something I need to do" she said.. "come.." she took Pragati out with her and into the hall with him in tow. Everyone became quiet when the three of them came towards her.

"Gurumaa here bless our baby" and without hesitation she gave her. "alle alle she looks just like kisnbahu" Krishna smiled at her.

"yeah after all my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. Hearing this Reshmi wanted to gag. "Here may you all 3 be blessed with happiness always" Pratigya took her back.

"good you came to your senses kisnabahu" he couldn't help but have a dig at her. She nodded at SS.. "babu I'm going to go take a bath" Pratigya nodded to her husband, as he went and Pratigya sat down to talk to Amma, Reshmi left towards  Kriya's room.

Pre-cap:

"Krishna i.."

"Reshmi let's forget it I'm sorry I apologise for what happened in the bathroom"

"Krishna no I mean I wanted it to happen" she came close to him. Krishna took step back.

"what do you mean?"

"I like you Krishna make me yours"

Pratigya walked passed the room the door was half open..

Gurumaa I've noticed after seeing baba's baby you acting strange"

"that's because Sajjan I had a feeling and it's not good I'm afraid kisnbahu is fooling you all" 

Pratigya was shocked at what she was hearing and very confused.

Tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update KroopaπŸ‘

Everyone is after Kriya.  😲

Reshmi trying to getting K to pay attention to her, and she is becoming more bold in her attempts but we all know that he is a one woman man and that woman is P.  Can imagine what Shakti is going to do if he finds out.

Nitin is up to no good K better watch out, from your prevous precap K is going to be charged with his murder.

Now Gurmaa is up to something, why do I think that she is going try to put a seed of doubt that Pragu may not possibly be K's child, I know she is, but she may say it to cause problems.

A lot of interesting twists and turns coming Waiting for the next update
Khushi96 thumbnail

thank you dear glad you are finding it interesting ans yes You are spot on about where track is headingπŸ˜‰
 and all are after kriya
Twist and turns are very  much ahead
Will update next  part soon.

Originally posted by: rekrn

Wonderful update KroopaπŸ‘

Everyone is after Kriya.  😲

Reshmi trying to getting K to pay attention to her, and she is becoming more bold in her attempts but we all know that he is a one woman man and that woman is P.  Can imagine what Shakti is going to do if he finds out.

Nitin is up to no good K better watch out, from your prevous precap K is going to be charged with his murder.

Now Gurmaa is up to something, why do I think that she is going try to put a seed of doubt that Pragu may not possibly be K's child, I know she is, but she may say it to cause problems.

A lot of interesting twists and turns coming Waiting for the next update

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update di... πŸ‘ and again this reshmi 😑 atleast now k will understand her real motive...and what will guruma do...hope no more mu...update soon
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eventhough mkap is ovaa... this FFz updates always gives me the same frustration that I used to get wen ne one came in between kriya n made problems between them...
lovely updates hun... kriya is beautiful even in words... gud going... please update soon...😊..
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update khushi...

uh oh! more trouble for Kirya
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update khushi, thank u for pm. Everybody is after Kriya,poor souls.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

thanks everyone for your comments there inspiring πŸ˜› here is the next part.

Part 45

Reshmi walked discreetly into Kriya's room, everyone were more or less in the hall.. "oh no he's in the bath already" she saw the door was engaged and to her disappointment his towel wasn't on the bed the frowned "Damn it if I'd just come a little earlier" she went to leave, "eeh babu?" He called. Reshmi turned around.

Krishna must need something, I  must take this chance while its in hand.

"Hmm?"  she replied in her best imitation of what Pratigya sounds like, the door clicks open.

"babu my vest got wet somehow can you hand me another one?"  he was in the bathroom but his hand was stretched out reaching for it.No answer came.. Hmm babu is quiet and didn't even object she must be in a good mood. He smiled.

"it's ok I will just come out and get it myself". Then Krishna felt a soft cloth but instead he had a cheeky idea.

"Babu why are you acting shy.." he takes the vest with her hand and pulls her in. Once his mind registered he immediately let go of the hand he thought was his wife Pratigya's,and quickly adjusts the hold on his  towel which is below his waist he feels  feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Reshmi sorry I.. " she rushes out so quick making him feel like it is his fault. He calls he needs to apologise but he can't go out like this. He quickly puts on his vest and comes out.  Pratigya is  heading back to her room she sees Reshmi leave in a hurry she doesn't see from where. She passes her and goes into her room. Krishna is there in his towel changing out of it.

"Krishna?" he turns around "babu when did you come?"  he says placing his towel on the bed.  "just now.. what's wrong..?" she asks in concern.

"hmmm?"  

"you look worried" she walks over to him. "you feeling ok  right?" she places a loving palm on his head to check to make sure he isn't coming down with something.

"no I'm fine babu.. I'm just tired, I'm going to sleep we will talk in the morning" he makes some distance and gets under the covers and he closes the lamp.

"good night"  she stands there clueless  "Areey what's up with him.. (tut) must be work.. my darling husband works so hard for us" she closes the door gently. In the middle of the night his eyes fly open, he can't sleep he is a little panicked. I must sort this out, poor Reshmi how silly was I to pull her into the bathroom I will talk with her tomorrow I just hope she doesn't mention anything to babu' Next morning comes quick for Krishna he wakes up early has his bath early than usual he has to sort this mess out, Pratigya is still asleep. He goes into the kitchen hoping Reshmi is there but no sign of her. He couldn't  relax he is feeling bad the way she ran off. He decides to head back to his room  just then he sees her coming down the stairs. Um Reshmi I.. can I talk to you?"

"Krishna if it's about yesterday then.."

"not here let's go to the terrace.."  she nods they both take the stairs reaching the top of the terrace.

"I'm sorry" she starts.

"what..why?" I mean you why It was my fault"

"yeah but.." she says looking down and goes quiet. Krishna waited for her to say something, it was  a awkward silence, he looked around still nothing.

"look it was my mistake lets forget it ok.. please?"  she nods

"good"  before she could say a word further he is off at the speed of light.  He enters  back into his room.

"Krishna" she says coming out of the bathroom.

"haan babu"

"where did you go, did already have breakfast?" sorry I slept longer than usual". She went on apologising. 

" babu kono baat ne it's ok  and don't feel bad come here" he takes her in his arms. no "and didn't have breakfast yet" he says whilst hugging her, she smiles hearing that as she wants to make for him.

"good I'll make you a nice breakfast today" he smiles hearing that holding her close.

"Listen" she leans her head up from his chest. "your birthday is a month away and I'm going today to see a present for you" she smiles.

"really what is it?"  he says, excitement in his voice.

"it's not a laptop this time but... she stopped speaking, she knew what he is trying to do.

"areey  "(tut)  she hits him playfully on the arm taking a step back "if I tell you then you won't be surprised"  she takes gently step forward. "and I-i  want you to be surprised. She says cutely.

"but.." he tries to protest

"now come.. if you don't hurry you will be late for work chalo"  she grabs her bag from the table.

"so your going on your own or meeting up with someone"

"oh yeah I'm going with mithelesh kumari she will help me with your gift. Now Krishna feels quite confused "so can you drop me in town?"

"of course do you have to even ask that" she smiles.. "ek minute" she goes to the palna. He sees her bring Pragu in tow.

"are you taking her with you?"

"not this time, dadi said she will look after her"

"ok" says Krishna taking her.

" I won't be long maximum 2-3 hours?"   

"ok let's go" they all exited their room.

Pratigya you sure you want to do this?"

"of course Sita" that was the name Pratigya gave her when they were in college, because Mithlesh was another word of addressing Sita. "I've done childbirth this is nothing" They both went into the tattoo parla.  

"ok ma'am  what do you want to get done today?"

"um I want to get a tattoo with my husband's name on it, for his birthday" "yep what's his name"

"Its um.. its. Krishna" she says with a broad smile feeling proud.

"ok that's great come with me" he says, Pratigya is a little hesistant.  

"um I would prefer if a woman did this" the man turns around. "sure ma'am"

"Sejal come here.."  he yells, a girl maybe 18yrs with a few tats on her arm and one on her back comes over.

"yah Vikram whats up"

"ma'am go with her and tell her your desired design. Pratigya nods. Pratigya takes Sita with for support.  She discusses her tattoo with her and plucks up the courage to go through with it, shortly it was done.

"wow it's looking really cute yaar"

"really?" says Pratigya she feels it was worth doing and even more worth it when Krishna sees where she has done it.

"yeah I'm sure he will love it" says Sejal. Pratigya smiles then they discussed about the ointment she has to apply so it doesn't get infected. She thanks her then they exit.

"Is Krishna picking you up?"

"no he's busy I will take an auto"

"no leave that I have my car I will drop you off"

"but don't you have to get home and attend to...

"yeah but don't worry  I can..."

"No Sita I know your saas she will get annoyed I will take auto and go" Pratigya makes her reluctantly agree and she takes a auto back home, the journey is fast and she is outside TN again.  the tattoo was surprisingly not paining much which was a relief she comes into the hall most people were having afternoon naps , dadi sees her and smiles waving her to come over.

"you went into town got baba's present?" Pratigya sitting next to her shifts in her seat.

"hmm got it" she says shyly just hoping she doesn't ask to show her the gift, as its not in a physical form. "good good" she replies.

"dadi thank you I can take her now you can have some rest" she smiles dadi nods  giving a sleeping Pragati to her mum. Dadi gets up and heads to her room. Pratigya takes her daughter into their room and also takes a short nap herself.

It is late and Krishna comes home tired, he sees Reshmi hovering around the storeroom. He takes a turn to go to his room until she calls.

"Krishna come inside for a minute please?" Krishna is hesitant we sorted it out this morning what does she want now?' he nods his head reluctantly agreeing, he steps in.

"Hmm?" he keeps to himself. He sees her shut the door  and suddenly this feels awkward.

"Krishna i.."

"Reshmi let's forget it I'm sorry I apologise for what happened in the bathroom again"

"Krishna no I mean I.. I  wanted it to happen" she comes close to him. Krishna brows twitch he takes a step back.

"what do you mean?"

"I like you Krishna, I mean really like you.. make me yours"  Krishna was in utter shock.

"ka pagla gai ho ka!" his tone was low but harsh He took a quick step back he needs to process what the hell is going on, and she isn't  backing down, she is coming close to him. He turns around to open the door until he feels her hands around his neck ,he just freezes, no one has this right on him, or to touch him except Pratigya. "Krishna please lis..." (tut) he holds her wrists and removes her hands off  in anger he is livid at her actions. He turns around with fire blazing in his eyes.

"Chi.. ka, chahti ho huh?..hum Pratigya ke hain, I'm a married man this is disgusting"

"Krishna please understand me" she goes to place her palm on his face, before she can he holds it firmly almost twisting it, he sucks his teeth in anger.  

"Now listen to me carefully, right now ..if you weren't Shati bhai's wife I would give you a tight slap from here into next week and then dhake maar ke ese ghar se baar phakta. Now stay the hell away from me and my family you got that!" He pushed her hand in force almost knocking her down, he storms out of the room leaving Reshmi standing there in shock.  Krishna quickly goes to his room and closes the door, Pratigya turns to see that he has come home.

"Agey mere patidev" she clings her arms around his upper back, her palms resting flatly on each shoulder blade  with her elbows in a curve pointing down. Her right cheek resting on his back, enjoying the warmth of him. Her mind reflects on the excitement of his gift she got done today, wishing she could give it to him today.

"What!" he says turning around abruptly Pratigya was shocked at his behaviour, her hands which were around him were risen in the air.

"no-nothing I just..." his eyes soften upon seeing her face.

"babu I'm sorry I .."

"is it work.. any problem?"

"nothing like that.. he pulls her close by the waist, her palms move up and rest on both sides of his chest.

"kuch ne.. he takes both her wrists and places them on his shoulders.  "bas tu humka gale lago, all my tiredness will go away." She smiles as he  pulls her close into an embrace.. "Krishna don't work too hard hmm?"

"well if I don't then how do I get loving hugs from my gorgeous wife" he smiles with a cheeky glint in his eye. She giggles, making his smile wider. it is the best sound for his ears to hear, his babu's laugh. He never wants anything to give her tension.

"Accha Krishna today um.." He silent her with his index finger against her rosy lips.

"ee sab baad mein right now  I just..." he bends forward and kisses her lips..

"uh hmm" she said against his lips. She breaks the kiss "hmm Krishna we will get more privacy in the bathroom" she whispers  with a eye brow raise she knew Krishna would love the idea.  Bathroom and that just bought back the awful thoughts of how all this started with Reshmi.

"Babu why.. you just ruined the moment"

"what?" she says in confusion..

"I'm tired today..we will talk in the morning" he takes his nightdress to get changed.  

"Krishna but..."  he doesn't listen he goes into the bed. What's going on even yesterday he behaved like this.. something is for sure wrong, whatever is bugging him I will get it out of him tomorrow. She takes her nightdress to the bathroom.  Next morning all are eating breakfast at the table.  

"Reshmi why don't you join baba's office again..hmm baba ka kete ho?" Krishna acts like he doesn't hear munching away.

"oi are you deaf, baba!"

"no I don't want her to work with me again" Pratigya serving Krishna a paratha on his plate is surprised at his answer.

"It's enough I have to tolerate her at home.. I don't need this at work too"

"hey watch your mouth that's my wife your referring too" Krishna eats up quick.

"leave it Shakti it's fine I will look for somewhere else" Krishna shoot Reshmi a dirty look it  didn't go unnoticed by his dear wife.

"anyway my answer is no" He get up from the table.

"Krishna wait I want to ask you something"

"babu can't it wait I'm running late."

"Krishna please" he nods  "ok"

"not here in the bedroom" she says in the low tone they both leave from there. They reach  the room. She shuts the door behind them.

"ka babu, ee sab.."

"Krishna what's going on.. and don't lie, because whenever you do you get caught especially with me"

"kuch ne babu"

"aur woh kya tha..?"  she says folding her arms. "ka?"

"woh the way you spoke with Reshmi woh bechari.."

"bechari babu believe me she is no bechari infact she is the opposite"

"what?.. what do you mean?" He doesn't want to tell her what happened.

"nothing .. I"

"Krishna your talking to me" she comes close to him. Wrapping her hands around his waist for a change. "you can tell me anything" she smiles reassuringly.

"ok well.. babu yesterday Reshmi oo sasuri.." he takes a step back removing her arms gently feeling bad and how to tell her. Krishna kya?.." he is silent looking here and there.. she takes a step forward holding his hands.

"Reshmi?.. kya Krishna bolo?"

"babu oo. she came into our bedroom and tried to come into the bath with me"

"What!" she is shocked and removes her hands.

"but I quickly pushed her out, and today babu.. she told me she wants to be with me instead of Shakti bhai and I told her to get lost"  Pratigya wanted to slap that girl's teeth out the nerve of her to put her Krishna in this situation.

"babu humka maaf karbo"  he looks at her with sad eyes, she sighs cupping his face.

"Krishna tum mafi kyu maang re ho, you haven't done anything wrong" she gently caresses his cheeks.

"your not mad at me?" she clicks her tongue, "areey nai"  Placing her hands around his waist, his went around hers, their noses touched, with a subtle smile on both their faces.

"I'm extremely mad at her, how dare she take advantage of your good nature" She leans her cheek on his chest.

"Krishna forget about her she's not even worth it"

"thanks babu" he kisses her head. She then lifts her head to meet his eyes.

"don't worry you go to work I will deal with her"

"ok.. but be discreet if anyone hears this then.."

"I understand don't worry you go work without tension hmm" he let go of her reluctantly.

"babu you always know what to say to make me feel better" he gently held her face, and her hands held on to his, their fingers caressing closely, their lips met in a sweet yet lingering kiss followed by a sweet  kiss on the tip of her nose. "I love you" he smiles "I love you too" she replies.

"Bye"  she waves sweetly. Krishna comes into the  hall he feel relief wash over him it feels so good to get this out in the open and Pratigya she is so understanding. Pratigya is fuming in her room. Reshmi how dare she do this!  She storms out of her room in search for her, as she is walking she passes Gurumaa's room which is half open, Pratigya felt she could go and speak to her after they came to a mutual understanding, she hears SS voice so she decides  to come back later.. she takes a step passed, then a quick step back. Hearing them discuss Krishna "About baba?" she says to SS Krishna what about Krishna..' her mind reflects she decides to stay put. "yes about baba..Gurumaa I've noticed after seeing baba's baby you acting strange"   Gurumaa is surprisingly silent.

"There is one thing Gurumaa, that prediction of baba not fathering a child" Pratigya listens carefully.

"that's because Sajjan my prediction still stands. I had a feeling and it's not good" Pratigya's is shocked by this talk, her jaw drops.

I'm afraid kisnbahu is fooling you all.."   Pratigya's eyes widen in shock.

precap

"why you doing this Nitin"

"you kept ignoring my calls.. now it's payback time, and don't think I'm alone"

"what do you want.. and alone what do you mean?!"

"you're a lawyer with a sharp mind, work it out"

Pratigya follows a car, she comes out and to her shock she sees her worst fears confronted.

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update Kroopa,

Happy that K told be P the truth about Reshmi and of course she understood.    This Gurumaa how evil this woman is, even if K's family might by that K isn't the father, hope K will realize P would never betray him.   This Nitin 😑  So many troubles for Kriya they will have to be strong to get thru it.

Waiting for the next update.πŸ˜ƒ