..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Teri Deewani

'Shiddat to bahot thi mere pyaar mein
Par shayad kam pad gaya vo uske saamne
Teri chahat mein ban gayi jogan
Badal diye meine mohabbat ke mayene'

"Kamya beta!! Zara dekho to Rahul taiyar hua ki nahi.." Rahul's mom called  her son's best friend. Kamya quickly nodded with a warm smile and climbed the stairs with a fast pace even in her heavy embroidered lehenga. That is the advantage of being a state level runner. She by passed a group of giggling girls as she reached in front of the desired door. She knocked on the door.

"Rahul!! Aunty bula rahi hai. Hurry up yaar!!" She called him in frustration. Its been 20 years of there strong friendship and all this time she didn't even remember a single moment he arrived on time. Whether its school's annual function or farewell or college's first day. Not even on graduation ceremony. She still remember, he had run to grab his degree while his graduation was half lying on his shoulder and half running on the floor. He was a mocking misery then.

"Arre aa raha hu! Maa bhi na, 5 minute late ho jaunga to kaunsa flood aa jayegi...bas bina baat tension leti hai aur doosron ko tension deti hai." He shouted from the room while the door remains closed.

"Ab tu andar se hi bhashan dega, ya bahar bhi aayega?!! C'mon hurry up! Mein neeche jaa rahi hu. Come soon.." She said and quickly turned to go back but was soon stopped by his voice.

"Ruk!! Ruk!! Tu andar aa. Kuch kaam hai." He said. She twitched her eyebrows in confusion. But there was no time to think, everyone was waiting for him. She quickly opened the door and entered inside finding the most hilarious scene right in front of her.

Rahul was highly trapped inside his kurta. Only God knew, how can a 25 year old failed to put on a Kurta. She laughed hard as soon as she saw him. With his lower salwar on and uppers covered with innerwear, his hands were trapped inside the openings of kurta and his big dumb head couldn't get out of the neck opening area. He forgot to open the buttons. He heard his giggling voice and got more frustrated.

"Hass kya rahi hai!! Help kar na!" He said. She tried stopping her laugh as she moved towards him.

"I can't believe this Rahul. You are 25 aur harkatein 5 saal ke bachhon jaisi. Can't you wear a single cloth on your own." She said as she started opening the buttons. Soon his head was released and he pulled down the kurta revealing his flushed off face. His hairs, which took half an hour to set were again a mess and on top of it, his clothes were now creased. No wonder, his mom was surely gonna kill her son with her own pretty hands.

"Hadh hai yaar!! Saari mehnat pe paani phir gaya. Aise to ho gayi Shraddha impress?!" He said pouting.

"Ooho mere majnu!" She pulled his cheeks which quite known to her gives him annoyance. He shrugged off her hands. "Chal mein theek kar deti hu." She forcefully made him sit on the stool in front of mirror as he started making his hairs.

"Bachpan se ya to maa ne mere baal banaye ya tune. Kisi aur ko to meine touch bhi nahi karne diya! Ab agar Shraddha bolegi to mein kya karunga??" He asked in confusion.

"Vo tere ye bachhe wale antics jhel legi? I pity her." She giggled and in response he pinched her on her bare stomach visible in her lehenga. "Don't be tensed Rahul, vo dheere dheere teri sari habits samajh jayegi. Aur dekhna, ek din tu mujhe aur aunty ko to yaad karna bhi bhool jayega. Bas har waqt...Shraddha baby ye..Shraddha baby vo.." She mimicked him.

"What a big F!! Aisa kabhi ho hi nahi sakta. Koi bhi aaye aur koi bhi jaye. Rahul aur Kamya ki dosti ko kuch nahi ho sakta!!" He said with a proud smile. She had a huge smile hearing this.

"Chalo! Ho gaye tumhare baal. Now c'mon get up fast aur jaldi jaldi aana." she started running again to fulfill the duties given to her but again stopped by him as he hold her wrist. She turned to see him.

"Kamya..mujhe bahot darr lag raha hai yaar." He said as his face looked like the one when he had his board exams results coming up. She twitched his nose making him wince a little in pain.

"Dabbe!! Ye darr nahi hai. Ye butterflies hai. Aaj teri sagai hai. Aaj tu officially kisi ladki se bandh jayega. Phir no bike racing, no cards, NO SMOKING, no girls hostel mein jhakna, in short saari awaaragardi band. Isliye thoda darr lag raha hai bas. Par iska matlab ye nahi ki tu iss sab se bhaage. Kyunki agar tu ye sab khoyega to tujhe bahot kuch milega bhi. Ek ladki jo tujhse bahot pyaar karti hai, jisse tu bhi bahot pyaar karta hai. Karta hai na?!!" She asked. He nodded with a slight blush. She pulled his cheeks again much to his annoyance.

"To darna band kar, aur jaldi neeche aa!" She started moving towards the door remembering her to do list

"Kamya!!" He called her. She turned. "Aaj to kamaal hi ho gaya. Tu to ladki lag rahi hai yaar!!" He mocked her settling every joke that she cracked on him. In return all he get was her big O shaped mouth and a throw of pillow.

"Ab ladka aur ladki, ek doosre ko angoothi pehnaege." Pandit ji said. Simultaneously Raj and Shraddha slipped the ring in each other's fingers. The loud applause followed from the audience which included Kamya in a secluded corner. Her hands were continuously clapping but her eyes..they were moist. From this moment Rahul is no more just his. Infact, now she hold a very little of him cause he wholly belongs to Shraddha. She was happy that he got his true love cause she didn't. She somehow prepared herself as the countdown begins of Rahul fading away from her life. Rahul- her diaper friend, her secret holder, her smoking partner, her football competitor, her best friend and HER FIRST LOVE. 

P.S.

I am dying to confess something. After I wrote this, I thought a lot whether this story actually belongs to a warrior or not. I kept on thinking but finally I had no choice but to post this. I trust my instincts and they tell me that the girl must have been strong if she can watch her love going to someone else. For me, she is a warrior but for you?? Well you have to tell me...Do give me honest reviews and hit the like button if liking this series๐Ÿ˜Š

P.P.S. The shayari above is written by me. Do not copy until my permission is taken. Since I included shayari in this one, I forbid the song๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Weldon shaira, wt a shairy , really good , yes it's a warrior story kyunki it's a tuff job to see something like this perpata nahi kyu as I kno ki u r describing warrior tale toh end yehi hoga but I was seriously wanting ki rahul broke that engagement n love her not shraddha, as its always demanding mind
anatomy_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arre yaar tune mujhe rula diya...ye ladkiyoon ka hi first love kyun adhoora reh jata hai??
I also truly believe that kamya is a warrior coz apne first love ko kisi aur ka hote hue dekhna is not a easy job n everybody can't do dat...great job yaar...i love u...hugs n kisses
Btw i like that diaper friend...its innovative n yes shayari was as usual superb huh
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This girl in the story is truely something.!
coz she not only knows that Raj is her first love, 
But also she is letting it go and fly to his love.
She is true true Warrior.. !๐Ÿ‘

Lovely update written ! 
I loved the bond they shared..
It is never easy for anyone to let go the priceless possession of their lives.. but Kamya did that with so ease and preps.

Keep writing more ! 
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
truly believed that she is a warrior
it really very hard to let ur love go away from u
keep writing