Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pwenCezz_symrun

owhh!!! uh seems to be very busy these dayz!!
thatz okayz!! bade chote se sorry nahi bolte😆
 i hope i didn't irritate uh with my useless comments though!!

oh no dear not at all even you made my day after all tiredness with your sweet comments and also the picture of mana mahesh😊
pwenCezz_symrun thumbnail

Originally posted by: lively_roshani

oh no dear not at all even you made my day after all tiredness with your sweet comments and also the picture of mana mahesh😊

i m glad uh found them sweet!!😳
uh know i was stalking the thread since yesterday but when i didn't got any hint of update then i started commenting randomly😆

uff!! it's late now!! going to sleep!!
i m hoping to see ur pm when i check the IF tomorrow morning!!😆
Good night Didu!!
🤗
hoping to get an update today!!😳
lively_roshani thumbnail

Part 13

hey friends i am very sorry to being so late and simmi it just because you gave me my mahesh babu ki kasam so i update otherwise in these days i am so much messed with my work schedule and i cannot get time even for myself so i am also wanted to apologies for future also and sorry because it is short update 

5 years earlier

Shlok was so anguished to see the growing closeness between Aastha and Nimay. He hated Aastha deeply from his heart but god knew why he could not see them together. Whenever he saw them, he wanted to destroy everything. He didn't know why but he wanted her attention just for him.

They had never talked politely like normal guys but he became use to for that. He didn't wanted to see her happy as he hate her. He wanted to break her confident, her rationality. He hated her free spirit, he hated her witty nature.

But for his dismay, every attempt of his failed on her. He felt that his hold became weak on her day by day. He was waiting for one great chance so that he could show her the right place. God graced him soon with the chance when his grandfather announces his will.

He announced, his grandson could access all the property if he married on time before each other. His grandfather was very clever man so he sensed the carelessness of Nimay and Shlok hate towards woman. He knew that Anjali didn't like Shlok and he didn't want to see him alone so he made the point due to Shlok. He wanted to see him happy and contented in his life with his family. But if he only made this point for Shlok then he could be rebellious on his front so he trapped Nimay also. He knew that Shlok will get married before Nimay by hook or crook. He knew that Shlok cared so much of his wealth because Shlok was the one who increased his wealth and name day by day. He didn't want that Anjali can take any advantage on Shlok so he made this decision.

Now they had to be married. Shlok was furious initially but he could not do anything against that. He had to complete his task because he could not lose his share on any cost. He gave his day and night to the business. He decided to get married but now he had to find a girl for marriage. But the main problem was that he could not marry with any random girl. He had to find a girl who could survive with his conditions and clauses of agreement.

He decided to make an agreement marriage for one year so that he could retain his property leaving from his hands to Nimay. He was so restless on further developments. He could not find any hope to escape from all these things lied ahead.

*****************...************

"Father in law becomes totally mad... How can he make this type of clause? This is totally irrelevant..." Anjali Agnihotri was walking here and there in her room due to frustration. She asked to his husband Niranjan who replied in cold manner

"I don't think that he did anything wrong... I lost my son and my wife earlier due to my mistakes and I cannot get him back because you are with me but if due to this will clause if he will settle in his life then it will be the best moment for me and I will bit rectify my sin." He abruptly said and she became numbed as like always.

She was the home wrecker for everyone even in her husband eyes. Her step son hated her and her father in law didn't accept her as her daughter in law. Her husband regretted always on their marriage. Whenever she thought about the relation of them, she felt herself stand alone on her side.

She felt that Agnihotris never gave her the respect which she deserves. She knew that she could not take the place of Shlok mother in the family ever and she also regretted to become the second woman. She was remorseful because she was the only reason so that her son Nimay also faced the some sort of resistance in family.

There was only one person important for everyone, Shlok Agnihotri. Niranjan felt sad on his misdeed to break his family and he wanted to become a good father in his son eyes so he always supported only him. He sidelined Anjali and Nimay always. His grandfather gave all the responsibilities only to Shlok.

Anjali knew that Nimay also felt that biased behavior of his father and family but he never showed this. He knew that what her mother did. He never blamed her but he was became use two of the life. He loved Shlok because he was his brother. He always tolerated his cold behavior and bitter nature to him and never complained about that.

But she had some complained about this. She admitted that she did mistake in her life but that was not only her fault. Niranjan Agnihotri was the equally responsible. He could not run away from his duties towards her and her son. Shlok was not the only son of him. Nimay also shared the same rights so she wanted to make sure that her son can get everything in his life.

Yes she had some secrets her own but she never wanted to her son affected due to her. She was very weak person who just posed herself strong infront of everyone. She didn't know if she hate Shlok or she scared of him but she didn't want him to win.

****************...*************

"Hey Aastha it is too late, shall I drop you to your home..." Nimay who was going to home saw Aastha waiting for auto. It was very late from usually so he didn't want to see her suffering.

"No I will take auto..." she smoothly declined the offer

"Oh come on Aastha you can trust me as like Auto driver so please come..." he insisted her so finally she gave node to go. He opened the front door and she went to sit inside the car. As she set the car became vanished in second but the entire scene could not be hiding from the black darkened eyes. Shlok was fumed to see them together as usual.

He wanted to destroy everything in second. He took his car keys and rushed to outside. He just followed them unknowingly. He was so irritated with himself why he was doing all this. What was his concern with them but his mind denied everything. He wanted to see where they were going.

***********...*********

Their car entered in a middle class society lane. Nimay stopped the car so shlok also stopped the car bit far away. Aastha came out from the car when her younger sister Gauri came out from the house

"Hey Gauri where are you going at this time..." Aastha surprisingly asked to her. She looked little tensed

"Oh didi... thank god you came...mom become unwell suddenly and her medicine is finished so I am going to buy medicines..." Gauri told worriedly

"Ok I am going to take medicine...you go inside..."Aastha told her when she replied

"But didi these medicine are rare and it was late night so all chemist shops will be close at this time but as I took mom to the doctor he told me about the chemist shop where we can go. I know the address so I come with you..." Gauri told about the situation when Aastha sighed

"Ok let's go hurry up... Nimay can you favor us please drop us to chemist shop" she requested him as there was no sign of any auto or taxi.

Nimay quickly open the door when Aastha told Gauri to sit on front seat so she could explain the way to Nimay. Gauri quickly went inside the car and Nimay looked her. She looked so innocent as her sister. Nimay felt that a beat missed in his heart.

Shlok was in his car and confused over the situation. "What the hell is going here...? Where they are going suddenly..."he muttered inside his mind and started his car to follow them.

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait for the backstory😎 wndr y astha agrees 4 the cntract mariage cntnue soon!Edited by Aishaa3 - 10 years ago
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely insight on the Agnihotri family😃 Oh Nimay and Gauri seem like a good couple!😆 Jealous Shlok as always, doesn't know whether he hates Astha or has feeling for her😈 Missed you Roshini and your updatess😊 Update soon😃Edited by xayeshax - 10 years ago
sreekailas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg..i was so happy..i stared at d screen many times to ensure dat i saw d part "13" correct!!!
It was a really good one..so shlok did marry her 4 property!:((
.Natasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear... Shlok un done ko follow kar raha hain? Is he so stupid that he doesn't knw wat 'pyaar', 'mohabbat', ishq' 'prem' 'love' 'amor' 'miley' 'kaadal' 'ai' 'dasoori' 'laska' ''agapi' etc etc are? Shlok, tumhe pyaar hogaya... Pls update the nxt part soon... He's jealous of Nimay nw. Agar pyaar nahi kartha hain, toh kyun farkh padtha? Any ways, don't make Aastha forgive him easily if he proposes her in the future or something
P.S. Those words are love in different languages. I knw u wud've guessed, bt still.
Edited by NatashaRia - 10 years ago
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatashaRia

Awesome update dear... Shlok un done ko follow kar raha hain? Is he so stupid that he doesn't knw wat 'pyaar', 'mohabbat', ishq' 'prem' 'love' 'amor' 'miley' 'kaadal' 'ai' 'dasoori' 'laska' ''agapi' etc etc are? Shlok, tumhe pyaar hogaya... Pls update the nxt part soon... He's jealous of Nimay nw. Agar pyaar nahi kartha hain, toh kyun farkh padtha? Any ways, don't make Aastha forgive him easily if he proposes her in the future or something

P.S. Those words are love in different languages. I knw u wud've guessed, bt still.

oh god you are shimbu anthom fan so nice 
i also like shimbu