Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 4

Shlok  had returned his home so now Anjali was more relaxed. Shlok was better now. He was recovering very fast. All the credit gone to Aastha. Shlok could not know anything yet. Anjali didn't want to give him any shock so she mum her lips tight and also forced to Aastha.

Due to her financial condition she had to work for Anjali because she gave her all the expenses for their surviving and Aastha could not earn that much with any other normal job. Yes, she thought it as a job. A job of care taker. She was unique care taker because she had to take care of person who thought her as his love. She had to take care her sister's love. She felt sometimes very obligate and sometimes she scolded herself.

It was an open cheating with emotions. She was playing with emotion of the person who assumed her Swati and loved her intensely. She had to cheat with her fianc.  After so much confrontation to herself she decided that she will tell to Shlok that she was not her Swati but Aastha.

She didn't want to give him some kind of false hope. She was scared to see the day by day increasing love of Shlok for her. she knew that if she didn't tell him soon then it can be harmful for all. She thought about her father for some moment but she knew that he could not be better as before. She could not see him in pain and she knew the real harsh fact that he had to go anytime.  She liked to live in reality and made herself strong for future.

******...********

" Shlok what are you doing? Why didn't you take your medicine?..." Anjali asked in bit anger tone because he didn't eat anything since morning and also skipped his medicine.

"Where is she? she didn't show up after my discharge from hospital..." he asked in frustrated tone as Aastha didn't come to meet him from a week.

"Dear she will come soon but you cannot skip your medicine for this reason... why are behaving like a child..." Anjali understood his restlessness so she politely tried to make him understand but he was not in mood to hear anything...

"I am going to her home and I will be back after meeting her..." Shlok told in firm tone and left Anjali shocked. She tried to stop him but in vein. She was fumed on Aastha as she refused to come and meet him anymore.

She tried to force her but she could not trap her so she was worried that what will happen in Aastha home when Shlok will find about Swati and her family.

She felt very helpless as she could not save her son from pains.

**********...*************

Shlok stopped the car infront of Aastha home and came out. He was feeling strange as he came after so long time. He felt something change in this time. He pressed the door bell impatiently as he wanted to meet everyone. His love Swati... her mother who loved him just like his own son... his father who was proud of him always... Aastha the young angel who just knew to spread smiles and happiness everywhere... he smiled to think about Aastha.

"Aastha... Dear just open the door..." he heard that Kalindi Swati's mother called Aastha to open the door. He was surprised to hear her name as Swati told him in hospital that she had gone to America with her husband

"Is she come back...?" He thought and smiled as she was dearest friend of him.

Aastha opened the door and left shocked to see Shlok at the door.

"Shlok you are here..." She could not speak properly to see him as she didn't want to meet him but fate betrayed her.

"oye cutie pie why are you so surprised... may I not come here in your house and by the way what do you think that you married and went then I cannot find you..." He smiled and smirked while she was again confused

"Is he calling her Aastha ... so do he know about Swati ... it means Anjali ji told him everything...but ..." Aastha felt something pinched

"But he doesn't look shattered ..." she thought herself and smiled to him and gave him the way to come inside

"Who is come Aastha..." Her mother came out from the kitchen and froze on her place to see him

"Shlok ... you..." she was as much confused as Aastha .

"ohhh god I am feeling that I am some ghost ...why are you all look so worried and confused... I am your own Shlok..." He replied in teasing tone.

" ohh no nothing like that you please sit na..." Aastha composed herself quickly. She offered him water and set with him.

He was searching something as his eyes were running everywhere... Aastha sensed it and asked

"Are you looking for something..."she asked hesitatingly

"Yes cutie pie where is your husband... I want to meet him and I am very angry with... why were you in so much  hurry to get married... could not you wait for me for some months..." he said in bit firm tone when Aastha suddenly looked to his face. She remembered instantly the close intimate moment between them in hospital. Her ears turned red and she turned down her eyes.

Shlok felt some strange feeling on her action as he realized that he felt same thing before... But he brushed it off.

"I am not married yet..." she replied to him in very composed tone while he left confused and shocked to hear that.

"but Swati told me..." he said in confused tone

" Swati di cannot tell you anything ..." she again said in low voice while Shlok was stunned now

"what are you saying?" he asked furiously

" she is not with us now ...she left us before some months...

" you are joking na good joke Aastha..." He burst in laugh loudly to hear that while Aastha saw him as like a fool...

athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow a new update
Thank you dear   πŸ˜Š
Without reading i'm saying this that the update is awesome
By the way will you update the next part in opposite of love. It's my most favourite one.
Will you give an update on that too
Plz    πŸ˜ƒ
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
so astha refused to help further
now what will be shlok reaction when he knows the truth
continue soon
thanks for the pmEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: athmi

Wow a new update
Thank you dear   πŸ˜Š
Without reading i'm saying this that the update is awesome
By the way will you update the next part in opposite of love. It's my most favourite one.
Will you give an update on that too
Plz    πŸ˜ƒ

so great thank you with out reading πŸ˜† i hope that i update soon that too
lively_roshani thumbnail
niki795 thumbnail
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lively_roshani