Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lively_roshani

i will update today... i didnt think that this story in huge demand😃

both ur stories r in huge demand okeee😃 btw y did u discntinue ur os?
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

both ur stories r in huge demand okeee😃 btw y did u discntinue ur os?

once upon a story
na i think i didnt find any spark in further story 
Aishaa3 thumbnail

once upon a story

na i think i didnt find any spark in further story

ohh..bt al chps u postd wr good😎
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

ohh..bt al chps u postd wr good😎

but i lost my way after that 😆
Aishaa3 thumbnail

but i lost my way after that😆

its k😆
lively_roshani thumbnail
after the voting opposite of love won the race from Beyond the limit so i am updating the next part and dont worry guys i will update other one soon till then enjoy ...
give your comment and like
love ya 

Part 15

Flashback

He was restless after hear all things suddenly something clicked in his mind.

"I am searching the girl but why I didn't think before if Aastha can marry to Nimay than why not with me. Yes, she is the right girl for my plan. I have to make ensure that if she will marry than it will be only me who become her groom." He thought in his mind and his eyes filled with weird shine.

He rushed to office early and called Aastha immediately.  She came in his cabin with her as usual straight face.

"I hear that your mother is not well..." he asked and looked. She was surprised

"You called me to ask this so urgently..." she asked question upon question instead of replying.

"No I don't have time for all this..." he straightly said like businessman

"So Mr. busy man why you called me..." she straightly mocked him.

"You need lots of money for your mother immediate operation..." Shlok left his seat and came to close her.

"I think you have done a great homework on my personal life but may I ask you why..." She bluntly asked when he gave a sly smile.

"What do you feel about Nimay???" he didn't give answer of her question but changed the topic towards Nimay.

"He is better person then you..." she was now confused due to his behavior. He sounded weird.

"So did that better person propose you?" he asked with full of jealousy. He was smiling but she could feel his burning eyes on her face.

"What rubbish did you call me for all these crap..?" she became furious and moved to leave the room when he pulled her arm

"I know you both are thinking something but I want to clear to you that if you think that I will let happen what you think than it is mistake... you both cannot live peacefully in front of my sight." He grinned in low voice.

"I think you have gone totally out of mind... and how dare you to touch me..." Aastha shouted in full of anger. He didn't bother it

"Ok I tell you that how I dare to touch you..." he looked in her burning eyes. He pulled her waist and made her sit on the chair and blocked her way with both of hands

" it is only me who can touch you... and please don't  think that I fall in love with you or you have some special place in my heart..." he said his every word with slight passion and she looked with widened eyes.

"You know you are the only girl who disturbs me very much.  You agree or not but you entered in my life and now you belong to me as my hatred and I am the person who never like to share anything in his life with someone else whether it is my love or hate, I never shared my belonging with someone else..." He nuzzled her hair. She shivered for a second after hearing his possessive and jealous words. She glared him as fool but composed herself quickly.

"Do you think I am a damn thing for you... don't think like that ever...? I cannot belong to you in my life..." she coldly said while he smiled

" you know I hate you so much from the bottom of  my heart much more than you hate me but I cannot tolerate that you looked someone else rather than me so I have a deal for you" he pulled the next chair and set. He moved her chair towards his face so that he could see direct face to face.

"I don't have interest in your useless things..." she tried to stand up but his hand made her sit again.

"But I have a great interest and you have to listen..." he looked her sharply.

"Ok ... but first get off your hand from my chair..." she felt that there was no way of out so she agreed to hear.

"Good girl... will you marry me..." he asked without any hesitation or without any prelude.

"It is confirmed... you are 100% mad... now I have to go... bye..." she grinned and walked out from the room.

Shlok smiled on her response. It was something which he expected.

*******...***********

"Hello Aastha di doctor is saying that mom's condition become worst and they have to operate her immediately to bypass surgery." Gauri called her from hospital and she remained numb on this sudden situation. She talked with doctor but he didn't tell her anything about that then why suddenly he can say this. She needs minimum 5 lakhs for bypass. She held her head in both of hand.

"Ok Gauri don't worry I am coming and I will talk to doctor..." she replied and cut the call. She went to Shlok cabin.

"May I come in..." she knocked the door. He smiled to see her

"Well done so quick... tell me what you think?" he acted to be surprised.

"Stop all the nonsense... I have to talk something else..." she became irritated

"Ok tell me what do you want Miss Aastha kirlosksar?" he mocked her

"This is my loan application... I need loan..." she put the paper on the desk in front of Shlok. He looked her for some moment and took the paper. He threw the paper in dustbin and looked her slyly.

"Miss Aastha I cannot permit you loan officially because you are not our permanent employee so it is our company policy that we can permit loan only after 1 year. So you are failed to complete the condition for applying loan... I am sorry but your application is disapprove..." He said and looked her with smirk.

She clinched her fist and moved to go when he again said

"But by the way my offer is still on personally I can give as you want in return of my offer." He smirked and winked at her while she fumed and walked away.

********...*******

...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yay im first
omg cannot believe Shlok blackmailing Astha to marry her😡 great update👏👏👏 waiting for the next one!😃 cont soon😛Edited by xayeshax - 10 years ago
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: xayeshax

yay im first
omg cannot believe Shlok blackmailing Astha to marry her😡 great update👏👏👏 waiting for the next one!😃 cont soon😛

he is shlok he can do anything😆😆
lively_roshani thumbnail
thanks dear
lively_roshani thumbnail
thanks and love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!